Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

A draw at home to Roma, ill take that!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Colemania wrote: »
    2 nil win to unmanaged Stuttgart. Up into 6th.

Anyway, with all these fire sales going on, does anyone have an 87+ centreback going for sale or even loan?

I have Bjelland for sale at Fc Twente. For 6 he's yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I have Bjelland for sale at Fc Twente. For 6 he's yours

I read his name wrong.. Hehehehe :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

I call shennanigans :mad: .....FRED scored 2 against me.....what a broken game:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Won 5-2.
    Two more for Rooney, that's turning into a cracking good bit of business... 8 in 8.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Won 5-2.
    Two more for Rooney, that's turning into a cracking good bit of business... 8 in 8.

I turned him down :/ but Ozil is in great form for me bar his 2 week injury so happy enough. Think I've sorted my tactics and using subs well. Onwards and upwards!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

SS Lazio beat Estudiantes 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Postiga scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Neymar and şahin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 5th!

That wouldn't have happened if I was still at the helm!! :D :P

I'm tempted to move back there. It seems pointless being in Germany. 3 losses in a row following 3 victories.

You heard it hear first - If I drag Schalke into the relegation zone in the next few rounds of games then I'm moving back to Estudiantes, in order to let someone else have a crack off this talented squad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote: »
    That wouldn't have happened if I was still at the helm!! :D :P

I'm tempted to move back there. It seems pointless being in Germany. 3 losses in a row following 3 victories.

You heard it hear first - If I drag Schalke into the relegation zone in the next few rounds of games then I'm moving back to Estudiantes, in order to let someone else have a crack off this talented squad!

I've told you before it's those 3 strikers that are hurting you! You should sell one....

To me!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I read his name wrong.. Hehehehe :P

I believe you read it as I call him....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Looks like the oil wells have run dry :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    A draw at home to Roma, ill take that!

The draws are starting to mount up for me now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So who's checking SSN every night, praying none of their SM players are being linked with Newcastle in RL?!?

Im a newcastle fan and im in that boat .... Would be pissed if i had S. De Jong or R. Cabella and delighted if i had Sissoko or Debuchy...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Argentina to victory against South Africa.
    Argentina outclassed South Africa and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 4 fixture.
    Messi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Di María was also on the scoresheet for his side.

At least now I know I can still win in this game!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So who's checking SSN every night, praying none of their SM players are being linked with Newcastle in RL?!?

Im a newcastle fan and im in that boat .... Would be pissed if i had S. De Jong or R. Cabella and delighted if i had Sissoko or Debuchy...
    Janmaat is linked with them too :( I wish they'd just go back to their French fetish

So, to me this deal shows the benefit of putting some effort into chatting to other managers...

I have regularly been in contact with Man City in relation to Meunier( a player Eidar Gudjohnson highlighted as a big talent during his time spent at Club Brugge) but kept getting knocked back or the px deals just didnt suit both sides ....

Then yesterday i had a PM asking if i still wanted Meunier as Man City needed cash to finalise a deal else where .... So ...
    Thomas MEUNIER has completed his move to FC Porto from Manchester City for 6,000,000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I mainly deal with about 3 or 4 managers for that exact reason. I'd talk to them fairly regularly on chat about the game, football in general, etc. Then when it comes to transfers it's much easier to talk and negotiate

So, to me this deal shows the benefit of putting some effort into chatting to other managers...

I have regularly been in contact with Man City in relation to Meunier( a player Eidar Gudjohnson highlighted as a big talent during his time spent at Club Brugge) but kept getting knocked back or the px deals just didnt suit both sides ....

Then yesterday i had a PM asking if i still wanted Meunier as Man City needed cash to finalise a deal else where .... So ...

Never even heard of this lad but it always annoys me when you sign a decent youngster...:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Never even heard of this lad but it always annoys me when you sign a decent youngster...:D:D

Club Brugge player ... unlucky enough not to make the WC squad by all acounts and like I said ... Eidar Gudjohnson has sang his praise during his time at Brugge

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Club Brugge player ... unlucky enough not to make the WC squad by all acounts and like I said ... Eidar Gudjohnson has sang his praise during his time at Brugge

Gutted to lose him but I need the cash for another deal and need to trim the squad!! :p

From @SoccerManager
    @ManuProk congratulations on correctly predicting that #NED would win the 3rd Place Playoff. Please DM us to claim your prize.

YAY! :)

• Advertisement

Sao Paulo at home tonight....

May have to rest Neymar, says his back is at him.

Cheers GT!

Cheers GT!

No Neymar? 7-1 to Sao Paulo i reckon!!:D:D

Changing things up a small bit ahead of tonights game.! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Ready for another loss tonight, gonna break the record of guaranteed relegation in the least amount of games.

Cheers GT!

Not my players fault that a little contact nearly crippled your fairy

Not my players fault that a little contact nearly crippled your fairy

Hey, leave Neymar alone..... poor fella...

He's delicate is all :D

Hey, leave Neymar alone..... poor fella...

He's delicate is all :D

Delicate ?? .... Soft more like!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Something strange happened.

James Mcconville steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against Paris Saint-Germain.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat Paris Saint-Germain 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Danny scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Huntelaar and Payet were also amongst the goalscorers.

SS Lazio beat São Paulo FC 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Canales scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pjanić and Vázquez were also amongst the goalscorers.
    View Match View Match

No need to take Neymar out of his cotton wool wrapping tonight!

• Advertisement

1-0 Loss away to Atletico.

My 2 defeats this season in the league have been against Madrid clubs ... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement