Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's defenders I need leaking goals all over the shop!

Who do you manage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir steered AS Roma to victory against PSV.
    AS Roma beat PSV 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cuadrado scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lamela was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Pretty happy with that result, desperately need some support for totti though (big lump of cash for anybody) and am finding it hard to part with any of my young potential stars.. ( not used to having players like those in former clubs)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Guardado. LB LM AML.
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=9983

Will swap for 89 or 90. Valencia defender just went on loan at leverkusen.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqSP9iCM-eWkMwJUkZBRSYxlWYk58T8eWGzuVML5rUJoTZfpK45w

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Who do you manage?
    Leverkusen

It's defenders I need leaking goals all over the shop!

Sent you a PM on SM but completely got you and tommy mixed up, my bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Offers are flying in on Candreva....

Deadlines are the way to go IMO!!!!

40 mins and I'll choose, so any last interest more than welcome, at this stage instead of negotiating just go off the deep end with offers, I have a bid from City that I'm happy with so I'm only willing to consider bids that will take me aback!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Looking for a 90+ rated CB with age on his side! Will use yaya toure or moutinho in part exchange deals if the player is of good quality! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

For feck sake, another loss..
    Málaga CF slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Girondins Bordeaux in their Division 4 fixture.

Went on a massive unbeaten run with Auxerre, moved to a better team in the form of Malaga, and keep losing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

A little note on transfers ...

anyone else reckon transfer values have settled down a little and deals seem much more realistic?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Offers are flying in on Candreva....

Deadlines are the way to go IMO!!!!

40 mins and I'll choose, so any last interest more than welcome, at this stage instead of negotiating just go off the deep end with offers, I have a bid from City that I'm happy with so I'm only willing to consider bids that will take me aback!

they obviously dont watch seria a, let alone watched lazio/candreva today. did you? :pac:

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    they obviously dont watch seria a, let alone watched lazio/candreva today. did you? :pac:

2 things...

Nope, I'm getting BT though, to catch up on my beloved :D:D:D:D

and..

shhhhhhhhh ;)

2 things...

Nope, I'm getting BT though, to catch up on my beloved :D:D:D:D

and..

shhhhhhhhh ;)

my man peruzzi scored a peach of a tap in so i was delighted....... :D

adoYkdpi

So many offers have come in that I will take a half hour or so to consider them but I WILL NOT accept NEW offers (via PM's are fine) on him before 11, so get them in NOW if your interested

EDIT: Not listening to any new offers, I've a few clubs that I'm dealing with via chat and PM, I will ONLY deal with those clubs now..... Thanks for all the interest!!!!

emmm.............................................

what am i missing on Loïc Rémy? my feed is clogged with bids for him.

emmm.............................................

what am i missing on Loïc Rémy? my feed is clogged with bids for him.

Eh... he's on the TL dude!

Eh... he's on the TL dude!

well then!

whoever owns him..............accept a god damn bid or take him off it. :mad:

i had to delete messages to get to my result tonight. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The offer for Antonio CANDREVA of SS Lazio from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Chris Smalling + 9mil.... As a Man U fan I could not turn that down!!!! I must say that Roma and Palermo made very tempting offers though!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

The offer for Antonio CANDREVA of SS Lazio from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Chris Smalling + 9mil.... As a Man U fan I could not turn that down!!!! I must say that Roma and Palermo made very tempting offers though!!!

Ah here tupac i was expecting a much better deal than that the way you were going.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I won't lie, while I'm somewhat disappointed, I'm also a little relieved. Really didn't want to let Xhaka go!

Curious as to where the United manager will play him though. He's Got 6 midfielders and 3 forward with a higher rating already.

lmao! you bought chris smalling one of the worst defenders ever....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'd be lying if I said i'm not a little confused by the offer.
    Really thought my bid was the best.

lmao! you bought chris smalling one of the worst defenders ever....

I still have the receipt, should I try and return him? I haven't even opened him yet????

:D

Ah typical ABU ****e! With Vidic going Jones & Smalling are the future at Man U, Ferdy is done and no way they are bringing in 2 CB in the summer, Evra needs replacing too....

Smalling is a good bet & whenever I've seen him he's always played well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Evans and Jones are the future.

Not sure what to make of Smalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Danger781 wrote: »

Smalling will be excellent, if he's left at centre half and he has an experienced head alongside him for a couple of seasons. As that's unlikely to happen at United he will probably be sold in a couple of years before becoming a regular PL starter and another of the "why did we let him go again" group.

Still looking for a defender, preferably right back but I'll look at centre backs too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Firstly :
    Record crowd watches Estudiantes. 27,634 fans turned out to watch Estudiantes against FC Twente breaking the previous home record attendance.

But more importantly :
    Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against FC Twente.
    Estudiantes beat FC Twente 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Diawara scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hoilett was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to second in the table!!! :D:D:D

Can we just end the season now?? :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Wilberto wrote: »
    Firstly :

But more importantly :

Let's wait until our match next week ;)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Firstly :

But more importantly :

I agree, end it now!! :D

Danger781 wrote: »

With the amount of games (all comp) you need 4 CBs at least to compete.... Jones, Evans, Smelling and I'm guessing someone like Garay in the summer with Ferdy and Vidic leaving... As I said Man U have other problem areas, LB and CM for example, Smalling as stated is a fine defender with all the attributes but I agree he needs a steady head to guide him....

Maybe not at Utd but he's worth a punt for sure, 24 year old international CBs with league winners medals don't come along often!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

With the amount of games (all comp) you need 4 CBs at least to compete.... Jones, Evans, Smelling and I'm guessing someone like Garay in the summer with Ferdy and Vidic leaving... As I said Man U have other problem areas, LB and CM for example, Smalling as stated is a fine defender with all the attributes but I agree he needs a steady head to guide him....

Yeah, except surely Utd won't have that problem next season.

I couldn't resist!!! :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement