Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

hVLEn8f.png

Anyone interested? Received an offer from an external that I'm tempted to accept :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Jaysus lads you can tell a few of you are watching the City game anyway!!!!!

3 PMs about Jovetic, sold yesterday lads just waiting for the ban to finish.....

Just goes to show lads, strike while the iron is hot!!!!!I would have accepted one of those deals via PM today if it had happened before Porto's offer......

Now, Porto's say so first..... Candreva (or Marchetti) could be on the market, rare that 90players will come on the market so any interest make it fast!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Looking to trade either Nasri or Moutinho for a similar rated and aged CB or FC :D

Have money and youths to add if it is an upgrade too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Sunderland beat Newcastle 1-0 in their friendly fixture Fernandinho scored in a MOTM display.

Finally put that ungrateful newcastle manager to bed.......Yup things are going to change around here.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So I played Lazio in back to back friendlies Home and AWay and got beat twice ... Perfect preperation for a game with a current cup-holder (<== for those who missed it) , Sunderland.

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So I played Lazio in back to back friendlies Home and AWay and got beat twice ... Perfect preperation for a game with a current cup-holder (<== for those who missed it) , Sunderland.

Don't worry about it man, I beat you twice, I'm hammering much better trams in connect game world's but for some reason I can't buy a win in the GW...

I've a feeling that something in the codeing leans towards the underdog! If that's the case expect lots of squad rotation throughout the season!

Lost to lazio...

TTZQlm4.gif

Nice two for one there.... :D

Lost to lazio...

TTZQlm4.gif

Nice two for one there.... :D

Ah that's harsh man..... I feel bad 😣😣😣😣😣😢

Me and GT always have our spats pre-league games its a tradition. :)

Me and GT always have our spats pre-league games its a tradition. :)

And then ... I win :D

• Advertisement

Lads, as discussed with GT...

Now listening to offers on Candreva........ Money and especially young promising players interest me more than higher rated (88-90 rated) players!

Offer away folks!!!!!

And then ... I win :D

I have been outwitted,I got nothing...i think you did something similar last season too... :(:D

Napoli if your on chat pop over, else I've dropped you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Danger781 wrote: »
    hVLEn8f.png

Anyone interested? Received an offer from an external that I'm tempted to accept :)

SOLD :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

OK...

Decided to ditch my plans to get a CF.... Going to go with El Shaawary up front and bank on Niang or Perea to get an increase! With Yellow in the team there will be a change in formation with only 1 striker so that will do me....

13412597-f616-4565-8bff-d8003ad0eece.jpg

Niang might face a maximum sentence of five years in jail (i doubt it) and a 75,000 euros fine after crashing his Ferrari into a tree at the club's training ground. he will appear before a judge on February 24.

:D

swoody wrote: »
    13412597-f616-4565-8bff-d8003ad0eece.jpg

Niang might face a maximum sentence of five years in jail (i doubt it) and a 75,000 euros fine after crashing his Ferrari into a tree at the club's training ground. he will appear before a judge on February 24.

:D

A minor blip!!!!!

More importantly answer your pm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

A minor blip!!!!!

More importantly answer your pm!!

i will tomorrow and see what you want..... (your not trying to flog someone on to me? are ya?)

i couldn't be arsed logging in now. :p

swoody wrote: »
    i will tomorrow and see what you want..... (your not trying to flog someone on to me? are ya?)

i couldn't be arsed logging in now. :p

Lazy git!

Sent ya a PM here, era tomorrow..... Always tomorrow with u!

Ha! Out myself ma

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Willing to listen to offers for Soldado. Prefer part exchange with good CF as part of the deal as he will become main striker so please be realistic

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On the 18th, Kehl's transfer ban is up.

While I will still also entertain bids for him (he's only played one game since I signed him), I'd also like to let it be known I can offer himself, Mathieu and about 10m for a younger 90 rated central defender. Or even look to strike a deal involving a solid 89 and a young kid.

I know both are older, but it's a chance to improve your squad NOW with two 90 rated players, one of whom is the current captain of B.Dortmund ;)

• Advertisement

Stevan JOVETIĆ has completed his move to FC Porto from SS Lazio for 9,543,000 plus Cristian TELLO and Sergi ROBERTO

Even though he played so well yesterday I got 3 PM's about him!!! It was just too good of a deal to turn down!

Pleasure as always Mr Porto!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Stevan JOVETIĆ has completed his move to FC Porto from SS Lazio for 9,543,000 plus Cristian TELLO and Sergi ROBERTO

Even though he played so well yesterday I got 3 PM's about him!!! It was just too good of a deal to turn down!

Pleasure as always Mr Porto!

I like all these players! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Real Madrid are said to be interested in 26 year old Lionel MESSI from Barcelona

Lz4bIJ2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

We swapped to many players and the smfa blocked the final part of our deal balzaretti for adriano(nothing dodgy its just your not allowed more than 3 deals with the same club) so i was left without a striker id to sign a new one yesterday but now my midfields down a player, anyhow i found him a replacement meaning il sell balz to some one else and that person in turn will sell him a defender,so im down adriano,but now beefy wont reply to my pms leading me to believe he thinks i somehow tricked him.

I don't think you tricked me.

Busy night in the offices of FCP last night, ....

With one deal agreed on a week ago and signed off last night and another deal negotiated in the wee hours of the morning, Porto fans woke up this morning to the news that FCP signed S.Jovetic and E.Cambiasso with C.Tello, S.Roberto, V.Giuliano, 12m (and eventually G.Bigirimana) moving in the opposite directions.

Sir Bobby Robson admitting that "Selling Jovetic in the past had been a mistake and that he did everything in his power to re-sign him". And with moving on Giggs he had left FCP a little light at MC, so had been trying to sign an experienced MC with some time.
    Stevan JOVETIĆ(91) has completed his move to FC Porto from SS Lazio for 9,543,000 plus Cristian TELLO(89) and Sergi ROBERTO(87)
    Esteban CAMBIASSO(91) has completed his move to FC Porto from Internazionale for 2,100,000 plus Victor GIULIANO(89)

FCP fans have again expressed their faith in the current manager stating that his loyalty and willingness to rule himself out of moves to any club that becomes available is what has made him a firm fans favorite.

AvB, Mourihno ... who :D

The club would like to thank Internationale and Lazio for completing the deals in the prompt fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Not really news worthy, but Lindegaard is up for sale, might make a decent back up for someone

Offer from City will be accepted tonight at 23.00 if anyone wants to have a crack at beating it!!!!

90 rated player going to the WC with Italy, covers a number of positions as well....

Again its the same 2-3 clubs that have throwing in very decent offers..... All I'll say is if a club wants him put the best offer you can as in tonight!!!

Not everyday a 90 player comes on the market THAT IS BOTH ACTUALLY AVAILABLE AND AFFORDABLE!!! No excuses here about cash being useless, I'll accept cash and promising young players!

At least 3 clubs lost out on Jovatic because of lack of making a solid effort and Porto stepped up and claimed him, simple as that, I'm only saying this as next time someone goes on about players not being available and cash useless.... Well.....

I think a lot of it is down to using chat, i dont throw in offer withou having discussed them with the other club or without PMing to discuss the bid i made.

Eg... I went onto chat last night, asked inter if he fancied swapping cambiasso 33yr @91r) for a 23yr @89r ... 30min later we had a deal, if i had just popped in the bid i doubt he'd have been so inclined to accept

I think a lot of it is down to using chat, i dont throw in offer withou having discussed them with the other club or without PMing to discuss the bid i made.

Eg... I went onto chat last night, asked inter if he fancied swapping cambiasso 33yr @91r) for a 23yr @89r ... 30min later we had a deal, if i had just popped in the bid i doubt he'd have been so inclined to accept

Yery true.... I'll be on chat for the night as I want to see if there are any last minute bidders!!!

2 more now via PM

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have explained why I'm not putting bids in, but strikes me it's a great player and a great chance of some people :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement