Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Jock Stein earned a draw with Juventus against Liverpool.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Juventus and Liverpool in their Division 1 fixture.
    Konoplyanka was on the scoresheet for his side.

https://vine.co/v/MLT1uxMbuHx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Chris Hinchey steered Fenerbahçe SK to victory against Los Angeles Galaxy.
    Fenerbahçe SK outclassed Los Angeles Galaxy and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Castro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Desábato was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Los Angeles Galaxy, Fenerbahçe SK are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row

From the very bottom of the league to quickly getting into contention for a playoff spot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Drew 0 0 at home to Lazio. Would have definitely taken that before game although we did dominate possession and chances but wont get greedy, keeps us 8 points clear of the drop zone.
    Think I'm going to take a case to FIFA though with mind games from the opposition being upgraded to tapping up one of my naïve youngsters on the verge of the game :pac:

Me? Never!!!!

Well played, looks like you had the best of it and Oblak got MOTM!

In better news, looks like fun times ahead for El Haddadi! Great finish last night on his debut!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Al Capwned wrote: »
    88 any good to you mate?

Is indeed, current keeper is 86!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Is indeed, current keeper is 86!!!

I'm happy enough if you meet the face value of my reserve keeper, and throw in your 86?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Looks like Aarons is coming to Porto :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Looks like Aarons is coming to Porto :cool:

Wish I'd that kind of money to be spending on 76s :P

Then again, I never would have the patience to wait it out for them to rise :P

Colemania wrote: »
    Wish I'd that kind of money to be spending on 76s :P

Then again, I never would have the patience to wait it out for them to rise :P

Being a newcastle fan and having heard tge reports on the kid ...he is good!

I built myself a fairly sizable warchest but just cant do deals so when he got added to the game i max bid on him.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Being a newcastle fan and having heard tge reports on the kid ...he is good!

I built myself a fairly sizable warchest but just cant do deals so when he got added to the game i max bid on him.

AND i just knew a few 100,000s wouldnt sign him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sometimes I like to bid on youngsters just to drive the price up :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pedro transfer listed speculatively. Want to see what interest is there, but not forgetting he is a 93 rated winger that plays at Barcelona.

Jaysus, the last Valencia manager didn't do the new manager any favors, practically gave away players for buttons

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Pedro transfer listed speculatively. Want to see what interest is there, but not forgetting he is a 93 rated winger that plays at Barcelona.

53787407.jpg

I only shortlisted to see what interest there was, won't be bidding :)

edit: I didn't want to say it but well... Swoody doesn't mess around :D I don't think he's ****, but definitely over rated IMO

Hey Swoody, any chance I could post once in a while and not get a snotty shot back? Can't say it encourages me to post much nowadays when every time I do, I get what feels like constant shots like that :rolleyes:

Hey Swoody, any chance I could post once in a while and not get a snotty shot back? Can't say it encourages me to post much nowadays when every time I do, I get what feels like constant shots like that :rolleyes:

meh! dunno, i'll have to think about it.......

:pac:

MOD SNIP video removed

tis only banter....... :rolleyes: :pac: :o:D;)

perdo is spains version of stephen hunt tho

swoody wrote: »
    tis only banter....... :rolleyes: :pac: :o:D;)

perdo is spains version of stephen hunt tho

May be banter to you but tbh every time I post, it's something like it, and to be blunt, I think it's pretty much me done with the thread at this stage....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

This thread has become pretty crap to be honest.
    Pretty much none of the new manager's post and we only have maybe 8 active posters.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Jaysus, the last Valencia manager didn't do the new manager any favors, practically gave away players for buttons

The Bremen manager got some good deals...... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Colemania wrote: »
    The Bremen manager got some good deals...... ;)

good?? You mean exceptional :rolleyes:

That team was systematically destroyed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Some transfer shenanigans going on! Let the witch hunt begin.

Nothing like a good ole witch hunt to bring all the posters back :D

Not enough posters to form a mob for the witch hunt!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Nobody wanted the smfa investigation turned back on so this is what happened, should never have been switched off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Burn em all:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Yellow card issued too swoody. Any more "funny" vid's like that and you'll be going on holidays from the thread

JamboMac wrote: »
    Nobody wanted the smfa investigation turned back on so this is what happened, should never have been switched off.

Not only is there another thread for that if you indeed would like to discuss that topic as it warrants it's own thread to be sure but how you arrived at the conclusion it should never have been turned off after it was voted, yes VOTED on is beyond me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

If lads want to have a go about my dealings at Bremen work away, I have nothing to hide. It's not my problem the Valencia manger sold lads for nothing, if I didn't buy someone else would have, your were all welcome to have bid more than me but no one did, so I couldn't give a **** of some lads have sour grapes over it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

If lads want to have a go about my dealings at Bremen work away, I have nothing to hide. It's not my problem the Valencia manger sold lads for nothing, if I didn't buy someone else would have, your were all welcome to have bid more than me but no one did, so I couldn't give a **** of some lads have sour grapes over it tbh.

I was more highlighting the state he left them in.

I think the same thing happened with Fenerbache before that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement