Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Another depressing defeat in a depressing season

Next up: relegation scrap with Bayern München

Can we just agree to call it a draw now??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Madrid
    Arsenal
    Porto
    Atleti

:cool::cool::cool:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Jérémy MATHIEU has completed his move to Newcastle United from Club América for 5,500,000 plus Eric DIER

a move that has also seen a cash offer of 5,700,000 accepted for Martin Caceres to move to the warmer Mexican climate.

Very quick deal with no fuss :)

Newcastle have also listed the following players for loan

Fred, Santos: M(C) AM (RLC) 87

ELKESON, Oliveira: AM(C) F(RLC) 87

SHMID, Jonathan: D DM M(R) AM(RL) 87

KAVLAK, Veli: M(C) AM(RLC) 87

might be of use to someone in Div 3 or 4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

How far will ronaldinho drop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

JamboMac wrote: »
    How far will ronaldinho drop?

88 i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    88 i'd say.

Who is unfortunate to have him let's hope they didn't pay much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Iago wrote: »

Loan offer made. :)

Thanks in advance. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

JamboMac wrote: »
    Who is unfortunate to have him let's hope they didn't pay much.

Benfica :( I got him with the team..

Noob move by the previous manager.. Considering he had Kaka too and a back line of an average age of 70years old..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Will listen to cash offers for Postiga, would be a great signing for a D3 or D4 club, 3rd top scorer in D3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Will listen to cash offers for Postiga, would be a great signing for a D3 or D4 club, 3rd top scorer in D3

your gunna find it hard to sell to people who barely log in, your best bet is to flog him to an external.

i'd say there are 10 active people in the two divisions combined and out of those ten only probably only six read this forum occasionally.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Are you mad? I know he moved IRL, but he's banging in the goals for you in the game. I'd hold onto him. Why would you try to fix something that's not broken?

I would offer to take him off your hands but I don't have the money, and any players you might even consider taking as p/e I wouldn't let go anyway!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

swoody wrote: »
    your gunna find it hard to sell to people who barely log in, your best bet is to flog him to an external.

i'd say there are 10 active people in the two divisions combined and out of those ten only probably only six read this forum occasionally.

Well we had too try too stop the rot!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Took a gamble here:

This lad just signed for Club Brugge from Once Caldas in Colombia in RL.

Similar scenario to Carlos Bacca who came from colombia to Club Brugge to before he moved to sevilla. Same scouts that picked out Bacca picked out this lad.
    The lad who's name was quoted inthe initial quote ....just got +4 today :cool:
    Colemania wrote: »
    He's still rated 80 on my game.......I see he got a +4 on the 8th of August alright.
    must be something to do with the app as the lads increase has a date of 02 Sept for me :(
    swoody wrote: »
    they edited his club today, that's why.

doh.jpeg

Guess who got a +3 today :D

Iago wrote: »
    Newcastle have also listed the following players for loan

ELKESON, Oliveira: AM(C) F(RLC) 87

SHMID, Jonathan: D DM M(R) AM(RL) 87

KAVLAK, Veli: M(C) AM(RLC) 87

might be of use to someone in Div 3 or 4
    Wilberto wrote: »
    Loan offer made. :)

Thanks in advance. :D

So, despite being allowed to put him up for loan my chairman won't let me release him for some reason.

A glitch in the matrix?

I'll keep him there and see if it changes....it's weird though.

Are you mad? I know he moved IRL, but he's banging in the goals for you in the game. I'd hold onto him. Why would you try to fix something that's not broken?

I would offer to take him off your hands but I don't have the money, and any players you might even consider taking as p/e I wouldn't let go anyway!! :D:D

No better time to sell!

I'm not after mad cash either! Tidy profit on my investment will see both parties satisfied!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

No better time to sell!

I'm not after mad cash either! Tidy profit on my investment will see both parties satisfied!!!

Offer gone in

Its been quite on here recently :(

So, i reckon the top 10 valued clubs (squad and cash combined) should all sell at least one of their top 5 rated players to the 10 bottom valued teams

Discuss :p

That's a great idea. Like the NFL draft. It would need to be introduced from inception rather than a few seasons in tho.

Offer gone in

Huh????

• Advertisement

Throw in an offer, include some players you don't want/need that I can sell on when their bans are up!

Postiga was never meant to be a long term signing, I was letting him go come end of the season, just need to raise some funds...

Either way, sell now, sell end of season... Much the same

bazarakus wrote: »
    That's a great idea. Like the NFL draft. It would need to be introduced from inception rather than a few seasons in tho.

You kinda missed the HUGE problem with it...

I seriously doubt the top clubs would agree to it! Being forced to sell a player! Can't see it happening

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Huh????

Sorry I thought I had! Mustn't have confirmed it! Try again now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Mac has volunteered to sell Reus in the draft fair play lad!!!

:pac:

You kinda missed the HUGE problem with it...

I seriously doubt the top clubs would agree to it! Being forced to sell a player! Can't see it happening

I kinda jus said it was a great idea and was too late. That's a purdy big problem rite there.

bazarakus wrote: »
    I kinda jus said it was a great idea and was too late. That's a purdy big problem rite there.

From the outset of the GW though....

what an idea!!!! Would have really really shaken things up :D:D

Throw in an offer, include some players you don't want/need that I can sell on when their bans are up!

Postiga was never meant to be a long term signing, I was letting him go come end of the season, just need to raise some funds...

Either way, sell now, sell end of season... Much the same

Only just saw this now as we were too busy beating Doolan's Cow 3-1 to all but put us into the quarter finals of the Shield! :D :P :P

Anyway, I see he's off to Turkey now! Best of luck to him!! I have Roux up front anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Only just saw this now as we were too busy beating Doolan's Cow 3-1 to all but put us into the quarter finals of the Shield! :D :P :P

Anyway, I see he's off to Turkey now! Best of luck to him!! I have Roux up front anyway.
    Who you playing with did ya say bud?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

José Mourinho earned a draw with FC Schalke 04 against Newcastle United.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Schalke 04 and Newcastle United in their Division 2 fixture.
    Immobile scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Tello was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy enough with that given their the div 2 leaders.

• Advertisement

José Mourinho earned a draw with FC Schalke 04 against Newcastle United.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Schalke 04 and Newcastle United in their Division 2 fixture.
    Immobile scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Tello was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy enough with that given their the div 2 leaders.

Sigh...

To think I was winning 2-0 before you had a player sent off ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement