Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

phobia2011 wrote: »
    anyone have anyone decent available for loan, forgot what it was like to slum it!

would mr diaby help? 87 rated dmc/m/amc

url]https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/448115/316274.jpg[/url

would mr diaby help? 87 rated dmc/m/amc

apparently he doing well in the pre season friendlies, he yours for the season mate, even if he gets a rise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Prob won't help ya mate but you can have Dos Santos back on loan to cover some NMF and send him back when Ur done, you helped everyone else out and if you need help I'm sure others will help you!

Well I'd hope so!!!!

Haven't been on in a couple of days, but cheers for that man.
    I'll pass on the offer though, as I reckon the 4-0 win by my mostly reserve team the other night should have me back on track.

Thanks again though, nice to see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Just a heads up, i'm abroad for a week from tomorrow so expect a delayed response if you bid on any Arsenal players!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Is the league cup worth winning or should I keep playing my reserves?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Dunno. I won the shield last season and was delighted, knew I wouldn't win the league so played a strong team in all comps. Fighting relegation this season so all comps bar the league have gone out the window!!!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Is the league cup worth winning or should I keep playing my reserves?

Went with a strong team and won

Aston Villa beat Dortmund 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.
    Agbonlahor scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    González and Nani were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Second string won.

James Mcconville steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against US Palermo.
    Paris Saint-Germain beat US Palermo 3 - 2 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.
    Fernando scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gameiro and Lugano were also amongst the goalscorers.

Think I had a half and half team out. Beat Ajax 3-1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Olympique Lyonnais.
    Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Olympique Lyonnais and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 encounter.
    Rodriguez was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ibarbo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Second string doing me proud :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Complete second string team done me proud this evening

Tommy Cahir steered AS Roma to victory against VfL Wolfsburg.
    AS Roma outclassed VfL Wolfsburg and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.
    Movsisyan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Schär and Kampl were also amongst the goalscorers.

Inters 2ndish team did me proud!

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against PSV.
    Internazionale outclassed PSV and beat them 1 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.
    Cassano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Faizulin was on the scoresheet for his side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'm an idiot.
    Completely forgot I had a game v Arsenal tonight, and Messi is now at 40% fitness, Pique injured, and lost to boot.... grrr

Defoe sold to fenerbache for 10m. Now to find a striker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Went with a strong team and won

Aston Villa beat Dortmund 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.
    Agbonlahor scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    González and Nani were also amongst the goalscorers.

Played kids, well done tho

Deal for Ramos accepted :) minutes later Deal for Ramos cancelled :(

:D dammit! Think I was actually overpaying so not too bothered. Any decent centre backs for sale? Willing to trade Dante. Again, no crap players please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Deal for Ramos accepted :) minutes later Deal for Ramos cancelled :(

:D dammit! Think I was actually overpaying so not too bothered. Any decent centre backs for sale? Willing to trade Dante. Again, no crap players please :)

Slip of the finger on my part....Was a good deal but I would of been short a centre back if I went ahead with it.

Regularly happens to me. Chairman will value your players differently based on their importance to the team; if you've only got one striker, he'll be valued higher by your chairman than the "market value".

Not much you can do but juggle round, or if it's a deal with another player, try and find a different way of doing it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Regularly happens to me. Chairman will value your players differently based on their importance to the team; if you've only got one striker, he'll be valued higher by your chairman than the "market value".

Not much you can do but juggle round, or if it's a deal with another player, try and find a different way of doing it...

Talking too yourself too bump the thread? Good man ha ha

trying-to-remember.gif

Could have sworn someone asked about chairman values and how they were trying to make an offer for a player, only for the chairman to over value the players and block the deal.

Either the post was deleted, or the drugs I'm on for my hip are far, far stronger than I realised....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Away to Galatasaray tonight.....

1st v 2nd....

A win would be very handy tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

The Governor steered Werder Bremen to victory against AZ.
    Werder Bremen hammered AZ 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Bernat scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Peluso and Dević were also amongst the goalscorers

Very happy with that and glad to see Devic is finding his feet after arriving at the start of the season :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Ulick Magee steered Spartak Moskva to victory against Mike Litiris ACF Fiorentina.
    Spartak Moskva outclassed ACF Fiorentina and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Bulut scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Källström was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Picked up my first win. Defoe getting 2 goals on his debut.

Chris Hinchey steered Fenerbahçe SK to victory against Genoa CFC.

Fenerbahçe SK beat Genoa CFC 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Demirel had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Defoe and Topuz were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio outclassed Galatasaray SK and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Postiga scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Neymar and Pjanić were also amongst the goalscorers.

Postiga and Neymar are running riot!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Lads I'm on the lookout for a AML 88 or above. If anyone has one they'd sell or swap let me know, Werder Bremen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

With the cb and forwards I needed to play expected a loss so happy with the draw and out of the relegation zone.

James Mcconville earned a draw with Paris Saint-Germain against SSC Napoli.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Paris Saint-Germain and SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.
    Jallet was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

FCP 3-2 AFC

:)

Game is trolling me

• Advertisement

Eh i dunno was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to AS Roma.
    Aston Villa slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against AS Roma in their Division 1 fixture.

Had to rest 4/5 so expected loss after my cup win on Tuesday. Need to get a few wins to stay in the top half and not get sucked into the bottom 3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement