Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

This is what happens when Kiev players hear I'm leaving.

James Mcconville steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against FC Porto.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat FC Porto 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vossen and Cahill were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Napoli away tonight, hopefully bag another win after a very good performance against City on Thursday

Confident are we??
    FFS

That ill learn ya!!..:D:D:D

David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Bayern München.
    SSC Napoli beat Bayern München 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Insigne scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Muniain was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I wasn't confident at all!!! Well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The match ended 2 - 2 between SS Lazio and AZ in their Division 3 fixture.

Neymar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nainggolan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Keeps my run going, got off lightly too as most of the other top teams dropped points as well!!

• Advertisement

In fairness, ya didn't deserve to lose.

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    In fairness, ya didn't deserve to lose.

I think I'm playing too attacking and it's killing me, gonna change it up I think

My lads get their first game tonight. Gonna evaluate the squad then start to draft in new players where needed most

How'd you get on?

I think I'm playing too attacking and it's killing me, gonna change it up I think

No harm trying something new, that said, whenever i play defensively i let in a rake of goals but not so much when i go all out attack...Stupid game!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

JamboMac wrote: »
    This is what happens when Kiev players hear I'm leaving.

James Mcconville steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against FC Porto.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat FC Porto 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vossen and Cahill were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not happy when i saw this score .... :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lost to Roma :(

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Signed Viviani - SWEEEEET!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

How'd you get on?
    A nil nil. Solid enough start with a lot of my best players not match fit. The search for added firepower starts now

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

The W beside my name looks lovely on SoccerManager after beating Mr.Blobby 2-1!! Wooo!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Schalke defeat to Internazionale.
    Schalke slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Internazionale in their Division 2 fixture.
    Immobile was on the scoresheet for his side.

After the 3-2 defeat to lowly, but rising, Inter, having been 2-0 up after 10 minutes, the Schalke president was quick to dispel the growing rumours that manager Wilberto could be on the verge of returning to Argentina. "Wilberto is the manager of this club, and will be for the foreseeable future. Yes, we would like to be closer to the play-off positions but we still believe Wilberto is the right man for the job to take this club forward and we are still looking forward to a positive era under his guidance."

Since losing their manager to Schalke, Estudiantes have found themselves at the wrong end of the table. A position which seems unfamiliar to them after such a successful season last time out under the stewardship of Wilberto, and their president would love nothing more than to bring their beloved former manager back to the helm of the club. "He is a great manager and, should things not work out for him elsewhere, he will always be welcome back here with open arms. It would be such a lift to the players, and everyone else at the club. A lift which is so badly needed considering the current position we find ourselves in this season."

Wilberto was unavailable for comment.

I've just arrived at the gates of Paris Saint Germain after there defeat knocking on the gates but nobody is home. Looks like I have to wait for the gate keeper to sober up and then the Phoenix shall rise once more some good players and then right back is lacking completely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Wilberto wrote: »
    After the 3-2 defeat to lowly Inter, having been 2-0 up after 10 minutes, .

That hurts man!!! :(

Internazionale beat Schalke 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ramires scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Schelotto and Cissé were also amongst the goalscorers.

WTF tho, Cisse is my top scorer with 7 goals from 2 starts and 8 sub appearances. He was originally bought to play back up to osvaldo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

That hurts man!!! :(

I fixed it there for you! :D:):)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

16 shots 10 on target versus 6 shots 3 on target....so naturally I lost 3-1 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've just arrived at the gates of Paris Saint Germain after there defeat knocking on the gates but nobody is home. Looks like I have to wait for the gate keeper to sober up and then the Phoenix shall rise once more some good players and then right back is lacking completely.
    Heh!!!

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Heh!!!

So you gonna open up that gate and let me ignite the Paris revival.:D

Who ya sellin me!!!!

Who ya sellin me!!!!

Do you have a right back?

Do you have a right back?

Using Boateng at the min, it's fullbacks I'm on the unt for myself at the mo!

Guessing your doing the same!!

Using Boateng at the min, it's fullbacks I'm on the unt for myself at the mo!

Guessing your doing the same!!

Yeah need a quality right back and should have one of the most solid defences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Lads anyone got an a good 88 or 89 that can play AMR or AML?

Am willing to p/e players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

anyone have anyone decent available for loan, forgot what it was like to slum it!

Nobody at Paris will be sold just yet need to get an idea on things.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

phobia2011 wrote: »
    anyone have anyone decent available for loan, forgot what it was like to slum it!

Have a look around Roma and see who is on loan list, anybody that I could list is on list...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement