Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Have explained why I'm not putting bids in, but strikes me it's a great player and a great chance of some people :)

I had my eye on him, but when jovetic came avail i had to put the player(s) lazio were interested in against a bid for jove. I know from chatting with lazio that no other (available) player would interest him so im out of the running here and signed cambiasso instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I think a lot of it is down to using chat, i dont throw in offer withou having discussed them with the other club or without PMing to discuss the bid i made.

Eg... I went onto chat last night, asked inter if he fancied swapping cambiasso 33yr @91r) for a 23yr @89r ... 30min later we had a deal, if i had just popped in the bid i doubt he'd have been so inclined to accept
    Certain club I want to deal with isn't active and I don't know why he logs in every 20 days and does nothing other than reject bids. PMs don't work, at least bids get a response

More venting frustration with it then directly related to your post :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

TheGunns wrote: »
    Certain club I want to deal with isn't active and I don't know why he logs in every 20 days and does nothing other than reject bids. PMs don't work, at least bids get a response

More venting frustration with it then directly related to your post :P

Its a pity that it was only 2 changes per season, the 14 day (or 21) rule would have changed all of that!

Its pretty frustrating!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Thank you Arsenal manager, it's nice to see some managers accept bids for players that are nowhere near their first team

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

GT....How unfair was that FFS!!

• Advertisement

Jovetic makes instant impact!

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson steered FC Porto to victory against Sunderland.
    FC Porto beat Sunderland 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lennon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Jovetić and Feghouli were amongst the goalscorers.

Last night's bit o' business paying off already ... Cambiasso with an assist and Jovetic with 2 goals!

GT....How unfair was that FFS!!

On my phone, i'll check the stats in a min

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against SS Lazio.
    US Palermo beat SS Lazio 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Fred scored the winner for US Palermo and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Should have scored more tbh.
    But with Anzhi and Cruzeiro drawing that puts me 4pts clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

All good things come to an end...

SS Cavani are officially changing their name back to SSC Napoli after a deal was agreed to sell the leagues greatest striker. Man City the lucky recipients with Pedro and Nastasic making the trip to Naples in exchange.

On my phone, i'll check the stats in a min

Bet you off the pitch TBF,My GK rated a 5 and i had a disallowed goal,Still on a positive note since i changed tactics were getting the better of the stats things will change...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    All good things come to an end...

SS Cavani are officially changing their name back to SSC Napoli after a deal was agreed to sell the leagues greatest striker. Man City the lucky recipients with Pedro and Nastasic making the trip to Naples in exchange.

Great deal for both parties!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ger Power earned a draw with Manchester City against Atlético Madrid.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester City and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ayew scored the only goal for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Was hoping for a win but ill take the point! on the plus side my strikeforce is now Aguero and Cavani :)

Offer from City will be accepted tonight at 23.00 if anyone wants to have a crack at beating it!!!!

90 rated player going to the WC with Italy, covers a number of positions as well....

Again its the same 2-3 clubs that have throwing in very decent offers..... All I'll say is if a club wants him put the best offer you can as in tonight!!!

Not everyday a 90 player comes on the market THAT IS BOTH ACTUALLY AVAILABLE AND AFFORDABLE!!! No excuses here about cash being useless, I'll accept cash and promising young players!

At least 3 clubs lost out on Jovatic because of lack of making a solid effort and Porto stepped up and claimed him, simple as that, I'm only saying this as next time someone goes on about players not being available and cash useless.... Well.....

Ill give ya 10 million for him...:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Got the 4 points from the two games I was hoping for :)

Beat Madrid 3-2 in a very close encounter

Wow wow wow...Good work!! I shall now christen you SSC Hamsik. ;)

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against SS Lazio.
    US Palermo beat SS Lazio 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Fred scored the winner for US Palermo and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Should have scored more tbh.
    But with Anzhi and Cruzeiro drawing that puts me 4pts clear!

Yeah figured I was going to loose tonight so I changed formation and played 3 players to help with their concerns (have to play a certain amount per season) and pretty much expected this!

Anyhow I'm building for the future so avoiding relegation will be my aim this season!

Good win though, you should have won by more in fairness

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Shame you couldn't sell Cavani off before tonight :P

2-2 draw vs Napoli.

Ill give ya 10 million for him...:D:D

I'm trying to get you on chat for ages!!!!

Are you on

Bet you off the pitch TBF,My GK rated a 5 and i had a disallowed goal,Still on a positive note since i changed tactics were getting the better of the stats things will change...

To be fair, your 55% against my 45% pos and your 15shots against my 7shots ... yet all but 2 of my players outscored yours in their personal ratings ...

I think its a mental thing mate, your lads are afraid of facing FCP because they know their best just aint good enough ... :D

I am now..My chat doesn't seem to work properly. I can recieve messages but the system doesn't tell me when i have recieved them. I have to go looking for them. No idea if anyone else has the same problem?

• Advertisement

To be fair, your 55% against my 45% pos and your 15shots against my 7shots ... yet all but 2 of my players outscored yours in their personal ratings ...

I think its a mental thing mate, your lads are afraid of facing FCP because they know their best just aint good enough ... :D

12 Shots on target versus 4 ffs....btw ingame instruction 2 worked better for your team ;)

The main thing is i wont get relegated playing like that but mignolet will be dropped if he plays like that again!!!

I am now..My chat doesn't seem to work properly. I can recieve messages but the system doesn't tell me when i have recieved them. I have to go looking for them. No idea if anyone else has the same problem?

Your chat never worked...I hope it didnt anyway otherwise you one blaaadadi blaaa!! :D

Ya need to use a different browser.

12 Shots on target versus 4 ffs....btw ingame instruction 2 worked better for your team ;)

The main thing is i wont get relegated playing like that but mignolet will be dropped if he plays like that again!!!

Quality Not Quantity ;)

similar story last time I think, you had more of it then too but the in-game instructs turned it then too ... I've not chosen my username (Sir Bobby Robson) on SM lighly ... I might have had issues remembering players names but ...what a manager! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Got the 4 points from the two games I was hoping for :)

Beat Madrid 3-2 in a very close encounter

Well done mate you ended my ubeaten run at 17 matches. You are gonna be very hard to stop this season I may aswell just hand division 1 trophy over now! Ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Well done mate you ended my ubeaten run at 17 matches. You are gonna be very hard to stop this season I may aswell just hand division 1 trophy over now! Ha

I don't think so! It's a long season and I'd imagine there'll be a slump or two in there for me! Think I'm 14 unbeaten now, hopefully I can keep it going

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Draw away from home I'll take it.

James Mcconville earned a draw with Hamburger SV against AZ.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Hamburger SV and AZ in their Division 2 fixture.
    Tévez scored the only goal for Hamburger SV and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Just been called to a emergency meeting with the board, doesn't look good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Just looked at the commentary 2 goals disallowed this ref needs his eyes checked.

Just been called to a emergency meeting with the board, doesn't look good!

Its fine man.....

They just want to OK a bid for Candreva with you :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

It's defenders I need leaking goals all over the shop!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement