Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Seeing as I got Dongou tis' only fair that I pull out of the Valencia raffle

You wouldn't amend the Raffle list there lad would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Antonia Valencia lottery applicants

1. FC Twente
    2. Sporting Lisbon
    3. Genoa CFC

Transfers completed

1. Benzia to Udinese (1.0m + Piccoli Neuton (84, who will be available at face value when transfer ban expires)
    2. Malanda to Porto (12.0m, and GT has promised to doing a draw to all div3-4 teams for Aboubakar from his team.)
    3. Dongou to Athletic Club (4.0m)
    4. Bagnack to Schalke (3.3m)
    5. dos Santos to Lazio (Luis Fernandez & Adam Taggart, both of which will be sold at face value when transfer ban expires)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sooo much love going around tonight!

Transfers completed

1. Benzia to Udinese (1.0m + Piccoli Neuton (84, who will be available at face value when transfer ban expires)
    2. Malanda to Porto (12.0m, and GT has promised to doing a draw to all div3-4 teams for Aboubakar from his team.)
    5. dos Santos to Lazio (Luis Fernandez & Adam Taggart, both of which will be sold at face value when transfer ban expires)
    6. Roman to Sunderland (1.6m)

• Advertisement

Mendy, Rafinha, Onazi all off limits lads.

86 and under's only!

Transfers completed

7. Cuenca to Werder Bremen (Tolgay Arslan 87, who will be available at face value when transfer ban expires) *(fine details to be finalised)

3 to go.....

Transfers completed

7. Cuenca to Werder Bremen (Tolgay Arslan 87, who will be available at face value when transfer ban expires) *(fine details to be finalised)
    8. Grimaldo to Palermo (2.4m and Viviano (88) at face value to a Div 3/4 club)

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Transfers completed

8. Grimaldo to Palermo (2.4m)

He's not feeling the love :(

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Ah i think it's lovely. :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah i think it's lovely. :pac:

Its the lack of love from D3/4s that has him upset ... nevermind a draw tomorrow night, at this rate it could be the one bid in tomorrow night will get him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Transfers completed

Incase people didn't notice I'll be letting 88GK Viviano go for face value.
    He was a really solid keeper for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

If we are allowed make up the his value in player-ex I'll be in for him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Its the lack of love from D3/4s that has him upset ... nevermind a draw tomorrow night, at this rate it could be the one bid in tomorrow night will get him

Would love him but stupid Celtic have no stupid money...

@Swoody - you have a boards pm mate.

If we are allowed make up the his value in player-ex I'll be in for him ;)

Sorry ... gonna do cash only

@Juve - I don't believe that your squad is being helped out by buying a 78 rated 20 year old player, so even though I initially accepted your bid, I have since rejected it as I feel it is against the spirit of the sale.

Also, I did say earlier
    I would ask that only clubs that could be helped out bid...

So apologies, nothing personal but there's no way this fella is helping out a squad of over 170 players.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Al, I've been waiting to bid on Rodrigo De Paul, rated 85 but you have him listed unavailable.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Al, I've been waiting to bid on Rodrigo De Paul, rated 85 but you have him listed unavailable.

Should be sorted there now lad.

Transfers completed

9. de Paul to Sporting (3.02m)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Should be sorted there now lad.

Cheers, bid made.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Can I Have OKore - Mr Barca manager please? :) Bid launched

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

1. FC Twente
    2. Sporting Lisbon
    3. Genoa CFC
    4. Benfica

Just wondering am I allowed in this? Because I had to get rid of Kaka (For American reasons) and I have Ronaldinho so he would be a right up starter for me!

Thank you!

pepper180 wrote: »
    Can I Have OKore - Mr Barca manager please? :) Bid launched

Done. And that's all folks.

The ten confirmed deals are as follows.

Transfers completed

1. Yassine Benzia (85, 19yo) to Udinese (1.0m + Piccoli Neuton (84, who will be available at face value when transfer ban expires)
    2. Junior Malanda (86,19) to Porto (12.0m, and GT has promised to doing a draw to all div3-4 teams for Aboubakar from his team.)
    3. Jean Marie Dongou (84,19) to Athletic Club (4.0m)
    4. Frank Bagnack (82, 19) to Schalke (3.3m)
    5. Jonathan dos Santos (86,24) to Lazio (Luis Fernandez & Adam Taggart, both of which will be sold at face value when transfer ban expires)
    6. Juan Roman (82,21) to Sunderland (1.6m)
    7. Isaac Cuenca (86,23) to Werder Bremen (Tolgay Arslan 87, who will be available at face value when transfer ban expires) *(fine details to be finalised)
    8. Alex Grimaldo (82,18) to Palermo (2.4m and Viviano (88) at face value to a Div 3/4 club)
    9. Rodrigo de Paul (85,20) to Sporting (3.02m)
    10. Jores Okore (86,21) to Benfica (6.6m)

Ten players that will hopefully help out ten managers.

I enjoyed this thoroughly and I'd like to hope that other managers of larger teams might do something similar to perhaps re-invigorate the transfer market and the game world.

1. FC Twente
    2. Sporting Lisbon
    3. Genoa CFC
    4. Benfica

Only 4 in so far lads? 6pm deadline!

Pepper, if you want to apply, I've nothing against it. A couple of lads decided to pull out because they got one of "The Ten", but that's their choice, and I suppose it's up to you if you want to leave your name in the hat or not.
    Like I said though, I've no problem with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

1. FC Twente
    2. Sporting Lisbon
    3. Genoa CFC
    4. Benfica

Only 4 in so far lads? 6pm deadline!

Pepper, if you want to apply, I've nothing against it. A couple of lads decided to pull out because they got one of "The Ten", but that's their choice, and I suppose it's up to you if you want to leave your name in the hat or not.
    Like I said though, I've no problem with it.

To be fair I could argue that Valencia would improve my first 11, but the reason I've not gone is is I've Iturbe who is on the verge of a big money move and hopefully an + rating will go with that...

So other teams could make better use of Val than I could...

He had a poor season (who didn't) at Utd but to be fair he is still a fine player, bit surprised at the lack of interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Might get more interest when managers are logging in for tactics etc

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Might get more interest when managers are logging in for tactics etc

That's a good point!
    I might leave it open till later so, but there is every chance that I'll be on the sauce after our game today.
    So I might not get to it till tomorrow morning.

1. FC Twente
    2. Sporting Lisbon
    3. Genoa CFC
    4. Benfica
    5. Sunderland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wish I had the cash for Albiol - not often an 89 is going for cash

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement