Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

tommycahir wrote: »
    Take care of whatever is left from my original team, moved from them to Malaga and then Roma, if you need a few loan guys have a look at Roma, most of the guys under 88 are available..

Your chairman won't let anyone leave the stubborn aul git..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Soooo, who's the sl@pper of the GW!!

Malaga have had blobby, tupac, danger, cahir, .... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Looking to get two older 90 rated players (dl and am preferably) might accept one 89 and one 90 depending on ages

Willing to trade Doumbia 26yo FC 90 rated in return :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

SS Lazio are prepared to splash out to capture Juventus player Manuel LANZINI

no your not......

quickly puts a minimum bid of 10M on Lanzini. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    no your not......

quickly puts a minimum bid of 10M on Lanzini. :P

I'll take 2 ;)

• Advertisement

I'll take 2 ;)

i'll give ya 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjwDuqwssrwRQD26Zowe60kexXh2iLJVid7oPTORZeKnhK5wyt

2 fingers!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right lads, Kehl's transfer ban is up. Older 90 rated player, captain of Dortmund.

Bremen have a strong bid in of a young 87 rated defender that's very tempting but did say on here I'd tell people when he was available. Not looking for a tonne. Central defenders are prefered.

Will accept best bid tonight just before midnight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Just sold one of my prospects to rangers....thought i rejected his offer!!

Ah that cheered mW right up! Ha ha!!!

Sorry man but that's funny!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Is the transfer window in this game open all year round or?

I've got another game going in the tutorial, to get a feel for things as I go along, and transfer seem a bit muddied. Can you buy and sell players all year round or?

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    Is the transfer window in this game open all year round or?

I've got another game going in the tutorial, to get a feel for things as I go along, and transfer seem a bit muddied. Can you buy and sell players all year round or?

Yeah, All year round mate!

Right lads, Kehl's transfer ban is up. Older 90 rated player, captain of Dortmund.

Bremen have a strong bid in of a young 87 rated defender that's very tempting but did say on here I'd tell people when he was available. Not looking for a tonne. Central defenders are prefered.

Will accept best bid tonight just before midnight.

I withdrew my bid there, I though he covered DC also ... I'm ok for DM,MC so will let others fight it out.

TSC raffle him off to the lower clubs,Join in on the community spirit will ye... :D

Lol i saw that and was like 'He's some chancer, he offers him to me for 4m the other day and then he goes and accepts that offer. I must have 'mug' written on my face.' karma...

TSC raffle him off to the lower clubs,Join in on the community spirit will ye... :D

I concur....

Surprised he isn't asking for 3 times his value like he always does and then say 'sure that's what the market is these days'.

Lol i saw that and was like 'He's some chancer, he offers him to me for 4m the other day and then he goes and accepts that offer. I must have 'mug' written on my face.' karma...

You'l get nothing and like it,You only deal if the offer is massively in your favour... :p:D

You'l get nothing and like it,You only deal with externals... :p:D

FYP

Mac's the same for some one with such a big club full of top players and scores of unused youth and older average players hes one tight fecker!!

He basically tells you the deals done and then in the last minute hel say wait i may offer the player to another 10 clubs first and see if they want him....sure its only fair...ye mac its only fair for you ya money grabbing... :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I concur....

Surprised he isn't asking for 3 times his value like he always does and then say 'sure that's what the market is these days'.

Always does? I thought I've always been decent enough when it comes to selling players :S

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Always does? I thought I've always been decent enough when it comes to selling players :S

I think I've offered the perfect player ;)

• Advertisement

Just realised there is a bit of pressure on me coming in.

Aj Auxerre top of the league. Be a tough task to keep that going, coming into not only a club I'm not familiar with, but a game in general :)

Just realised there is a bit of pressure on me coming in.

Aj Auxerre top of the league. Be a tough task to keep that going, coming into not only a club I'm not familiar with, but a game in general :)

Get Signing research youth players that are about to rise and buy them cheap!! TSC might sell you a high rated player cheap.

Get Signing research youth players that are about to rise and buy them cheap!! TSC might sell you a high rated player cheap.

Yeah something I've noticed in this game, players ratings fluctuate during the season, is this a weekly or monthly thing?

I assume the form ratings come from how they actually did during the week, or how does that work.

In other words while on say Fifa, I'd be able to tell who'd be peaking in ratings due to their performances midweek, is that similar to Soccermanager?

Have to say very few resources for the game itself, this forum mostly chatter about the leagues, google searches have flung back rubbish websites and forums with little info.

(The games actual website is blocked in work, possibly has good resources and information)

Yeah something I've noticed in this game, players ratings fluctuate during the season, is this a weekly or monthly thing?

I assume the form ratings come from how they actually did during the week, or how does that work.

In other words while on say Fifa, I'd be able to tell who'd be peaking in ratings due to their performances midweek, is that similar to Soccermanager?

Have to say very few resources for the game itself, this forum mostly chatter about the leagues, google searches have flung back rubbish websites and forums with little info.

(The games actual website is blocked in work, possibly has good resources and information)

The game rating system works off soccerwiki and rating increases can happen anytime i dont see any method to the madness,but keep up to date with who the big clubs sign,you could buy a guy rated 70 for 10k and then mardid sign the player a day later and that player is worth millions and gets a rating increase.

http://ie.soccerway.com/

Use this site to check how your players are doing ,Alot of lads here will try and drop a turd on you,ie offer you a 90,but the only problem is that the 90 they offered you just moved to china and will drop big time,Make sure you always search players you sign!

http://ie.soccerway.com/

Use this site to check how your players are doing ,Alot of lads here will try and drop a turd on you,ie offer you a 90,but the only problem is that the 90 they offered you just moved to china and will drop big time,Make sure you always search players you sign!

Thanks for the help ,starting to "get" it now, in that players etc. are tightly based on their actual real life performances and circumstances.

That's pretty bloody brilliant if I'm honest.

As someone who watches ALOT of football during a week from a lot of leagues, hopefully can keep tabs on a few potential bargains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thanks for the help ,starting to "get" it now, in that players etc. are tightly based on their actual real life performances and circumstances.

That's pretty bloody brilliant if I'm honest.

As someone who watches ALOT of football during a week from a lot of leagues, hopefully can keep tabs on a few potential bargains
    Yes exactly... If a lad is playing brilliantly in real he rises. If hes ****e he falls! Simple really!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

To whoever made the offer for Susaeta, tis a very good offer, give me a day or two and I'll get back to you

To whoever made the offer for Susaeta, tis a very good offer, give me a day or two and I'll get back to you

Thinly veiled "Anyone else want to make an offer" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Minigocko

West brom manager here, all players for sale including Defour, looking for top top players rated between 88-90 for Defour, while for the lower 70-85 players I'll take cash only

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement