Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Aw no :(

I wonder did Mac hear anything about the monitoring situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Have a few offers out with Mathieu, as well as a few PMs I'm awaiting responses to.

I'd also like to upgrade on Alonso's age, though it's not a pressing concern. But if I got an offer of a younger 90 defender (center or left), I'd consider it. :)

??? When did you get Alonso?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Sean O'Mara steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Olympiacos.
    FC Schalke 04 beat Olympiacos 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Immobile scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Meyer and Januzaj were also amongst the goalscorers.

Adnan and meyer combining again.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Anzhi outclassed Olympique Lyonnais and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Pirlo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Xhaka and Elia were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sean O'Mara steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Olympiacos.
    FC Schalke 04 beat Olympiacos 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Immobile scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Meyer and Januzaj were also amongst the goalscorers.

Adnan and meyer combining again.:D

Glad you are giving Januzaj a good run out ...

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Glad you are giving Januzaj a good run out ...

Average rating of 7.5 which is probably highest in my team and he's played every game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

??? When did you get Alonso?

*Arbeloa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Won 1-0 which I'm happy enough about considering I was against the team who were top of the league :-)

Was trying new tactics tonight and it seemed to work well enough.. Now in 8th position in the league so still quite a bit to catch up.. Guess who's top? Auxerre.. I'm trying to catch up on myself :-(

*Arbeloa

Oh, you can keep him:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir steered AS Roma to victory against Aston Villa.
    AS Roma outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Totti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Poli and Ben Arfa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Pretty happy with this result, new signing Ben arfa gets a goal on his debut.. :)

• Advertisement

tommycahir wrote: »
    Tommy Cahir steered AS Roma to victory against Aston Villa.
    AS Roma outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Totti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Poli and Ben Arfa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Pretty happy with this result, new signing Ben arfa gets a goal on his debut.. :)

Better debut than Barzagli for him so:(

Oh, you can keep him:p

Was part of the team who crushed you tonight :P

Mkhitaryan, Hernandez and Muniain all getting on the scoresheet tonight. Happy with that. The trio seem to be doing me well at the moment.

Was part of the team who crushed you tonight :P

Mkhitaryan, Hernandez and Muniain all getting on the scoresheet tonight. Happy with that. The trio seem to be doing me well at the moment.

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat VfL Wolfsburg 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Susaeta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sau was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sau scored twice! Great signing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Athletic Club beat VfL Wolfsburg 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Susaeta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sau was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sau scored twice! Great signing!
    He never scored for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

im in desperate need of a good goalscorer peeps, another 0-0 draw,
    any help would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ger Power steered Manchester City to victory against fierce rivals Manchester United in the Manchester Derby.
    Manchester City beat Manchester United 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Silva scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ayew was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good start even though most of his team were knackered before Kick off.

Out of the bottom 3 for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Beefy78 wrote: »
    You've definitely come out of it better... I was giving you a 91 MC and an 89 FC in exchange for a 90 FC and a 90 LB. But in the end I've ended up giving you my best player in exchange for a 90 FC. It's entirely my own fault for not knowing the rules well enough but I've definitely come out of it down.

I got violated by Inter tonight so the lack of my holding midfielder or a 90 defender is already coming back to haunt me.

Again, it's entirely my fault.

There was nothing you could do but lose tonight, game 8 of every season is when I win my first match!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The match ended 2 - 2 between SS Lazio and Estudiantes in their Division 3 fixture.
    Marchisio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Iturraspe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This game baffles the mind..... Tried out a new formation tonight (a formation that has gotten me rather good results in the connect GW) and a 2-2 draw....

Stops the rot a little more but I am disappointed, especially since I was at home and all......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Tupac, not only have you me reported, but you have me blocked from sending you messages.

You need to sort out your finger co ordination :D

• Advertisement

tonic wine wrote: »
    Tupac, not only have you me reported, but you have me blocked from sending you messages.

You need to sort out your finger co ordination :D

How do I unblock it? God damn it sorry man, not as easy as all that to hit the right button on a tablet!!!

Sorry man, my bad...

I'll look for an unblock thing now..

Done, sorry bout that!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The match ended 2 - 2 between SS Lazio and Estudiantes in their Division 3 fixture.
    Marchisio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Iturraspe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This game baffles the mind..... Tried out a new formation tonight (a formation that has gotten me rather good results in the connect GW) and a 2-2 draw....

Stops the rot a little more but I am disappointed, especially since I was at home and all......

You forgot to mention our disallowed goal. :P :P Should have been 2-3!! :D:D:D

Wilberto wrote: »
    You forgot to mention our disallowed goal. :P :P Should have been 2-3!! :D:D:D

Ahhhh that's why I ticked the play offside box!!!

Good game man, as per usual your team doing you proud!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Matheus DÓRIA has completed his move to FC Porto from Manchester City for 1,000,000 plus Bruno ZUCULINI

Thank you new mister Man City .... very easy / quick deal

Tupac sent back Deulofeu to me since he found himself with an abundance of attacking talent. So I was going to offer him on here if anyone wants him on loan.

BUT....apparently now my chairman has decided he doesn't want to let him out on loan :( Guessing it might be cause he got a rise from 85 to 87 while out on loan so conditions have changed. Chairman annoys me. He won't get much time under me. Sorry guys :/

Meanwhile, a random 85 I bought two weeks ago, Nemanja GUDELJ, rose to 86 this morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lost too Chelsea 2-0... second from bottom... Miserable season!
    His keeper got MOTM but still hurts!! From champions then i finshed 2nd (3rd?) in season 2 too 2nd bottom after 8 games virtually rules me out of the league this season!!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lost too Chelsea 2-0... second from bottom... Miserable season!
    His keeper got MOTM but still hurts!! From champions then i finshed 2nd (3rd?) in season 2 too 2nd bottom after 8 games virtually rules me out of the league this season!!

Going down, going down, going down...

:P

Joking aside, it's interesting how unpredictable this season is going; big teams not doing well, small teams dominating.

Tupac sent back Deulofeu to me since he found himself with an abundance of attacking talent. So I was going to offer him on here if anyone wants him on loan.

BUT....apparently now my chairman has decided he doesn't want to let him out on loan :( Guessing it might be cause he got a rise from 85 to 87 while out on loan so conditions have changed. Chairman annoys me. He won't get much time under me. Sorry guys :/

Meanwhile, a random 85 I bought two weeks ago, Nemanja GUDELJ, rose to 86 this morning :D

Sorry man! Only sent him back as I thought another team could get more use out of him!!!!!

Would have kept him had I known

Some serious bidding wars breaking out recently.... Rangers and city managers really shaking things up.

• Advertisement

Sorry man! Only sent him back as I thought another team could get more use out of him!!!!!

Would have kept him had I known

Ach, not to worry. At 87, I'll likely use him when I need to rest players before cup matches :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement