Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

After Rojo plays in the nect united game ... 89 please ... as transfers seemed to directly impact ratings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    After Rojo plays in the nect united game ... 89 please ... as transfers seemed to directly impact ratings

Nope, Herrera got his 90 whilst at Bilbao, I'd say it will be in the review... Not sure when hey are coming around again, should be soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Nope, Herrera got his 90 whilst at Bilbao, I'd say it will be in the review... Not sure when hey are coming around again, should be soon enough

There was a break it seemed over the summer where nothing was happening with most leagues taking summer breaks I suppose. Have started to see a few rises in my teams of late so hopefully that's a sign it's on the way back around though to be honest I only expect a few small rises in youth and mid 80s, though I didn't think Neuer would get 95 so who knows!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I think I'm the same. I usually give close enough to my best offer first otherwise the other manager just rejects and that's the end of it. I'm always open to counter offers but some are just ridiculous, not so much in this league but just the game in general

This is it. I keep making bids, then messaging the manager saying "if you don't like the bid, bid back someting that's acceptable". Rarely do they bother. If ever.

sniff

For me for the game to get back some of the credibility it's lost (mostly where inevitably there are 2 goals before 10 mins pass on the clock) during the next ratings changes Alonso, Ribery, Lahm et all should all drop by at least one point for retiring from international footy. A nonsense but if they gain points by playing for successful cuntries they should lose points when they stop playing.

• Advertisement

bazarakus wrote: »
    For me for the game to get back some of the credibility it's lost (mostly where inevitably there are 2 goals before 10 mins pass on the clock) during the next ratings changes Alonso, Ribery, Lahm et all should all drop by at least one point for retiring from international footy. A nonsense but if they gain points by playing for successful cuntries they should lose points when they stop playing.

But they don't get points for playing for their countries they get them for playing well. They don't become a lesser player because they stop playing international. Though on the same token, Villa dropping -2 before even kicking a ball in the US was madness. There are obvious flaws to the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I do 95% of my deals via chat on SM, bit more difficult now i dont get to log on as much

bazarakus wrote: »

Anything you want to tell us?

Maybe some Bayern hatred there ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Some new arrivals at Club Estudiantes de La Plata:
    Guram KASHIA has completed his move to Estudiantes from Vitesse for 1,400,000 plus Alexander BÜTTNER and Rubén YÁÑEZ

Bizarrely, this 27 year old, 87 rated, Georgian centre half (who can also play defensive midfielder) could prove to pivotal signing for me. I desperately need a backup for both of my centre halves, and my defensive midfielders. At least now when any one of them get tired/injured/suspended, I now have an 87 rated player to come in as opposed to the 85 rated ones I was bringing in previously.

Also, given that Buttner has now moved to Dynamo Moscow on a permanent basis, I see no future for him in my team!! :D

Chris WOOD has completed his move to Estudiantes from Leicester City for 550,000 plus Matías AGUIRREGARAY

A little bit of a punt on this 22 year old Premier League striker. Rated 84 who last received an increase in January 2013. Is he on for another soon enough? Hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

A frenzied couple of days at St. James Park

Players In

Younes Belhanda (90) MC AMRC
    Jeremy Mathieu (90) DLC DM ML
    Magomed Ozdoev (84) DM MC
    Ryan Gauld (82) M AMLC

Players Out
    Nacer Chadli (89) AMRLC FRL
    Chris Smalling (89) DRC
    Martin Caceres (89) DRLC DMRL
    Danny Rose (88) D DM M AML
    Eric Dier (83) DRC DM

Poor secretary is run off her feet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Happy to get Anya after his impressive performance v Germany. 84 but sure to rise even if he is 26. He destroyed the German right back

But they don't get points for playing for their countries they get them for playing well. They don't become a lesser player because they stop playing international. Though on the same token, Villa dropping -2 before even kicking a ball in the US was madness. There are obvious flaws to the game

I read a few years back on a piece about how SM choose ratings that playing internationally contributed to your score, as did your country's success. If that still stands they must come down in ratings.
    Anything you want to tell us?

Maybe some Bayern hatred there ;)

I have no feelings for FC Hollywood either way mate. I'd forgotten Alonso joined them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Iago wrote: »
    A frenzied couple of days at St. James Park

Players In

Younes Belhanda (90) MC AMRC
    Jeremy Mathieu (90) DLC DM ML
    Magomed Ozdoev (84) DM MC
    Ryan Gauld (82) M AMLC

Players Out
    Nacer Chadli (89) AMRLC FRL
    Chris Smalling (89) DRC
    Martin Caceres (89) DRLC DMRL
    Danny Rose (88) D DM M AML
    Eric Dier (83) DRC DM

Poor secretary is run off her feet!

After some tense negotiations I'm happy with the outcome. Didn't particularly want to lose Belhanda or Gauld but happy enough with Chadli as a replacement and Smalling to strengthen my defence. Pleasure to deal with. Hope Belhanda is as magic for you as he has been for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Two 88's for sale at Celtic:

Renato Augusto: AMRLC 26yrs old.
    Humberto Rever: DC 29yrs old.

Might help someone out. Open to offers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Massive game for me tonight in the Cup vs Spurs. I took my eye off of the game for a while and will likely be relegated as a result but a cup final would somewhat make up for that.

C'mon Shakhtar!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Didn't realise it was the semis so played a second string team :(

Grate on the win. Now win the whole ****ing thing ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

That's the plan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Internazionale beat Arsenal 5 - 4 in a thrilling The Boards.ie League Cup Semi Final encounter.
    Agirretxe scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kone and Schelotto were also amongst the goalscorers.

This seasons league cup final might also double as a relegation playoff:D

Inter Milan (15th Place ) v Shakhtar Donetsk (18th)

RE: No value in the market.....

The offer for Steven NAISMITH of Blackpool from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Last season, 31 games - 5 goals.....
    This season 3 games - 3 goals
    30app for Scotland...

Looking in the wrong places lads!

4mil

The offer for Bruno NAZÁRIO of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy to get this guy, could well be another gem.....

The offer for Free Agent Deian BOLDOR from SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Deian BOLDOR will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And, of course Roma youngsters always welcome!!!

• Advertisement

This losing every week is taking it's toll on my desire to play the game at all, haven't looked at youth in a week or two :/

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

This losing every week is taking it's toll on my desire to play the game at all, haven't looked at youth in a week or two :/

one season slump... you will be fine next year! Im in a lot better position this year and i nearly was relegated last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I've already transfer listed a bunch of players this week.

Balotelli
    Draxler
    Iturraspe
    Maggio

But people just put in crappy offers or just offer cash.

What's it going to take for all of those players to end up at Spartak Moscow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

mackeire wrote: »
    What's it going to take for all of those players to end up at Spartak Moscow?

Lots and lots of sexual favors...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Well I think 90+mil for Draxler is a tad on the overpriced side!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Lots and lots of sexual favors...

Grand, what time is your ma free at?

No such thing as overpriced.. Just what I value offers at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Good luck with it then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

wants 150m + Agbonlahor for Balotelli :eek:

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    wants 150m + Agbonlahor for Balotelli :eek:

I actually want 99,000,000 plus Jack LEITCH.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement