Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

So.......... What have I missed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    So.......... What have I missed?

Nothing TBH

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Nothing TBH

No new polls about polls or anything? Ha ha

No new polls about polls or anything? Ha ha

There was one about ditching you as Mod but we said we'd see if you picked up the slack after your holidays :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

@everyone with bids in or anyone interested, i want between 31-35 mill for Garay. if you don't have enough cash i'll consider good young up and coming talent/s (88/89s) plus cash if needed.

if i can get an offer by monday i can't refuse i'll accept it after my SMFA game

Slan agus Beannacht.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

swoody wrote: »
    @everyone with bids in or anyone interested, i want between 31-35 mill for Garay. if you don't have enough cash i'll consider good young up and coming talent/s (88/89s) plus cash if needed.

if i can get an offer by monday i can't refuse i'll accept it after my SMFA game

Slan agus Beannacht.

When are you selling Pogba??..:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    When are you selling Pogba??..:D:D
    When he's rated 96.

Might sell vidal if he moves to a mid table premier league team........

When he's rated 96.

Deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

When he's rated 96.

That's a done deal - talk to me... :)

Deal

sorry max cash offers only Mac............ But for you i'll do a special offer.

Vidal = Reus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

sorry max cash offers only Mac............ But for you i'll do a special offer.

Vidal = Reus

And for me?
    Vidal = ???

Al Capwned wrote: »
    And for me?
    Vidal = ???

Maybe a song and biscuits (mcvities chocolate digestives).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Just a heads up Rodriquez will be sold tomorrow night. Best bid gets him. A few points

1)any bid more than his value won't be accepted
    2)must have an up and coming young player in the deal
    3)if I cant decide the best deal, the best deals I feel that are on the table will go into a draw
    4) only open to division One teams as they are never included in any draws.
    5) I was only messing about point 4

Any other suggestions on giving him to another club fairly I'm open to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

modo85 wrote: »
    Just a heads up Rodriquez will be sold tomorrow night. Best bid gets him. A few points

3)if I cant decide the best deal, the best deals I feel that are on the table will go into a draw

With porto majorly regreting to sell him, and trying to make up for it ever since ... Surely porto needs to be his destination...

Edit:
    No sure we're talking about the same lad

Which Rodriquez?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Rodruigez as in... James Rodriguez or who???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The swiss Full back Rodriguez.

You lot should not be allowed to bid for not knowing his name.

Wonder if he'll accept a crap 88 player plus 5 mill when someone offers 20 mill plus a 90 rated defender.

i wonder if he'll accept a crap 88 player plus 5 mill when someone offers 20 mill plus a 90 rated defender.

i wonder if he'll accept a crap 88 player plus 5 mill when someone offers 20 mill plus a 90 rated defender.

Good man swoody a **** player that many many managers bid 15mill + on and I rejected to which many replied with "id give more but my manager won't let me".

• Advertisement

To answer your question yes I will. Like I said any bids more than his value will be rejected but how will I decide who is sh1t and who isnt because we have different opinions on a good player and a sh1t player

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As a heads up, you should state what you see his value as, cause it will be different for each person, and someone may bid what they see as being the right amount but actually,to you, is more than his value.....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    As a heads up, you should state what you see his value as, cause it will be different for each person, and someone may bid what they see as being the right amount but actually,to you, is more than his value.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but does it not appear to everyone under his name that his value is 15.9m

Correct me if I'm wrong but does it not appear to everyone under his name that his value is 15.9m

Obviously I'm not gonna be picky about a few hundred thousand over I just don't want any mad bids.

Obviously I'm not gonna be picky about a few hundred thousand over I just don't want any mad bids.

So let's say I was offered a player valued at 8 mil and the rest in cash to the value of 15.9m and I liked the player u will go into the top bids draw,
    You could also offer a player worth 4m another worth 6 m and the rest in cash. Also you can offer 3 players or whatever suits you.
    I will pick the top bids and then ask someone to do a draw so I'm not involved in picking the winner.
    I'll pick the top 5 or maybe 8 depending on how many bids come in

The most complicated draw I've ever seen here :D

What may appear as 15.9 too you could appear as 10 too me or 19.7 too say Rangers! The in world chairmen set all values bud!

What may appear as 15.9 too you could appear as 10 too me or 19.7 too say Rangers! The in world chairmen set all values bud!

Yep. Sure I was gonna bid on Garay but Swoodys price tag of 30-34m is way over the max my chairman will allow which is 26 I think. It's a pain but I suppose it goes someway to stopping big clubs winning all the bidding wars

Yep. Sure I was gonna bid on Garay but Swoodys price tag of 30-34m is way over the max my chairman will allow which is 26 I think. It's a pain but I suppose it goes someway to stopping big clubs winning all the bidding wars

Exactly I bet if you look up a player in my squad and a div 4 manager does too then their value will hugely differ!!

• Advertisement

i also said that if you couldn't do a straight up cash offer i will consider a cash plus player/s offer as long as it equate to 30+ mill to me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement