Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Injury don't seem to affect a player, at least not for a very long time. Look at Badstuber, I was reading that he hadn't played for Bayern for over 600 days and no drop, that's close to two years!!

They do, it's just that soccerwiki are lazy ass nobs and sometimes forget to do their job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

soccer manager is currently down for maintenance!!!!!!!!!

Star-Trek.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

soccer manager is currently down for maintenance!!!!!!!!!

Star-Trek.gif

Sorry bout that, I'll plug out the hoover and plug back in the server there now ...:D

That work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Would they ever hurry up!

I've bids to make that need rejecting!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Es ist zuruck! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Stuttgart you're not getting Kaya for any amount of money, feck off! :P

Stuttgart you're not getting Kaya for any amount of money, feck off! :P

Ah hee hee :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Mac - PM on SM 4 U - YOLO SWAG

I reckon the newbies need to make some cash only offers on man utd or liverpool players .... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I reckon the newbies need to make some cash only offers on man utd or liverpool players .... :p

Will you stop, I've had bids to the like of 9m cash to a 22 yr old 83 and a 19 year old 78 off established clubs for Max Meyer :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Will you stop, I've had bids to the like of 9m cash to a 22 yr old 83 and a 19 year old 78 off established clubs for Max Meyer :p

What about my proposition?

Me and Max shared a strong bond as he grew under my nurturing guidance....Who are you to keep us apart ;)

What about my proposition?

Me and Max shared a strong bond as he grew under my nurturing guidance....Who are you to keep us apart ;)

Yours and maybe Napoli were by far the best, I actually replied to you just now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mac - PM on SM 4 U - YOLO SWAG

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Max Meyer you say...

*submits bid*

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anymore on our deal Mac?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Anymore on our deal Mac?

No communications in or out. One of his many youth players escaped from the camp last night, the club and surrounding grounds are in lock down until he's found :pac:

Its more for the counter offers i'd like to see it happen :p

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

NOOOOO!!!! forgot to change my squad!!!! I changed it at exactly 20:00!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Well done to all involved in the recruitment drive. Good to see the league looking a bit more healthy!!! Welcome to all the new gaffers!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

pepper180 wrote: »
    NOOOOO!!!! forgot to change my squad!!!! I changed it at exactly 20:00!!! :(

Never mind.. it worked!! :D

Mattiniho Pepperoni steered SL Benfica to victory against Shanghai Shenhua.
    SL Benfica beat Shanghai Shenhua 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Mccormack scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

mac, can you accept my bremen request? im the only one to apply for them and the deadlin was 2pm today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against Juventus.
    US Palermo beat Juventus 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Hahn scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Joaquín was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good win!
    Surprised that I won.. Thought Juve had a better youth team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Never changed my team.....balls!

"A New Club Record Has Been Set: Stuttgart outclassed Boca Juniors and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Giaccherini was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ibisevic was also on the scoresheet for his side"

That'll do pigs :D

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Good win!
    Surprised that I won.. Thought Juve had a better youth team.

46440matchfix.jpg

spend it wisely ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lost 3-2 to Sporting CP.

Quite happy with how my team performed, given that it was kids and new signings.

Went 1-0 down after 2 mins came back 2-1 and threw it away and lost 3-2 conceding in the 88th minute:(

Lost 3-2 to Sporting CP.

Quite happy with how my team performed, given that it was kids and new signings.

Went 1-0 down after 2 mins came back 2-1 and threw it away and lost 3-2 conceding in the 88th minute:(

Mich

get used to those late 88/89 minute goals, they're quite common in this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against AJ Auxerre.
    Aston Villa beat AJ Auxerre 4 - 3 on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Bannan and Redmond were amongst the goalscorers

Tell me the final is close in this comp???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I put my Everton kids tonight against Olympaicos and lost 2-0.

Out of both cups now so i'll be looking to get a mid-table finish in Division 1 this season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I've 2 very fine offers in on Tello, tempted by both to be fair.....

Still open to offers on him, Nianggolan and Pjanic....

Offer away!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement