Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,331 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

3-0 win in my first game, really got into the tactics for it and it seemingly paid off even if there was A LOT of shots on my goal despite me having the most possession while playing a direct counter attacking game. :o Guess the keeper had a good one. Made Ivanschitz my main man which paid off well.

Do you have to be online at the match time for it to make substitutions and formation changes or is it purely simulated?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Liam O wrote: »
    3-0 win in my first game, really got into the tactics for it and it seemingly paid off even if there was A LOT of shots on my goal despite me having the most possession while playing a direct counter attacking game. :o Guess the keeper had a good one. Made Ivanschitz my main man which paid off well.

Do you have to be online at the match time for it to make substitutions and formation changes or is it purely simulated?

I was wondering this too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

You have to set up in game instructions on the tactics screen. It'll give scenarios like if you're losing after 60 minutes, this formation and these subs will be made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

You can set up your in game instructions from the tactics tab, make subs and such there, its all pre-determined subs, which is pretty annoying as you could easily take off a player who is playing well.... bit of a game fault really....

But, as of now that's the setup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

anyone having problems logging in on their phone?
    mine is doing my head in, it wont sign me in it keeps going back to 'enter email + password'.
    ive tried hitting change password and changing it but to no avail, also I tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it but still no luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

modo85 wrote: »
    anyone having problems logging in on their phone?
    mine is doing my head in, it wont sign me in it keeps going back to 'enter email + password'.
    ive tried hitting change password and changing it but to no avail, also I tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it but still no luck

Delete the app mate and log in via the desktop site, much much better. (for me anyway)

Welcome to Juventus

media_l_2402803.jpg

Rick Karsdorp

Bagged me a worldy right there, this kids gunna be good. (if he stays injury free and Feyenoord sell clasie)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pedro might be for sale for the right deal (preferably a top level striker) in a bid to turn round my season.

Quite happy to hold on to him too mind. But for the right offer :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Pedro might be for sale for the right deal (preferably a top level striker) in a bid to turn round my season.

Quite happy to hold on to him too mind. But for the right offer :pac:

you finally noticed he's actually sh¡t, delighted for you mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

5-0 away in Portsmouth.
    Gotta be happy with that! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

swoody wrote: »
    you finally noticed he's actually sh¡t, delighted for you mate.

Has preformed better than Muniain and delefou were for me :pac:
    He is averaging above 7, and is doing grand. But feel that he'd be the attacker I would get most bang for my buck for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Cristian TELLO has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from SS Lazio for 2,340,000 plus Meira NEILTON and Lacina TRAORÉ

Part 1, complete!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Palermo and Chelsea....can you reply to my bids please :)

Palermo and Chelsea....can you reply to my bids please :)

Be warned..........

Chelsea will try and rip you off.

on a more traditional note, bids are going in for sterling. is it time we all piss off the liverpool manager again with delightful offers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Be warned..........

on a more traditional note, bids are going in for sterling. is it time we all piss off the liverpool manager again with delightful offers?

*rushes to make bid*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Be warned..........

is the liverpool manager a tough cookie? im in for sterling and now assume ive no hope

MarkY91 wrote: »
    is the liverpool manager a tough cookie? im in for sterling and now assume ive no hope

it's more his comical counters but feel free to lodge a legitimate bid but expect a quality counter. i think he's wise to our shenanigans so just rejects the best piss taking offers. :pac:

*Signs Vermaelen*

*Vermaelen signs for Barcelona the next day*

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    *Signs Vermaelen*

Did he sign or you hope he does? It's United or Barca so either way you should be happy!

Hig still for sale! :)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Did he sign or you hope he does? It's United or Barca so either way you should be happy!

Can Stuttgart have him? :pac:

• Advertisement

He's practically signed for Barca.

David Ornstein & BBC said £15M with Medical over the weekend. When is comes to Arsenal news, Ornstein is the most reliable out there.

Man Utds interest ended after refusing a player swap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Have you a few good 91s/92s to trade? :D

Have you a few good 91s/92s to trade? :D

Sure look take a look :D

*Signs Vermaelen*

You're welcome :(

Colemania wrote: »
    You're welcome :(

Siqueira just signed for Atletico Madrid.. He'll defo hit 90*

Siqueira just signed for Atletico Madrid.. He'll defo hit 90*

He better......or else......Vermaelen may have his arm twisted to join Newcastle :rolleyes:

Colemania wrote: »
    He better......or else......Vermaelen may have his arm twisted to join Newcastle :rolleyes:

Just dont save the game and restart the console :pac:

i hope barca have good health care cause vermaelen gunna cost them a fortune but he's good now to hold his 90 for a while longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

BBC confirmed Varmaelen to Barca earlier - a great signing for Blobby in that case....

On a seperate issue - I've over 150m to spend - anyone want an obscene amount of cash for a player or two?

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    BBC confirmed Varmaelen to Barca earlier - a great signing for Blobby in that case....

On a seperate issue - I've over 150m to spend - anyone want an obscene amount of cash for a player or two?

Meeeee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement