Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Had to cancel deal for Inigo after accepting it due to a replacement deal collapsing. Apoligies to Frank but can't leave the already threadbare squad in a worse state and feel really bad for having to do this and it is a once off as I never cancel deals when they are done.
    Out of fairness just letting people know that I wont be accepting any bids on him for this season.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dear Sporting and Lazio,

Get a room :P

Love,

Spurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Dear Sporting and Lazio,

Get a room :P

Love,

Spurs

May I suggest...... Un-shortlisting said players?

This may take a while!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Had to cancel deal for Inigo after accepting it due to a replacement deal collapsing. Apoligies to Frank but can't leave the already threadbare squad in a worse state and feel really bad for having to do this and it is a once off as I never cancel deals when they are done.
    Out of fairness just letting people know that I wont be accepting any bids on him for this season.

That's why you should always try to make sure you have the replacement in first before you offload a guy if at all possibly. I'm not having a go at all, but I remember not so long ago that another manager got pretty badly stung by that same scenario, and was eventually forced into a panic buy in order to get a replacement.

Wilberto wrote: »
    That's why you should always try to make sure you have the replacement in first before you offload a guy if at all possibly. I'm not having a go at all, but I remember not so long ago that another manager got pretty badly stung by that same scenario, and was eventually forced into a panic buy in order to get a replacement.

I know. Had deal done but got pulled on me. As I said not something I have ever done before or will again and I think anyone I have ever dealt with can vouch that I do deals quickly and with no messing. Just unfortunate on this occasion.

Had to laugh also. About a min after I posted the deal was cancelled and that I wouldn't be selling this season had an offer in for him straight aaway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I know. Had deal done but got pulled on me. As I said not something I have ever done before or will again and I think anyone I have ever dealt with can vouch that I do deals quickly and with no messing. Just unfortunate on this occasion.

Had to laugh also. About a min after I posted the deal was cancelled and that I wouldn't be selling this season had an offer in for him straight aaway

;) no one is ever 100% not available ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    no one is ever 100% not available ;)

Wasn't going to name and shame :-)

Wasn't going to name and shame :-)

go on, who bid on him? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Juan Bernat is off to Bayern Munich IRL on a five year deal, job :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    oh, btw ...

The offer for Vincent ABOUBAKAR of FC Porto from Shanghai Shenhua has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thats my part of the Malanda deal held up.

Thanks again Barca!

wohoooooooooooo Mondays baby!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I miss the Monday club :(

Just final confirmation that Valencia and "The Ten" are all completed deals, and here's the full details of them all.

Fernandez, Mesa and Neuton will all be available for whoever wants them when their transfer bans expire.

c7237e644a78ff54a67ebcb010fb3580.png

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Just final confirmation that Valencia and "The Ten" are all completed deals, and here's the full details of them all.

Fernandez, Mesa and Neuton will all be available for whoever wants them when their transfer bans expire.

c7237e644a78ff54a67ebcb010fb3580.png

Shock Horror, the one Belgian made his way to Porto :D

The following available to teams in Div 3 and 4 for cash

I'll take highest bidder for this lad
    ISIMAT-MIRIN, Nicolas

First in for these 4 gets their man

LICÁ, Carneiro
    GALVÃO, João Pedro
    CLÉBERSON, Martins
    CICINHO, Gusmão

I'll look through more later

Great stuff Kersplat!!
    Snowball gathering speed now... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Feck just realized ya said cash, thought you were doing what Al did and might take two players pe and sell em for cost to others once their ban was up.

You can leave the offer, it's the best so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

What a time to have no bleedin money!!! All these players for sale. Dermot Desmond needs to loosen the purse strings!!! :mad:

The kids will be punished after this ...

BEL 0-1 ARG :( was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Manchester City.

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Manchester City in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 1 fixture.

I had a bye, happy days :)

• Advertisement

Another good young player off to Bremen, great work Gov!

The others are still available for their value in cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno earned a draw with Aston Villa against Atlético Madrid.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Aston Villa and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Defoe was on the scoresheet for his side.

Draw at home not good for my title hopes!!

Looks like my young lads (under the guidance of old man Cambiasso) are having fun ...

FC Porto have now won 5 games in a row after beating Chelsea setting a new club record...

BEL 0-1 ARG :( steered FC Porto to victory against Chelsea.
    FC Porto beat Chelsea 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Thiago had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Salah and Ayew were amongst the goalscorers.

FC Twente remain top of Division 3 following a 2-1 home win over Bremen and in the process have set a new club record of 8 games unbeaten.
    Remain 3 points clear at the top after all top 6 teams won

SS Lazio beat Estudiantes 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Postiga scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Neymar and şahin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 5th!

3-0 at home to Kiev. Brings me up to 11th, hopefully a turning point! Ozil with 2 and Hig rounding it off, happy days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

2 nil win to unmanaged Stuttgart. Up into 6th.

Anyway, with all these fire sales going on, does anyone have an 87+ centreback going for sale or even loan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

A new record home defeat for Genoa,

Thrashed 6-2 by Espanyol who go top.

A dark day in Genoa with people calling for McDermottini's head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    3-0 at home to Kiev. Brings me up to 11th, hopefully a turning point! Ozil with 2 and Hig rounding it off, happy days

This game has something against me the amount of offside goals, feel like just putting the kids on for the rest of the season if I just lose even if my stats are the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement