Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

gerp99 wrote: »
    I never asked you about him? how the hell would I know? why be an ass about it

That was at kersplat hence the quote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

My head hurts.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

At least tell us what the offers are.. Otherwise keep it to PM.

Ya big teasing feckers!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I bid Dante, Musa and 10m for Kompany, no idea what Gers offer was

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I bid Dante, Musa and 10m for Kompany, no idea what Gers offer was

Meh.. Not bad.
    Musa is a great talent.

Now Ger.. What was your offer? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Well all bids have been rejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Meh.. Not bad.
    Musa is a great talent.

Now Ger.. What was your offer? :D

Fernandinho and Zabaleta :P

gerp99 wrote: »
    Fernandinho and Zabaleta :P

I prefer your offer...

Lahm, Dante and Hig for sale... Still :p looking for decent replacements. Atleast a 92 for Dante. Atleast a 92 + another for Lahm and Hig

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I prefer your offer...

You shut your mouth!!! :p

• Advertisement

You shut your mouth!!! :p

Give me Hig and i'll change my allegiances :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlZH-9Ees5ZhvAqeIvN9RrjOwHTteH-iu5CtowbFz3hl0gDI6a

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

What is that Werder Bremen manager playing at?

If you offer someone a player for a price, without them even making the first bid, and they accept the offer, and then you cancel the deal a few hours later, the least you can do is send a PM explaining why you cancelled the deal.

This isn't the first time hes done this to me I think also if my memory is correct.

And no, I wont rebid with a higher cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Ajax, I'm not interested in that 47 17 year old, thanks! :pac:

Seems as though D Contento is on his way to Bordeaux RL...

Good news for the Beskitas manager, now he should see some game time and rise!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Tinie wrote: »

If you offer someone a player for a price, without them even making the first bid, and they accept the offer, and then you cancel the deal a few hours later, the least you can do is send a PM explaining why you cancelled the deal.

This isn't the first time hes done this to me I think also if my memory is correct.

And no, I wont rebid with a higher cash.

i can do what i want. i decided i wanted to keep the player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

MarkY91 wrote: »

You can, but it's a dick move and you'll find that other managers will stop dealing with you making the game very boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Tinie wrote: »

He only took over 3 days ago I doubt he has offered you many players and withdrawn the offers in that time!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think Estudiantes got Aspas. Mine shows as higher value to me, but god knows with players included what way the computer will go.

Only stumbled upon him by mistake last night. Only 3 bids on a pretty decent 88 rated player.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Think Estudiantes got Aspas. Mine shows as higher value to me, but god knows with players included what way the computer will go.

Only stumbled upon him by mistake last night. Only 3 bids on a pretty decent 88 rated player.

Pretty decent eh??

You've never seen the 'chip the ball into the bin on the training ground' clip!!!!

Seriously though, a young 88 is always worth picking up even if they are Liverpool **** if for resale value alone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

8escf.gif

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

If I set up my team and then set it to holiday mode to make any needed changes between Thursday and Sunday is there any chance it could change my team before Thurday?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MarkY91 wrote: »

No shît, of course you can, but don't make an offer to someone unless you are 100% sure you want to sell the player you offer to teasm. Its incredibly annoying as what if I had then agreed to sell a player thinking I was getting one off you, and didn't log in for a day, and saw you had cancelled the deal, but my player was sold regardless.

I'd be left a player short and be rightly pissed off. I hope people will be wary when dealing with you now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lord TSC wrote: »

I'd nearly put money on it that you got him. The game seems to favour maximum cash bids I think.

Thing is though, that was my maximum bid. I used to think that lower rated teams had a higher maximum bid than higher rated teams but, after this, and a recent transfer battle against another much higher rated team, I'm really not so sure any more.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'd nearly put money on it that you got him. The game seems to favour maximum cash bids I think.

Thing is though, that was my maximum bid. I used to think that lower rated teams had a higher maximum bid than higher rated teams but, after this, and a recent transfer battle against another much higher rated team, I'm really not so sure any more.

Maybe it depends on the position and the depth just like loans? I dunno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Maybe it depends on the position and the depth just like loans? I dunno

From my time at Bremen, which was a small squad. I found when bidding on players for a position and rating I was short on he allowed me to bid more, as the player was deemed to be more needed.

Jordi Amat comes to mind tons of big and smaller clubs bidding and I was sale to bid far more as I was short on 87, CB/RB defenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Also depends on where the player was prior to the move, when i brought Otamendi back to porto after selling him to get funds, my bid was 5-6best in overall value and from the pt of players offered ... He still landed at porto.

It seems the game considers that too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Oh shock horror...he moved to Spurs. :rolleyes:

As mentioned, this is the second time in a pretty short space of time that the game has burned me. TBH, I don't know how long I can keep it up. It's really trying my patience at the moment. Plus, on top of those two transfers, I also had to put up with the whole Enyeama debacle where the game effectively cost me an 89 rated keeper.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Oh shock horror...he moved to Spurs. :rolleyes:

As mentioned, this is the second time in a pretty short space of time that the game has burned me. TBH, I don't know how long I can keep it up. It's really trying my patience at the moment. Plus, on top of those two transfers, I also had to put up with the whole Enyeama debacle where the game effectively cost me an 89 rated keeper.

I've arguably one of the best teams in the GW and I'm fighting relegation :/

What happened with the GK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against SSC Napoli.
    Aston Villa beat SSC Napoli 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Congré had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Afellay was on the scoresheet for his side.

first win in 5 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement