Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Never noticed the lack of description, maybe Mac or Will can mail Mr E and request it

Small things can make a world of a difference.

(i know soccermanager is self explanatory but there are some thick people out there)

anyone cooking dinner?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

swoody wrote: »
    anyone cooking dinner?

No Friday is chipper night:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Well peckish i am!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Well peckish i am!

Oh GT, Tesco/supervalue are doing a 2 for 1 offer on pampers ya big baby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Oh GT, Tesco/supervalue are doing a 2 for 1 offer on pampers ya big baby.

Not going to sort my hunger now is it....

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not going to sort my hunger now is it....

I've cooked a beef casserole for the weekend so i can watch the emirates cup without forgetting to eat tomorrow, i'd offer you some but it (a) needs to sit and (b) i don't want you calling to my house. You weirdo. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Just had a big Base Pizza...Took the git over an hour to deliver but was well worth it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Anyone need a new groundsman?

T6OLcPW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Well yere promotion in the soccer forum worked for me anyway, dunno how I haven't stumbled across this before!

Joined up as manager of Galatasary, seeing David O'Leary in midfield gave me a good laugh :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Well yere promotion in the soccer forum worked for me anyway, dunno how I haven't stumbled across this before!

Joined up as manager of Galatasary, seeing David O'Leary in midfield gave me a good laugh :pac:

The "promotion" is just beginning! By the time it's in full flow you'll be a regular!! Ha ha!! Any questions on the game can be answered here or via pm with me bud

watch out for the vultures...... They'll smell fresh meat soon.

Haha some fecker has already stolen me goalie, dunno if I got a good deal for him now! :pac:

If anyone has any tips for a newbie then throw them my way, a bit lost here atm!

Haha some fecker has already stolen me goalie, dunno if I got a good deal for him now! :pac:

If anyone has any tips for a newbie then throw them my way, a bit lost here atm!

You can cancel it by clicking on the transfer tab then on transfers out. You should see the word action, click on that and cancel it if you wanna buy more time and assess your squad. I would personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Its a great offer!!
    Don't listen to them.. Especially Swoody! He's on holiday mode so he isn't allowed an opinion.

when-i-see-that-one-of-my-memes-has-been-stolen-and-put-on-9fag_o_623462.gif

Sorry Blobby, I'll have a better chance to properly look at my squad after the first game tomorrow, until then you can stick your seemingly decent offer :pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Its a great offer!!
    Don't listen to them.. Especially Swoody! He's on holiday mode so he isn't allowed an opinion.

i don't know the deal i'm just saying he should learn to walk before he starts running..... give him 24 hours to look at what he's got first that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Gala eh....

Welcome to D3!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Y2k lads is a fela I know I offered him the job

Lazio you can shove that offer up your ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Newbie here also folks. Just Joined D3 \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Welcome! What team?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Welcome! What team?

Besiktas. The Turkish Legends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lazio you can shove that offer up your ass

Which one?

Oh right.... Have ya now.

Cheers as always mate!!!!

Which one?

Oh right.... Have ya now.

Cheers as always mate!!!!

#justicforunal #neverforget #lazioarepants

When will I hear back from the free agents I tried to buy? Didn't realize I took over from somebody else who managed these before. Costing me my title chances already :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

When will I hear back from the free agents I tried to buy? Didn't realize I took over from somebody else who managed these before. Costing me my title chances already :pac:

Transfers are usually accepted after about 24hrs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Welcome to new players!!!!
    Ye should get involved in here in the forum as well as on the website/app. Great craic in here a little more than half the time...

(That better Mac?) :pac:

Enjoying this already, still adjusting obviously, can't believe I only heard of this now. I'll probably be terrible at it :pac: Although, quite happy with some players on my team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Someone made an offer for Gervinho already! If this is the right thread for the Boards.ie league anyway :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement