Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Its a been a tough week of withdrawl symptoms after constant shaking and projectile vomiting I need to get back to soccermanager.

So could someone give me the list of teams that are available and what division they are in and starting 11 avg rating:)

Nice one!

btw, aswell as this ... talk to ctrl-alt-del ... there is 2 teams in his draft league free too (but onyl when you've picked a team here :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Nice one!

btw, aswell as this ... talk to ctrl-alt-del ... there is 2 teams in his draft league free too (but onyl when you've picked a team here :p)

Ya I thought id be able to say goodbye but I miss it too much and am looking forward to a role in a lower leagued team with less pressure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

pepper180 wrote: »
    Wow this Benfica squad is aging a lot!

There is work to be done..
    Ya I thought id be able to say goodbye but I miss it too much and am looking forward to a role in a lower leagued team with less pressure.

D4 is my house, you come down here knocking on my door and you gonna get the hurt put on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Its a been a tough week of withdrawl symptoms after constant shaking and projectile vomiting I need to get back to soccermanager.

So could someone give me the list of teams that are available and what division they are in and starting 11 avg rating:)

6zpBYT.png

8e2WuV.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

http://youtu.be/adg6iEz3-Ow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Seaneh wrote: »
    D4 is my house, you come down here knocking on my door and you gonna get the hurt put on you.

So you ruin Benfica and then just take a less impressive squad...

NICE! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Benfica were promoted this season... :confused:

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Benfica were promoted this season... :confused:

Nope ...Villa beat them n P/O final

Nope ...Villa beat them n P/O final

No way! Thought they got up from Div 3 to 2. Don't I look silly now!! I blame the Heineken! :p

If by ruin you mean take over when they were in the relegation zone, save them and then finish in 3rd place and get to the play off final, beating the highest rated team in the game world in the semi's and left them with an average rating 2 points higher than when I started, then yeah, I ruined them completely.

• Advertisement

No way! Thought they got up from Div 3 to 2. Don't I look silly now!! I blame the Heineken! :p

Nope. Against all odds I saved them from relegation when I took over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

If by ruin you mean take over when they were in the relegation zone, save them and then finish in 3rd place and get to the play off final, beating the highest rated team in the game world in the semi's and left them with an average rating 2 points higher than when I started, then yeah, I ruined them completely.

He must be confusing them with Sporting.

So noticed England was free last night...

Took over ...

dropped Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Jagielka, Terry, Defoe, Foster, Johnsen, Lescott, ...

Called up Jones, Smalling, Sterling, Shaw, Gibbs, Walker, Barkley, O. Chaimberlain, ...

Play Costa Rice (a)

Win 4-1! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

So noticed England was free last night...

Took over ...

dropped Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Jagielka, Terry, Defoe, Foster, Johnsen, Lescott, ...

Called up Jones, Smalling, Sterling, Shaw, Gibbs, Walker, Barkley, O. Chaimberlain, ...

Play Costa Rice (a)

Win 4-1! :cool:

Woy Hodgson should take notice

He must be confusing them with Sporting.

Thankfully absentee managers can't actually ruin a team, so they are still in tact, just need a little love to get them back into D3.

I didn't say you were a bad manager.. I said you ruined THE TEAM. The team as in the players that are in the squad!

You had no build for the future and it is a very aging team! My biggest job in this team isnt to get promoted or relegated.. It is to fix this team :pac:

So pipe down little Seaneh.. I wasn't having a go at your managerial skills ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I didn't say you were a bad manager.. I said you ruined THE TEAM. The team as in the players that are in the squad!

You had no build for the future and it is a very aging team! My biggest job in this team isnt to get promoted or relegated.. It is to fix this team :pac:

So it's just his foresight your having a go at:D

No, you claimed I ruined the team when in fact I imporved the team. I swapped Lima, Cardozo and Pizzaro for Tevez and Dzeko, I swapped an aging 36 year old 88 rated gk for a 31 year old 90. I signed Kolarov, Mertesacker, Honda, Kaka and Dzemaili.

Again, totally ruined them, what with the finishing in the top 3, getting to the play off final and leaving them in a better state then I got them in.

No, you claimed I ruined the team when in fact I imporved the team. I swapped Lima, Cardozo and Pizzaro for Tevez and Dzeko, I swapped an aging 36 year old 88 rated gk for a 31 year old 90. I signed Kolarov, Mertesacker, Honda, Kaka and Dzemaili.

Again, totally ruined them, what with the finishing in the top 3, getting to the play off final and leaving them in a better state then I got them in.

How the hell can someone pay 11.8M (9.8M & a player worth over 2M) for Ronaldinho?!

are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

Kolbeinn Sigþórsson available for sale.

87 rated F RLC, one of Ajax's best players this season gone and with a move to the premier league this summer.

Only 24 years old and a nailed on riser.

• Advertisement

How the hell can someone pay 11.8M (9.8M & a player worth over 2M) for Ronaldinho?!

Because I over paid to help a friend out, he needed the money to sign someone else, I needed a winger, everyone wins and money is literally worthless in this game anyway.

I suppose anything less than promotion would be a failure for Benfica at this stage. If Seaneh managed to get to the playoffs while ruining them, you and your unquestionable management skills should have them in Div 1 easy!!

Or you'll get relegated and we'll all laugh :)

Because I over paid to help a friend out, he needed the money to sign someone else, I needed a winger, everyone wins and money is literally worthless in this game anyway.

Ohhh to help a 'friend' out?..
    Or your other account?

4681145+_951e359b36044bfd60e5cac22e3c9cb6.jpg

I suppose anything less than promotion would be a failure for Benfica at this stage. If Seaneh managed to get to the playoffs while ruining them, you and your unquestionable management skills should have them in Div 1 easy!!

Yeah, I guess he should be winning that league handy once he undoes all my bad work.

LOL at making a bid of 10m for Marcos Rojo.

Ohhh to help a 'friend' out?..
    Or your other account?

4681145+_951e359b36044bfd60e5cac22e3c9cb6.jpg

I'm not the one who had his "brother" join the league...

AGAIN... I am not talking about managerial skills.. I can't question them about Seaneh.. I don't know how good/bad he is!

I am talking about the age of the team. Its not Div1 standard by no means!

I've never claimed to have unquestionable management skills, you all just assume these things.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess he should be winning that league handy once he undoes all my bad work.

LOL at making a bid of 10m for Marcos Rojo.

ANYTHING to pi** you off Seaneh, I just wanted a BRILLIANT counter offer..

I'm not the one who had his "brother" join the league...

They needed players in the league, sure why not! I can get him again if you like!

Fu*k it, I can get all 3 of them on!

AGAIN... I am not talking about managerial skills.. I can't question them about Seaneh.. I don't know how good/bad he is!

I am talking about the age of the team. Its not Div1 standard by no means!

I've never claimed to have unquestionable management skills, you all just assume these things.. :rolleyes:

I would assume part of managing a team is transfers, no!? :confused:

Here's a rolleyes cause I love them :)

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Can I just bring this one to peoples attention??

You have broke a rule, Seaneh.. I don't think it is taken very lightly.

Is that not favoring one side more than the other in a deal?

Correct me if I am wrong please but somehow I don't think that is allowed?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement