Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Psv are free applications in the other thread!

Close enough to the Belgian border to consider applying ... then again ... they are dutch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Sorry too see Rayne Wooney step down. Used be a regular here

Looks like he lost interst completely ... gone from copa also

He hadn't posted in awhile either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Debut for Balckett today!

Hopefully he can show enough today to force his way into LVG's squad plans for the season!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Debut for Balckett today!

Hopefully he can show enough today to force his way into LVG's squad plans for the season!!

Saw the transfer and though it was strange he'd be let go, and for cost price or there abouts if I remember? He has supposedly caught LVGs eye, just needs to prove himself now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Anyone else getting seriously frustrated with the lack of responses on transfer bids or is it just me?
    Made 8 bids over the last 2 months to managed clubs, only got 1 reply (rejection!) Doing my head in!

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting seriously frustrated with the lack of responses on transfer bids or is it just me?
    Made 8 bids over the last 2 months to managed clubs, only got 1 reply (rejection!) Doing my head in!

I always find messaging a manager or catching them on chat is the best way to go about transfers. You can talk about what you both want/need instead of either no reply or counter offers for months with no one getting what they want. Of course you still get people like Mac who just don't reply anyway, but I find it better :)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Saw the transfer and though it was strange he'd be let go, and for cost price or there abouts if I remember? He has supposedly caught LVGs eye, just needs to prove himself now

Part of the Tello deal! As was El Haddadi!

I always find messaging a manager or catching them on chat is the best way to go about transfers. You can talk about what you both want/need instead of either no reply or counter offers for months with no one getting what they want. Of course you still get people like Mac who just don't reply anyway, but I find it better :)

I've done 90% of my deals through chat, it's much easier

Sorry to see the PSV manager go, he was very active in the frist few seasons and he had built a strong team too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

All quiet at my Everton team at the moment.

6 points off the relegation spots but only 6 points off 8th place.

Heading for mid-table mediocrity which I will be quite happy with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

2 were transfer listed and I met asking price and one was agreed through chat, then just got no reply anymore :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

unkymo wrote: »

Sure what do you expect? You never do any transfers :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Happy with my squad.

I've managed to hold on to my big players (Coleman, Barkley and Baines), got myself a few bargains (Daley Blind, Josep Drmic, Andros Townsend all for a total of 20 million) and had a few youngsters getting an increase in ratings as well.

Going along nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Happy with my squad.

I've managed to hold on to my big players (Coleman, Barkley and Baines), got myself a few bargains (Daley Blind, Josep Drmic, Andros Townsend all for a total of 20 million) and had a few youngsters getting an increase in ratings as well.

Going along nicely!

don't think you managed to, you just point blank refused to sell. Big difference. ;)

All quiet?

As opposed to?.......

@ KERSPLAT! What were we discussing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

It's all well and good having a few good youths but being a big fan of Tello and the fact he's a young 89 that can play both wings he's far more use to me currently than a couple under 80 youths that might take a couple years IRL to get bumped to a decent level, if they ever do :)

It's all well and good having a few good youths but being a big fan of Tello and the fact he's a young 89 that can play both wings he's far more use to me currently than a couple under 80 youths that might take a couple years IRL to get bumped to a decent level, if they ever do :)

Ah yeah I know, I didn't realise it was part of a deal. Would have found it strange if it was a stand alone cash deal. Not that it matters what I think anyway, it's your deal :)

@Mac, the Reus/Hig deal

@Mac, the Reus/Hig deal

Oh ya ha ha swoody would kill me if I sell him

• Advertisement

Too late anyway, he's gone. Just a pain when people say they'll get back but don't :mad:

Newcastle, are you on SM chat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

This is just a thought for now. Just a thought.

I'm considering replacing Bale with Rafinha in my first XI, and using Bale to get a really really strong defender and perhaps another midfielder.
    I'm concerned about the amount of goals I'm conceding....

Thoughts people? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

JUST A THOUGHT!!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Al Capwned wrote: »

I'm considering replacing Bale with Rafinha in my first XI, and using Bale to get a really really strong defender and perhaps another midfielder.

I think I just leaked...

Look FCP would struggle with the loss but Cambiasso has indicated he's willing to sacrifice himself for the cause and is willng to be the top defender barca require to release bale

:p

I'm scoring plenty but leaking goals a lot, got rid of Hig and brought in a decent defender in the hope it'll help, who knows!?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can I bring him home for Dragovic, J Rodriguez and a pack of crisps? :pac:

To all D3 and D4 managers:

I'm selling an 87 DC at face value.

GLIK, Kamil - D(C) - 26 - 87 - 6.4M

If you are interested, stick in a bid, I'll do a draw or ask PBJ to do a draw after the results tonight.

OFFER THE MIN CASH VALUE YOUR CHAIRMAN WILL LET YOU, I WILL REJECT ALL P/E OFFERS (even i they include Belgian players).

Thanks

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Can I bring him home for Dragovic, J Rodriguez and a pack of crisps? :pac:

Clearly my offer of a straight swap for Cambiasso is well ahead ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement