Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Took me off the top of tge table did that result.

At least it put the pressure at an other managers door ...:p

Better to have it than not ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Per MERTESACKER has completed his move to US Palermo from SL Benfica for 3,000,000 plus John TERRY

mertesackerdancegif.gif

Pretty much going for a Arsenal (past/present) back 4 :pac:

More to follow...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Welcome to Juventus Mouez Hassen (now nail down the no1 spot at nice)

94369-large.jpg

he turned down marseille to learn from the best :cool:

The offer for Yacine BAMMOU of FC Nantes from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/futbol/20140811/54412952229/yacine-bammou-goleador-psg.html

he was working in PSG's shop last year and scored 32 seconds into his debut for Nantes at the weekend. #dreams

bit of a gamble but his story is worth buying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Anthony MOUNIER has completed his move to Estudiantes from Montpellier HSC for 3,500,000 plus Ashkan DEJAGAH

What? I actually got an 88 from an external! Miracles do happen! :eek::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Good luck to everybody in the cup tonight except zenit:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anyone looking for results in any GWs tonight, I think I saw a note on SMs FB page that due to an large outage in the US they have put back results to 23:00hrs

Anyone looking for results in any GWs tonight, I think I saw a note on SMs FB page that due to an large outage in the US they have put back results to 23:00hrs

Doesn't make sense don't think their server is in the states and I can still login so why push the results back to 23:00.

I think it is to give US user a chance to set tactics

As if Americans understand 'Soccer' :)

What if their internet doesn't come back and did they try plugging it in and out.

Usually does the trick.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    What if their internet doesn't come back and did they try plugging it in and out.

Usually does the trick.

Usually its the cleaners that have plugged it out to got a free socket for the hoovers anyway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

As if Americans understand 'Soccer' :)

You've clearly never seen their women's team! :eek::eek:

I love you Alex Morgan....
    Alex-morgan-4.jpg

Seriously though, they're fairly good...to put it mildly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Had to wait until mow to find out I lost both my cup games....what a load of ****:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Another loss, imagine that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Another loss, imagine that :rolleyes:

You need to change up your team i think.. Get rid of some of those forwards.

Hig is still for sale. Still waiting on Ger!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Working late and forgot too change my teams!! Boll*x

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Working late and forgot too change my teams!! Boll*x

Waiting on you to get back to me too!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Good to see my Shakhtar lads bringing some glory to their war-torn region by squeezing past Real Madrid and into the last eight of the Cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

The offer for Jesse JORONEN of Fulham from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Started for Fulham in the first match of the season and is the Finnish national team. Might not be the next Courtois but surely will rise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Am out of the cup following last nights defeat to Arsenal
    Tommy Cahir was unable to prevent a AS Roma defeat to Arsenal.
    AS Roma slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Arsenal in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.
    Jorginho was on the scoresheet for his side.
    Thankfully I only put out the youths as it was a high attrition game!
    Arlind AJETI suffered a minor injury in the last game.
    Yura MOVSISYAN suffered a minor injury in the last game.
    Luis MURIEL will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

SL Benfica have made an offer to Free Agent Emile HESKEY

Emile-Heskey-006.jpg

pepper180 wrote: »
    Emile-Heskey-006.jpg

Great Signing.

Hoping the next michu.

The offer for Martínez KIKE of Middlesbrough from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And Hig is gone! He was fantastic for me but the results this season have meant things need to change. Strootman and Martinez straight swap for Hig.

Even with Martinezs injury blow, could be out for 7 months IRL, he'll shore up my defence and Strootman will be great back up till he inevitably rises and pushes on for a first team place. Seems like a bit of a merry go round with Martinez :D

Managing 10 teams now. Bit of a pain, causes me to focus less on transfers in other worlds etc, should have stuck with 3-4 :D

I've 7 left and with the little one not doing so well feeding / settling, .... its a struggle to check all ... just make sure this one is bang on tho

I've 7 left and with the little one not doing so well feeding / settling, .... its a struggle to check all ... just make sure this one is bang on tho

If I'm on for an hour I'll go through all my teams and set them up then go to the boards one and do some scouting etc Boards always takes priority :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Éver BANEGA has moved to Hamburger SV (Frank The Bore) from FC Schalke 04 (José Mourinho) in an exchange deal for Shkodran MUSTAFI and López ADRIÁN
    Real Madrid have swapped Leon GORETZKA and Ben DAVIES for Max MEYER of FC Schalke 04 (José Mourinho)

Happy with those :D Didn't want to sell Meyer but I have got Goretzka so its one talent for another :D Plus Davies will be Spurs first choice LB so hopefully he'll do well.

Have been after Mustafi for ages so delighted :D

• Advertisement

A f-in draw!! Please game, give me a f-in break!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement