Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I had no choice that vodka guzzling ukrainian Beefy has my starting strike partnership...I was supposed to get his striker adriano off him but the smfa wont allow more than 3 deals between the same clubs per season...

I'm hoping Beefy will personally deliver him to you when the next season starts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I had no choice that vodka guzzling ukrainian Beefy has my starting strike partnership...I was supposed to get his striker adriano off him but the smfa wont allow more than 3 deals between the same clubs per season...

here's an easy way to reduce the time: sell him to someone else, sell him on when his ban expires :P should reduce the time but you'd have to trust someone a lot to hold him and make sure to give him to you :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

I'm hoping Beefy will personally deliver him to you when the next season starts :pac:

Ah poor auld beef came out of this just as bad as i did hes missing a defender. :p

He can keep adriano if he wants,il let him sign the player next year for cash...because thats how nice of a guy i am. :)

TheGunns wrote: »
    here's an easy way to reduce the time: sell him to someone else, sell him on when his ban expires :P should reduce the time but you'd have to trust someone a lot to hold him and make sure to give him to you :D

TBH if some one wants to buy balzaretti and then sell beefy a player of 89+ in the same position id do that,Its beefys call though,because if the other person pulls a snakey it wont be my fault. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

TBH if some one wants to buy balzaretti and then sell beefy a player of 89+ in the same position id do that,Its beefys call though,because if the other person pulls a snakey it wont be my fault. :pac:

Are we talking face value purchases here? :p

• Advertisement

Are we talking face value purchases here? :p

Yeah but beefy would have to agree(Dont see why he wouldnt) and who ever buys balz would have to sell their player for face also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'm still looking to swap Sánchez JOAQUÍN for a younger 89*.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Once again I say.....

AND YE CALL ME DODGY!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Once again I say.....

AND YE CALL ME DODGY!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I won't do it. Can't have an oldie ruining my Ajax squad and wages ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Dispicable, as bad as drowning puppies :rolleyes: ...

With Sarcasm not always getting detected over the internet ... above reply is not to be taken serious in fact it is probably worse than drowning puppies :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Dispicable, as bad as drowning puppies :rolleyes: ...

With Sarcasm not always getting detected over the internet ... above reply is not to be taken serious in fact it is probably worse than drowning puppies :D

My team isn't exactly in great shape tonight so not expecting much against a strong spurs side. Just a pity I can't play Sunderland every week;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Away to Arsenal tonight and home to Real on Sunday, two big matches. Would love 6 points but I'd be happy with 4 and to be injury/suspension free

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Dynamo Kyiv.

FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Dynamo Kyiv in their Division 1 fixture.

Depressing ... in my defense ... it was a weakened team as my first team played in thecup earlier in the week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr earned a draw with US Palermo against Palmeiras.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between US Palermo and Palmeiras in their Division 3 fixture.
    Osvaldo and Junuzovic were amongst the goalscorers.

Decent result.
    But WTF... I lost 700K that match :eek:

Well there's the first of my 4 points I was hoping for :/ gonna be tough against Madrid. Think I'm still top and 13 unbeaten now

1-1 Draw with athletico,

Big improvement dominated possession for the first time this season...I think we'l be alright. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

First game for Michel and 2 goals great signing.

James Mcconville steered Hamburger SV to victory against Ajax.
    Hamburger SV beat Ajax 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Navas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Michel was on the scoresheet for his side.

1-1 Draw with athletico,

Big improvement dominated possession for the first time this season...I think we'l be alright. ;)

Not soo sure about FCP tbh :o

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    The match ended 2 - 2 between US Palermo and Palmeiras in their Division 3 fixture.

Decent result.

Same problem when I was there! I had a huge squad :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Ah poor auld beef came out of this just as bad as i did hes missing a defender. :p

You've definitely come out of it better... I was giving you a 91 MC and an 89 FC in exchange for a 90 FC and a 90 LB. But in the end I've ended up giving you my best player in exchange for a 90 FC. It's entirely my own fault for not knowing the rules well enough but I've definitely come out of it down.

I got violated by Inter tonight so the lack of my holding midfielder or a 90 defender is already coming back to haunt me.

Again, it's entirely my fault.

• Advertisement

ivUW49rOw12jn.gif

Your next!!! .....hopefully.... :p

Hope ya dont get relegated tho..its nothing personal but i want 3!!!

Beefy78 wrote: »
    You've definitely come out of it better... I was giving you a 91 MC and an 89 FC in exchange for a 90 FC and a 90 LB. But in the end I've ended up giving you my best player in exchange for a 90 FC. It's entirely my own fault for not knowing the rules well enough but I've definitely come out of it down.

I got violated by Inter tonight so the lack of my holding midfielder or a 90 defender is already coming back to haunt me.

What went wrong with the transfer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Decent result.

Have to pay the wages man!!!

Beefy78 wrote: »

You got a pm off the atletic club manager for a replacement and im not getting adriano,So you've came off better than the original deal. :rolleyes:

Think I might need some formation advise ...

In S1, 4-2-3-1 did the trick for me until a slump in results, changed to 4-2-2-2 which resulted in a push which got me promoted from D2 to D1 through the play-offs.

In S2, I started again with 4-2-3-1, getting some amazing results but again faltered so switched to 4-2-2-2 and finished mid-table in D1.

In S3, I started with 4-2-3-1 but results didnt follow, not even after my switch to my second trusted formation 4-2-2-2 ...

Think I need some advise

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Tottenham Hotspur.
    Newcastle United slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 1 fixture.

As expected tbh, same as last season, poor start but hopefully things pick up like they did last year

ivUW49rOw12jn.gif

Your next!!! .....hopefully.... :p

Hope ya dont get relegated tho..its nothing personal but i want 3!!!

ooooh, The (did I tell you about my cup win) Sunderland are next ...

Special motivational training for the next 2 days ... making my players watch Niall Quinns Broadband adds , if that dont drive them on nothing will!

In transfer news

The offer for David MARSHALL of Cardiff City from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Having a very good season in the premiership and should get a rise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Think I might need some formation advise ...

In S1, 4-2-3-1 did the trick for me until a slump in results, changed to 4-2-2-2 which resulted in a push which got me promoted from D2 to D1 through the play-offs.

In S2, I started again with 4-2-3-1, getting some amazing results but again faltered so switched to 4-2-2-2 and finished mid-table in D1.

In S3, I started with 4-2-3-1 but results didnt follow, not even after my switch to my second trusted formation 4-2-2-2 ...

Think I need some advise
    You could try my FC Porto copa tactics 5-3-2 done well for me:)

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    What went wrong with the transfer?

We swapped to many players and the smfa blocked the final part of our deal balzaretti for adriano(nothing dodgy its just your not allowed more than 3 deals with the same club) so i was left without a striker id to sign a new one yesterday but now my midfields down a player, anyhow i found him a replacement meaning il sell balz to some one else and that person in turn will sell him a defender,so im down adriano,but now beefy wont reply to my pms leading me to believe he thinks i somehow tricked him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement