Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

The difference between van gaal and Moyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Pjanic......

Take a bow son! Wow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just taken over at fenerbache

Just had a look at your team their and it seems you could do with a striker. I can give you Jimmy Briand at cost price if you want? Just to get you started.

He's a 28 year old 88 rated striker. He is unattached in real life at the moment but he was with Lyon last year so he can't be that bad!

Just said I'd offer him to you anyway. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Just taken over at fenerbache

I'll let you have defoe for 10m. Rated 89. Need funds to buy a 90 rated striker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I'll let you have defoe for 10m. Rated 89. Need funds to buy a 90 rated striker

i don't have anymore strikers for sale tho....

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    i don't have anymore strikers for sale tho....

Sanchez :)

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Sanchez :)

only in your dreams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lads,

I became a dad, for the second time, tonight so SM might be taking a backseat for a while so if i end up playing a tired team or a weakened first eleven due to forgetting to change my team ...

Tough ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Lads,

I became a dad, for the second time, tonight so SM might be taking a backseat for a while so if i end up playing a tired team or a weakened first eleven due to forgetting to change my team ...

Tough ;)
    Congratulations man

Lads,

Tough ;)

Congrats man!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Lads,

Tough ;)

FFS........ You can change your team while change the nappy.

Roomers have it he has the kid shortlisted with an offer in already!!!!

Roomers have it he has the kid shortlisted with an offer in already!!!!

Could be the next Irish/Belgian (yeah right) messi

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lads,

Tough ;)

xwfgzw9kcb.jpg

:D:D

Seriously though, congrats!! :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    xwfgzw9kcb.jpg

:D:D

Seriously though, congrats!! :)

At least will doesn't have girly sperm.............. i bet GT does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

That could get very messy ;)

That could get very messy ;)

Or very Messi???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads,

Tough ;)
    Congrades

P.s holiday mode 😉 you can still alter things but your assistant will make sure you allways have a fit team playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

You know what makes my day easier?.. winding up that banned ex member of boards, Seaneh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

pepper180 wrote: »
    You know what makes my day easier?.. winding up that banned ex member of boards, Seaneh :)

what was he banned for?

• Advertisement

Who's everyone playing tonight???

I've AZ at home, lost both previous games to them... But I've reminded the players of this.....

LVG style!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

anyone else reckon that your teams performance is based on how time you spend on the site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I done ****ed up.....

8ce4ebbacf02c2b3daa8c10cca552f47.png

I could do with one or two of 'The Ten' now....
    How are those signings going for the ten teams that got them anyway? And Valencia?

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I done ****ed up.....

8ce4ebbacf02c2b3daa8c10cca552f47.png

I could do with one or two of 'The Ten' now....
    How are those signings going for the ten teams that got them anyway? And Valencia?

Prob won't help ya mate but you can have Dos Santos back on loan to cover some NMF and send him back when Ur done, you helped everyone else out and if you need help I'm sure others will help you!

Well I'd hope so!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

mackeire wrote: »
    anyone else reckon that your teams performance is based on how time you spend on the site?

yes big time! I was out sick last year for nearly 2 months and spent every day on the game for a while, went 16 games unbeaten and had my best finish ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

mackeire wrote: »

Yep, I've always thought this and discussed it with Rayne Wooney on here. I don't think it's completely down to login time but I definitely believe it's a big factor

Fatigue kicking in with my lads tonight away to Arsenal so have to rest 4/5. Not ideal

Defoe is up for sale. Badly need funds to buy a 90+ striker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

My lads get their first game tonight. Gonna evaluate the squad then start to draft in new players where needed most

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Napoli away tonight, hopefully bag another win after a very good performance against City on Thursday

• Advertisement

Eh i dunno was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to Arsenal.
    Aston Villa slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.
    Agbonlahor was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not bad away to the league leaders considering all the changes i Had to make

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement