Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Joint statement from Sporting Clube de Portugal and Sunderland A.F.C.

"In the late evening of Sunday 22nd June 2014 Sporting Clube de Portugal and Sunderland A.F.C. of England came to an agreement with regards to the transfer of Stevan Jovetic to the Lisbon Club with Sporting's young talents William Carvalho, Zakaria Labyad and Brayan Perea going in the opposite direction.

The transfer will be completed pending international clearance and medical assessments of the players involved on the morning of July 11th 2014.

All parties involved wish to express their pleasure with the positive conclusion of the talks which went on for many hours and hope the players go on to have great success at their new clubs."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Seaneh wrote: »
    Joint statement from Sporting Clube de Portugal and Sunderland A.F.C.

"In the late evening of Sunday 22nd June 2014 Sporting Clube de Portugal and Sunderland A.F.C. of England came to an agreement with regards to the transfer of Stevan Jovetic to the Lisbon Club with Sporting's young talents William Carvalho, Zakaria Labyad and Brayan Perea going in the opposite direction.

The transfer will be completed pending international clearance and medical assessments of the players involved on the morning of July 11th 2014.

All parties involved which to express their pleasure with the positive conclusion of the talks which went on for many hours and hope the players go on to have great success at the new clubs."

This upsets me.......

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    This upsets me.......

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

3-3 draw at the top of Division 4 between Standard Liege and Genoa,

Happy to remain unbeaten, but considering that Liege were down to 10 men from the 7th minute, that i had 65% of the ball with 34 shots and 20 on target I feel a bit unlucky not to come away with a win!

I left them solid!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

pepper180 wrote: »
    I left them solid!!!!

They were a better side once Danny Graham got sent off!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus, three games in and in relegation form :(

So much for improving my team in the off season....

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Chelsea beat me 2-1, Benzema scoring the winner... ****head! Seriously though, fairly even match with Chelsea making the most of the extra possession. 3 games and just 2 points, very disappointing start to the season

Watching the text commentary it was wave after wave of Bayern attack for a spell in the first half. I'll take that result though.

Still very early in the season, I'm sure Bayern will be in the shake up at the end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Another clean sheet, and 4 more goals. Rooney with another two. And haven't conceded in the league yet.

996f9c3db26fd0a5ad9504895e57b933.png
    Al Capwned steered Barcelona to victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.
    Barcelona outclassed Shakhtar Donetsk and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Marchisio and Rooney were also amongst the goalscorers.
    Barcelona have now won 10 games in a row after beating Shakhtar Donetsk setting a new club record.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Another clean sheet, and 4 more goals. Rooney with another two. And haven't conceded in the league yet.

996f9c3db26fd0a5ad9504895e57b933.png

didnt realise you have Rooney too...

So is it 'RoMeBaRo' now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    didnt realise you have Rooney too...

So is it 'RoMeBaRo' now?

Haha yeah And de Gea! :) So maybe "deRoMeBaRoo"?

Swapped Valdes and Iniesta for the two of them.

• Advertisement

You seem to have finally made the dream team click Al. Can see you blitzing the league now. Doing very, very well since the last 10 games of last season and the start of this one. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ozil out for two weeks, whiney little so and so! :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Looks like cash isn't totally useless!! :eek:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Looks like cash ins't totally useless!! :eek:

Saw that!

What's the deal?

El Shar for €35m

Well done Napoli, amazing signing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Well done Napoli, amazing signing.

Thanks man, is he has been in and out of the Milan team thou hasn't he?

Also you mailed me earlier but i think it was meant for someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Colemania wrote: »
    My old team doing well so far!

surely are. Nearly as many points already as they had in the whole of last season :-)

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Thanks man, is he has been in and out of the Milan team thou hasn't he?

Also you mailed me earlier but i think it was meant for someone else?

Nope, he's just been injured all last season, which is pants. Should be one of the first names on the team sheet next season.

And yeah, was meant for someone else, more's the pity!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

surely are. Nearly as many points already as they had in the whole of last season :-)

I'm talking about Palmeiras here now, who I just missed out on the playoffs with. Who are you talking about? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Looks like cash isn't totally useless!! :eek:

Yeah sure I bought him for straight cash too!

Well done Napoli!!!

Michelangelo ALBERTAZZI has completed his move to SS Lazio from Hellas Verona for 240,000 plus Sánchez ILIE . All other offers were turned down.

Didn't want to post until I snapped this guy up in my other game worlds!

Hes signed with AC Milan! Hopefully he makes the step up!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Maybe others will start selling for cash now

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Maybe others will start selling for cash now

Can't see it myself but who knows!

Michelangelo ALBERTAZZI has completed his move to SS Lazio from Hellas Verona for 240,000 plus Sánchez ILIE . All other offers were turned down.

Didn't want to post until I snapped this guy up in my other game worlds!

Hes signed with AC Milan! Hopefully he makes the step up!!

He won't be in milan's squad. He'll be loaned out, again. He's ben at Milan his whole career and played about 4 games, he didn'g "sign" for Milan, he's always been a Milan player, Verona just let Milan have 50% of his contract back.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Can't see it myself but who knows!

Valencia sold a few decent players for cash, young 87s .... But I know what your saying, it's strange to see THE SAME player going for big money twice! Lol!!!

Valencia sold a few decent players for cash, young 87s .... But I know what your saying, it's strange to see THE SAME player going for big money twice! Lol!!!

Ah yeah we'll always get a few going for cash, El Shar being one of the higher rated ones, I just can't see it starting a trend of players for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

He won't be in milan's squad. He'll be loaned out, again. He's ben at Milan his whole career and played about 4 games, he didn'g "sign" for Milan, he's always been a Milan player, Verona just let Milan have 50% of his contract back.

Milan bought out his contract in a blind auction - i agree that he will probably end up on loan this season - but it does show some sign of intent

• Advertisement

Milan bought out his contract in a blind auction - i agree that he will probably end up on loan this season - but it does show some sign of intent

They paid next to nothing for his 50% in the blind auction. I reckon he'll end up going back to Verona as part of the Iturbe deal or end up loaned out to Sussuolo or someone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement