Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Looking for a young LB.
    Must be 89* and under 25yrs.

Willing to offer 89* Siqueira who just signed for Atletico Madrid and will probably be there starting fullback + Cash/other players.

I'd also take an older 90* (under 30)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

anyone selling a FC? I need more backfill for Benteke ...

88 or better ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I'd be willing to let Kalou go if the price is right.

What is the right price for a man like him?

Whatever someone who needs him is willing to pay I guess.

I'd be willing to give him and Kolbeinn Sigþórsson for the right player.

• Advertisement

Mad me laugh!! Keep in mind the lad is 33 :D
    The deal involving FC Porto and Aritz ADÚRIZ of Athletic Club has been rejected. Athletic Club want to see how the player develops over the coming years.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    What is the right price for a man like him?

Haven't got a 'Kalou' what would be the right price........

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Colemania wrote: »
    I'm talking about Palmeiras here now, who I just missed out on the playoffs with. Who are you talking about? :P

Sorry was talking about Twente. Finished fourth from bottom last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

select SYS_TRANS, PHYS_DATE, LOGIC_DATE, REFERENCE, PROCESSED, CreationDate from dbo.Delivery
    where (PHYS_DATE >= '2014/06/01') and location = '5036'
    ORDER by CreationDate DESC;

Hi guys,

I'm going to retire from AJ Auxerre after my glorious debut season winning the league and earning the club promotion. I feel it's a good time to walk away leaving the club in good standing, retaining the clubs top players and shaped up well for the season ahead.

I'd like to thank the players, staff and the fans for their great support throughout the year, and wish the club all the best in the coming seasons.

Tl:DR, I don't really have time for this, and kept forgetting to do things a few weeks. Better off with someone who is made interested and keen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

TheDoc wrote: »
    select SYS_TRANS, PHYS_DATE, LOGIC_DATE, REFERENCE, PROCESSED, CreationDate from dbo.Delivery

Hi guys,

I'm going to retire from AJ Auxerre after my glorious debut season winning the league and earning the club promotion. I feel it's a good time to walk away leaving the club in good standing, retaining the clubs top players and shaped up well for the season ahead.

I'd like to thank the players, staff and the fans for their great support throughout the year, and wish the club all the best in the coming seasons.

Tl:DR, I don't really have time for this, and kept forgetting to do things a few weeks. Better off with someone who is made interested and keen.

Getting in the way of mySQL? :D

Good luck lad, hope to see you back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yeah best of luck Doc, you might be back again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

TheDoc wrote: »

Hi guys,

Sad too lose another good manager!

Suarez talk in the off topic thread lads

MrMac84 wrote: »

ahum ... did suarez eat the [ / b] :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Not quite sure how you make that one out because if he gets a ban...... A lengthy one..... It could impact on his SM ratings, tbf I don't see how discussing a player within the game is outside of the forum parameters, after all... Players actions (good, bad or ugly) contribute to their SM ratings...

Say for instance everyone was ranting and racing how good he was last season and should have got a bump, perfectly acceptable talk here IMO, yet when he does something atrocious we can't mention it??? Should he not drop for that???

I mean someone made a comment that they could not believe Xavi would be 90 soon or that Cassilas should drop rapidly.... Those are accepted topics of conversation here, I don't see the difference with what Suarez did today....

It's all part of football and without football there is no SM so how can it be outside of the forum rules to talk about how a player played or what he did on a pitch today...

Bet ya if he scored a screamer today and someone mentioned that nothing would have been said by the mods mate.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Not quite sure how you make that one out because if he gets a ban...... A lengthy one..... It could impact on his SM ratings, tbf I don't see how discussing a player within the game is outside of the forum parameters, after all... Players actions (good, bad or ugly) contribute to their SM ratings...

Say for instance everyone was ranting and racing how good he was last season and should have got a bump, perfectly acceptable talk here IMO, yet when he does something atrocious we can't mention it??? Should he not drop for that???

I mean someone made a comment that they could not believe Xavi would be 90 soon or that Cassilas should drop rapidly.... Those are accepted topics of conversation here, I don't see the difference with what Suarez did today....

It's all part of football and without football there is no SM so how can it be outside of the forum rules to talk about how a player played or what he did on a pitch today...

Bet ya if he scored a screamer today and someone mentioned that nothing would have been said by the mods mate.....

Don't ban me! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Don't question a mod decision on thread, pm the mod to discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

nani is available for cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

If I had that amount of cash right now I would

Taking ages for externals to bid on my players :(

swoody wrote: »
    nani is available for cash.

30m cashes?

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    30m cashes?

91 rated so yeah

91 rated so yeah

Porto's chairman says: "Trinta milhões? Não uma esperança no inferno!"

Fecking externals taking all year to buy ny rejects.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Porto's chairman says: "Trinta milhões? Não uma esperança no inferno!"

Barcelona's chairman says "Ye have yer sh1te!"

Nani = sold for 30 to villa

Will do hulk soon.........

stay tuned folks.

Will do hulk soon.........

stay tuned folks.
    Are you stripping your team??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

He must have bought both Nani and Hulk in another game world!

no. i'm playing a game..... it's just a game.

might sell my keepers after hulk.

• Advertisement

no. i'm playing a game..... it's just a game.

might sell my keepers after hulk.

I know it is. Was just asking thats all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement