Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Does modric remind anybody else of rumpelstiltskin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lads I've opened up the floor to offers on Pjanic....

I'm treating his sale as a 92(+) player as he was criminally overlooked in the last review....

I am in the market for a striker AND a CB/RB I'm asking for 2 players for him, I've been offered some serious young talent and turned it down flat so if you want him....

Bid BIG

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    How? He already changed once this season from Estudiantes to Schalke. One change per season yeah?

Nothing on this? Not that I really care just want to know the craic for future situations

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Nothing on this? Not that I really care just want to know the craic for future situations

Mac has said that he will allow a manager to go back to their old club, provided they're not managed, nor are they coveted by another manager, if it's a case where the manager feels as if they had made a mistake leaving in the first case.

Either way, in this case, one could argue that all I'm doing is leaving the game world, and applying as a new manager again as Estudiantes have been free for ages.

The "one managerial change a season" rule was brought in, I'd imagine, to prevent managers with higher rankings moving to a better club, and then moving to a better club again in the the same season, where those two clubs are also coveted by other managers.

Arguably, the rule is effectively meaningless in my own case as I alluded to in the second paragraph.

:):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

As wilberto said hes stepped backwards too his old club which is no problem also we did say if someone regrets moving clubs and no one wants their old team they can return no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

swoody wrote: »
    Some Tips Today for Potential.

Simone Emmanuello
    Barnabas Bese
    Vardan Bakalyan
    Stevan Kovacevic
    Marco Perrotta
    Rory Turner
    Adam Radecki
    Luis Mena

Two new updates

Niccolo Belloni
    George Punga

Two new updates

Niccolo Belloni
    George Punga

I've just short-listed them to on order to see how accurate (or inaccurate) your tips turn out to be!! :P :D

Is there gonna be a fantasy premier league, league like the last 2 seasons.

Yeah it's already renewed and there's a head to head now as well

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've just short-listed them to on order to see how accurate (or inaccurate) your tips turn out to be!! :P :D

So am i :pac:

but i do think they're worth a punt considering they're cheap.

Yeah it's already renewed and there's a head to head now as well

How many are in the head 2 head already? the max is 20.

How many are in the head 2 head already? the max is 20.

4 :D

Only 7 free teams lads :):):D:)

4 :D

joined it there

joined it there

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Against 3rd place Barca tonight..

Bring it!!!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Only 7 free teams lads :):):D:)

WOW!! Considering it was at least 20 not so long ago that's quite impressive!! :D

WOW!! Considering it was at least 20 not so long ago that's quite impressive!! :D

Wish I could take all the credit but there's plenty of lads helping out in the recruitment drive! Hopefully the new lads fall in love with the game too ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Newbie here lads, managing the wonderful West Bromwich Albion in Division 3 ;)

The gobshíte before me signed Joey bloody Barton!! :( :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Considering offers for Balotelli and Willian

Looking for a 91 attacking mid for Balotelli or Willian and a 90 Striker for Willian.

Both must be very young (Under 25)

Don't want cash!

Newbie here lads, managing the wonderful West Bromwich Albion in Division 3 ;)

The gobshíte before me signed Joey bloody Barton!! :( :pac:

Ha ha I normally say don't sell any players untill you get a feel for things in a few weeks time but run him out the door ha ha!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Whoever had Schalke blew most of our budget on crap feckin players! And the other fella put the team together for Leverkusen like he wanted them to lose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

joined it there

As have I.. (Leeds Arent we FC)

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Considering offers for Balotelli and Willian

Looking for a 91 attacking mid for Balotelli or Willian and a 90 Striker for Willian.

Both must be very young (Under 25)

Don't want cash!

You've restricted yourself to only 8 available attacking midfielders and 6 forwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

You've restricted yourself to only 8 available attacking midfielders and 6 forwards.

Never stopped me before ;)

Whoever had Schalke blew most of our budget on crap feckin players! And the other fella put the team together for Leverkusen like he wanted them to lose :pac:

I'm assuming you mean Stuttgart?? :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I'm assuming you mean Stuttgart?? :D:D

Thats the one! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

This game tho.... My girlfriend is going to hate me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement