Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

there goes my unbeaten run, lost 3-1 to Madrid! :(

It was good while it lasted, now to scramble the magical 41 points to stay up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ander HERRERA has completed his move to SS Lazio from Athletic Club for 26,000,000

Delighted to get him!

Now to complete the rest of the deal!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Robben with a +1 ouch :/

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Robben with a +1 ouch :/

you spanked me last night, let me enjoy this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

I have requsted to take over a team - fenerbache. Sent a pm to GT_TDI_150 anything else I need to do?

• Advertisement

I have requsted to take over a team - fenerbache. Sent a pm to GT_TDI_150 anything else I need to do?

There is a managers waiting list thread, post up there also and contact Wilberto...

Welcome to the madness!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'll accept you shortly bud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Mr Phobia has resigned as manager of PSG!After a short spell in charge of the French giants. Rumours of a return to previous club are already rife.....

More to follow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Send it to mac ;)

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Mr Phobia has resigned as manager of PSG!After a short spell in charge of the French giants. Rumours of a return to previous club are already rife.....

More to follow.

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Why?

Couldn't handle the pressure!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Feel no connection whatsoever with them, find myself checking on previous teams results before them.
    logging on, reading report, logging off. Bit of a slippery slope regarding my commitment to the game.

Feel no connection whatsoever with them, find myself checking on previous teams results before them.
    logging on, reading report, logging off. Bit of a slippery slope regarding my commitment to the game.

Athlethic club are about too make an announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Feeling the exact same with Benfica and it's really hampering my fun..

But I'll stick it out anyway! :)

Athlethic club are about too make an announcement

Athletic Club???

Or Club America??

Athletic Club???

Or Club America??

Same same but different ;)

Same same but different ;)

Answer your PM's you!

Answer your PM's you!

I did last night all of them

Taking over at Bottom of the league in Division 4 . You boys are about to see a might rise

Taking over at Bottom of the league in Division 4 . You boys are about to see a might rise

PLEASE be talkng about your team ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Troy DEENEY has completed his move to Aston Villa from Watford in a swap deal for Ashley WESTWOOD

Second time ive bought him. Deal Only worth 4m so hoping he gets a big move this summer

Quick question guys is it possible to buy a player off a team with no manager? I can propose an offer but then doesnt look like one has been submitted

Quick question guys is it possible to buy a player off a team with no manager? I can propose an offer but then doesnt look like one has been submitted

Not in this particular game world and it's the subject of much debate. We currently have it turned off on the basis that it "protects" the unmanaged teams and when new players come along like yourself there are plenty of good clubs with good squads too take over. Every now and again the debate pops up as too if it's harmful too the game world, every decision taken with regards too rules getting changed in this world are put too a vote and majority wins.

P.s you can buy from external clubs for example if you search for Hull City, QPR , Torino or any other team (outside the 80 teams in the 4 leagues) you can whomever you like from these clubs?
    Any questions shout away and any friends who may like this game just point them my direction and we'll get them a team too

P.s you can buy from external clubs for example if you search for Hull City, QPR , Torino or any other team (outside the 80 teams in the 4 leagues) you can whomever you like from these clubs?
    Any questions shout away and any friends who may like this game just point them my direction and we'll get them a team too
    Cheers. I am sure I will be up to speed quickly. Looking forward to getting into it and losing a few days of my life on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Cheers. I am sure I will be up to speed quickly. Looking forward to getting into it and losing a few days of my life on it

What team are you?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    What team are you?
    Just taken over at fenerbache

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Welcome and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Good luck man!

• Advertisement

Not that the scoreline is helping but.....

Glad to see Romagnoli, Parades & Iturbe all starting for Roma tonight!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement