Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »

Sup?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Div 2 is going to be very close this season I think, lots of good managers in that div and strong squads ready to battle for a place in div 1

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Sup?

No idea. :o

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTYfZep1ln4IbbMdDXnFels3oNzaxbPcCYzhD9iY0CRkzEyBJugi6cwCVp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Had you a few too many of these?

Draft-31.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Kone up for sale - 88 rated FC, have him listed at 7.5 but will take what I paid for him (6.5m) from anyone who posts in this forum

player.php?pid=3221

www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=3221
    ps why aint my images showing?????

Had you a few too many of these?

Pint

Yes. Yes I did!
    That exact shape glass too, as I do insist on where possible. None of this grooved fancy sh ite!

After reading through the poll thread regarding the buying from unmanaged clubs, I've decided to try help out the smaller clubs if I can.
    Not sure what help it'll be, but any ten of my players rated 86 or below are available at face value, as is Antonia Valencia(91).

Regarding Valencia, I'll only accept bids from clubs where he is going to be a guaranteed starter - i.e. he must be replacing one of your right sided players, rated 90 or below, who has been playing the majority of your games. Preferably in D3 or D4 too, as there's not much point in me making a D2 rivals team better.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make this work, but I'd ask also that the larger teams don't try snap up the younger players to hold as risers - defeats the purpose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Fair play to ya, I won't be bidding on any. May also sell a few players to D3/4 teams, will have a look later

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

In that case I might just head back to my beloved Estudiantes!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

After reading through the poll thread regarding the buying from unmanaged clubs, I've decided to try help out the smaller clubs if I can.
    Not sure what help it'll be, but any ten of my players rated 86 or below are available at face value, as is Antonia Valencia(91).

Regarding Valencia, I'll only accept bids from clubs where he is going to be a guaranteed starter - i.e. he must be replacing one of your right sided players, rated 90 or below, who has been playing the majority of your games. Preferably in D3 or D4 too, as there's not much point in me making a D2 rivals team better.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make this work, but I'd ask also that the larger teams don't try snap up the younger players to hold as risers - defeats the purpose...

He would get a game for me in div 1. Don't have the cash though so would have to player exchange

I think the fairest thing to do would be to have expressions of interest for Valencia, and I'll do a lottery. To hell with it too, it's open to all teams that fall into the "he'll be a starter" category....

Will probably do the same for the first ten <87's that I get bids for, but only if there is more than one bid in.
    I'll set a deadline of tomorrow at 6pm for all bids.

I may be overcomplicating this haha.

If anyone wants to use p/e I'm ok with that, and I'll let those players received go in the same manner also when their transfer ban is up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I think the fairest thing to do would be to have expressions of interest for Valencia, and I'll do a lottery. To hell with it too, it's open to all teams that fall into the "he'll be a starter" category....

Will probably do the same for the first ten <87's that I get bids for, but only if there is more than one bid in.
    I'll set a deadline of tomorrow at 6pm for all bids.

I may be overcomplicating this haha.

Please tell me you'll do part ex as I've invested in young players and am BROKE!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Please tell me you'll do part ex as I've invested in young players and am BROKE!!!

If anyone wants to use p/e I'm ok with that, and I'll let those players received go in the same manner also when their transfer ban is up.

:):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Put me in the Antonio Valencia Lottery there Al. Good ladeen yourself.

Would improve my squad immeasurably.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I would like to join the Valencia lottery - if I don't win this one I will be thinking there is a conspiracy and that nobody likes me :)

I would like to join the Valencia lottery - if I don't win this one I will be thinking there is a conspiracy and that nobody likes me :)

You're in the wrong division :P

Seaneh wrote: »
    You're in the wrong division :P

Oh really?

:P :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I would also like to buy a ticket for the Valencia lottery!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I won't be applying.. Don't think any team in div2 or above should apply.
    Shameful carry on!

Hehehehehe..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone for a friendly tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone for a friendly tonight?

Team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Team?

Valencia

If anyone that is interested in Valencia can copy this section and add their club names to this list, it'd be a help to me and make sure that I don't miss anyone!

Antonia Valencia lottery applicants.

1.Athletic Club

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I won't be applying.. Don't think any team in div2 or above should apply.
    Shameful carry on!

There are clubs in Div 3 with better players than mine - I will feel no shame whatsoever for getting promoted with a "weaker" team :p

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

1.Athletic Club
    2. FC Twente

1.Athletic Club
    2. FC Twente
    3. Sporting Lisbon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

You OK... GT?