Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

The undisclosed deal involving Emmanuel RIVIÈRE of FC Porto and Athletic Club has collapsed as Athletic Club do not have the available funds. Oh, lordy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I expect a press conference from His Majesty Hercule to explain this in the near future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Denis CHERYSHEV has completed his move to SS Lazio from Real Sporting for 1,060,000 plus Santana OMAR and Mike PETRASSO

Don't know anything about him, but got him cheap & always worth picking up Real youth players

23, average player and injury prone.
    Hence selling him for face value to an external while at Benfica. Played 4 games last season and has never even made the bench for Real's first team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Dying.
    Absolutely fecking dying. A mate of mine is home from the States and a few of us met up yesterday to watch the USA game..... Fell in home at 4am this morning.

Anyway, i completely forgot to change my team back from the weakened European team I had out on Monday... The boys put in a performance though. Still haven't conceded a goal in the league. Ronaldo on the pitch for 45 minutes and shines!
    Al Capwned steered Barcelona to victory against Anzhi.
    Barcelona beat Anzhi 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ronaldo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Song, Onazi and Rooney were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

There was a tense atmosphere at the San Mames Stadium today as both the media and the Athletic Club fanbase packed out the press room while their manager Hercule Poirot was called to explain the club's finances after the agreed deal for Emmanuel Riviere collapsed amidst allegations of corruption and financial mismanagement within the club. Wearing a suit that may have been fashionable in the 50's M. Poirot gave the following statement:

"Look at what I'm wearing! Just look at it! Does a man who embezzles money wear rubbish like this? I swear I am a humble, peace-loving man and the next person who accuses me of corruption will be slapped into another nationality. I am, and will always remain, a humble servant to this great club."

At this point it should be noted that M. Poirot stepped away from the podium and stretched his arms wide in what he may have though gave the perception of humility but actually gave him the look of a man with a Messiah complex.

"I do not have a Messiah complex but now I know how Luis Suarez feels - the poor little mite. That money was just resting in my account and it has since been discovered that we will complete the deal shortly. I have contacted the Porto manager personally and he has agreed that this is a illuminati conspiracy to defame my reputation as a great and powerful man."

M. Poirot then stormed out while screaming "Make love not hay!" over and over.

In a short interview the Athletic Club chairman stated: "It amazes me that he can talk for 20 minutes and not actually say anything - he forgot that the wages needed to be paid on Thursday and therefore his money dropped and he couldn't complete the deal. The Porto manager has accepted this turn of events and we will complete the deal as soon as we have 8m in the bank again."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I hear Nama are moving in on the club

Desperately seeking an 89 DC or DMC.

Preferably a DC. If anyone has one going spare/unhappy, give him a chance at being part of a championship chasing side this season.

Open to doing a loan deal with financial benefits for the loaning team, I pay a fee, his wages and you buy him back at face value at the end of the season.

The offer for Eugenio MENA of Santos from Sporting CP has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Free Agent Denys BOYKO from Sporting CP has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

One of the stand out players in the Chile team in exchange for a fading 31 year old, a no hope 20 something and 1.3million and the best keeper in the Ukrainian league this season for 3.2million.

Not a bad day's business.

Willing to sell Thomas Kraft now, 87 rated 25 year old Hertha Berlin 'keeper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Seaneh wrote: »
    The offer for Eugenio MENA of Santos from Sporting CP has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Free Agent Denys BOYKO from Sporting CP has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

One of the stand out players in the Chile team in exchange for a fading 31 year old, a no hope 20 something and 1.3million and the best keeper in the Ukrainian league this season for 3.2million.

Mena is good and I've been following him myself during the world cup but I wasn't to happy that most of Chile's attacks were coming from isla down the right wing so I said I'd wait to see how Mena got on in the Holland game and to my amazement Holland played kuyt as cover on their left to stop isla getting forward. When Chile copped on to this they tried use Mena more down the left but I thought he struggled. All in all he is a great player but I feel he lacks somethin to force a move to the elite European teams

• Advertisement

I gotta buy Tom Kraft! My happiness depends on it!

Could I possibly beg your patience so that I raise the cash to bid for said Herr Kraft? Will take me a day or two.

bazarakus wrote: »
    I gotta buy Tom Kraft! My happiness depends on it!

Could I possibly beg your patience so that I raise the cash to bid for said Herr Kraft? Will take me a day or two.

We could do a pe if you have a spare dc, dr or dmc. I could give Kraft + cash.

We could do a pe if you have a spare dc, dr or dmc. I could give Kraft + cash.

Possibly. How about Bonera?

In other news, just realized I have 8 goalies. WTF??

bazarakus wrote: »
    Possibly. How about Bonera?

In other news, just realized I have 8 goalies. WTF??

Id prefer someone a little younger and around 89.

Id prefer someone a little younger and around 89.

Alas I don't have anyone available who fits in that bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Id prefer someone a little younger

pedobear_1714073c.jpg

Then onto the open market he goes. He won't sell too quick, you have time to raise funds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

pedobear_1714073c.jpg

Gis a loan of your bear?

*sign all the kids :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Only now have I discovered our opponent for the first round for the League Cup.

It is, of course, Estudiantes!! Looks like I'll be making an earlier return to the Estadio Único than I first thought. I just hope they'll welcome me with open arms!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Wilberto wrote: »
    A nice 1-0 win against Benfica for Schalke! A Benfica side that has already been widely tipped for promotion I might add! :D:D

Naa mate.. We're shi*e here at Benfica..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

pepper180 wrote: »
    Naa mate.. We're shi*e here at Benfica..

Ah, go for the old "lure everybody else into a false sense of security" tactic. I like it!!

Wilberto wrote: »
    Ah, go for the old "lure everybody else into a false sense of security" tactic. I like it!!

Yeah, Dzeko, Tevez, Mertesacker, Marchetti, Honda, Kolarov, Kaka, Pereira, Džemaili, Luisao, Ronaldinho... absolute crap that team....

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Yeah, Dzeko, Tevez, Mertesacker, Marchetti, Honda, Kolarov, Kaka, Pereira, Džemaili, Luisao, Ronaldinho... absolute crap that team....

Don't say that about my team!!! Bully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=44691

Baumann for sale, looking for a young 86/87 riser + maybe some cash

Deal done, happy days. Another easy transfer with Palermo :)

Willing to trade Akinfeev for 2 or 3 89 rated players, once of which MUST be a gk.

Holla atchya boi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=44691

Baumann for sale, looking for a young 86/87 riser + maybe some cash

Ah feck you forgot our little agreement to give me a heads up when you were selling him :(

I'd have given you a couple for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ah feck you forgot our little agreement to give me a heads up when you were selling him :(

Sent you a PM about a GK ;)

Willing to trade Akinfeev for 2 or 3 89 rated players, once of which MUST be a gk.

Holla atchya boi.

This player has been made unavailable by the current manager.

• Advertisement

Sorry, thought that was with Blobby :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement