Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Anyone know when the reviews are starting again? The bigger leagues that is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lord TSC wrote: »
    We're even on points. Don't build me up to make yourself feel better :P

It's all I can feel good about at the minute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

My offer for Diafra Sakho was worth more than 3.3 million yet Cruzeiro got him for less :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

This is/was my reserve Goalkeeper Fabien Giefer's Aston Martin. Ouch!

Bw62dLXCAAA-tu8.jpg:medium

More information, albeit poorly translated, here.

I don't know what's worse, the totalled €100,000 Vanquish, or the fact that he went to a Venga Boys concert afterwards.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    This is/was my reserve Goalkeeper Fabien Giefer's Aston Martin. Ouch!

Bw62dLXCAAA-tu8.jpg:medium

More information, albeit poorly translated, here.

I don't know what's worse, the totalled €100,000 Vanquish, or the fact that he went to a Venga Boys concert afterwards.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!! :pac:

awww the good awl days.........

tumblr_n523zs9FVD1sm8t4eo3_250.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

So my quest for a third European title on the spin continued tonight with an amazing game.....
    3-0 up from the first leg, Rooney decided to put his shooting boots on and score all 5 goals in a 5-4 win over Dynamo Moscow.

Must have been some game....
    6e4f2c0636b2b656e28065c6f14552f0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Al Capwned wrote: »
    So my quest for a third European title on the spin continued tonight with an amazing game.....
    3-0 up from the first leg, Rooney decided to put his shooting boots on and score all 5 goals in a 5-4 win over Dynamo Moscow.

Must have been some game....
    6e4f2c0636b2b656e28065c6f14552f0.png

Hoping that all the managed teams can get through to the semi final - Real, Barca and my Chelsea team. No external West Brom .. so there is a chance (the game machine designer must be a West Brom fan .. noticed that they have trounced managed teams in SMFA competitions in a few game worlds)

Hoping that all the managed teams can get through to the semi final - Real, Barca and my Chelsea team. No external West Brom .. so there is a chance (the game machine designer must be a West Brom fan .. noticed that they have trounced managed teams in SMFA competitions in a few game worlds)

West Brom aren't external are they?

Colemania wrote: »
    West Brom aren't external are they?

Duck!!!!!

Duck!!!!!

Quack? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

caf1d13c8613223ef46a375734c3207a.png

nsop5.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Duck!!!!!

Smack!!

Forgot about the all conquering West brom in boardsie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Inter vs Shakhtar for the Cup tonight. I'm in my Cup Final suit as we speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

has guided Shakhtar Donetsk to a The Boards.ie League Cup Final win against Internazionale!! Shakhtar Donetsk beat Internazionale 4 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Rosický scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ruiz and álvarez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hard luck Inter... you happened to run into my team in their first half decent run of form of the season. Hopefully we can both get midtable from here.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    has guided Shakhtar Donetsk to a The Boards.ie League Cup Final win against Internazionale!! Shakhtar Donetsk beat Internazionale 4 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Rosický scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hard luck Inter... you happened to run into my team in their first half decent run of form of the season. Hopefully we can both get midtable from here.

Congrades!!!

Eddy Mac earned a draw with Borussia Dortmund against Rayo Vallecano.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Borussia Dortmund and Rayo Vallecano in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.
    Schieber was on the scoresheet for his side.
    Borussia Dortmund went through 3 - 2 on aggregate.

Happy with that into the quaters now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Beefy78 wrote: »

Congrats mate. Yer an a good run and my side have (again) gone into losing mode. However 4-0 proves the best team won!

Congrats mate. Yer an a good run and my side have (again) gone into losing mode. However 4-0 proves the best team won!

Least we seem too have managed teams advancing in the cup... Shows the World is active.. Lots of other ones have non managed team's winning cup's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Best bid by Saturday gets Obiang, cash or part ex

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Best bid by Saturday gets Obiang, cash or part ex

I'll give Ya a half eaten packet of crisps and a Mars bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Back in the top4 ...

Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against AC Milan.

FC Porto beat AC Milan 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mignolet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Salah was on the scoresheet for his side.

Lost 2-3 to Everton but all around me lost too so I'm ok with it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Top 3 win again in Div 3 so no change there.
    Have a tough game upcoming though,the unbeaten run could be at an end

Badstuber for sale too, part ex only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy earned a draw with Hanover against Shanghai Shenhua.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Hanover and Shanghai Shenhua in their Division 3 fixture.
    Djordjevic scored both of the goals for Hanover and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Was on a dire run so will defo take that as a point gained rather than 2 lost despite a late Shanghai goal. 8 points clear of the drop with 8 to go.......

Hmmm......

Badstuber, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Lost to Roma and another injury division 2 here I come.

SS Lazio beat Club América 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Pjanić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nainggolan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Pity top 2 won as well..........

Anyhow, 8 games left sqeeky bum time!!!

Just having a flick through a few stats here - What a signing Rooney has turned out to be for me.

f497f8796eed2f17b2339a2e9b34210b.png

And have scored 88 goals in the league, but have conceded a shed load too (41).

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Just having a flick through a few stats here - What a signing Rooney has turned out to be for me.

f497f8796eed2f17b2339a2e9b34210b.png

And have scored 88 goals in the league, but have conceded a shed load too (41).

I'm the same with Ozil, Kroos will hit 94 I'm sure but even with my terrible season Ozil is playing great!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement