Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

swoody wrote: »
    a player gains 8% fitness everyday. if he dropped to 68% on sunday he'll get to 100% tomorrow. anything passed 58% and he wont reach 90%. after thursday match, to be 100% again he cant drop lower than 76%. to be around 90% he cant drop below 66%. comprende? :)

I think it's the displayed fitness in the tactics that GT is asking about. Like straight after a match it'll be low for a player who played the whole game but after a little while it changes to what it'll be for the next match (that accounts for fitness) right? I think that's right :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Yeah, I wondeinr about the fitness % shown in the tactics screen...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Haven't been posting a lot in a while - been crazy busy lately.

So, i'm into another CL semi final.... Could I make it three in a row?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I think it's the displayed fitness in the tactics that GT is asking about. Like straight after a match it'll be low for a player who played the whole game but after a little while it changes to what it'll be for the next match (that accounts for fitness) right? I think that's right :)

yeah it does but i'm offering the/my scientific version. (breaking down how it gets to the displayed fitness in the tactics) :rolleyes: :pac: :o

helps me anyway since i play friendlies twice a week and i rejig my team straight after matches if i know they wont be fit, that way they play in the coming friendly and le match.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Real Madrid.
    SSC Napoli beat Real Madrid 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Shaqiri and El Shaarawy were amongst the goalscorers.

You are welcome Atletico!! Mad race for top 4 going on, a defeat tonight and iwould have been down to 8th!

• Advertisement

Lost to United. 2 suspensions and an injury... 4 games left with 4 points between me and 18th... Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Lost to United. 2 suspensions and an injury... 4 games left with 4 points between me and 18th... Jaysus

I lost and got 2 injuries and one suspension so no better off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against Everton.
    Aston Villa beat Everton 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Redmond scored all 4 goals for Aston Villa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wow Nathan Redmond in only his second game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy steered Hanover to victory against São Paulo FC.
    Hanover beat São Paulo FC 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Fernández scored the winner for Hanover and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mathematically safe :)

Let's Go Belgium Porto, Let's go!

With 3rd all the way to 8th winning ... this was a needed result!
    Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against AS Roma.

FC Porto beat AS Roma 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mignolet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Januzaj was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

FFS. Twente lost to team placed 19th in the league to have lead at top cut to 5 points with 4 games remaining. In last 2 weeks have lost to teams placed 18th and 19th and beat 2nd place team 4-0.
    WTF is that all about.
    Lazio losing again takes some pressure off but this is not good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Werder Bremen in their Division 3 fixture.

Neymar gets a 3 rating.......

Infuriating is not strong enough a word for this game......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Lost 3-1 to Fiorentina, fair enough.

But got 2 suspensions and an injury, this game is a bloody joke. I'm getting an injury and a suspension nearly every game now no matter what tactics I pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

big win against Zenit :D Clinging on to that final playoff spot, hopefully I can keep it

Lost 3-1 to Fiorentina, fair enough.

But got 2 suspensions and an injury, this game is a bloody joke. I'm getting an injury and a suspension nearly every game now no matter what tactics I pick.

Aye same, Ozil out for 3 bloody weeks. Dante and Muller suspended and Badstuber with an injury :/

JamboMac wrote: »
    I lost and got 2 injuries and one suspension so no better off.

c9db0d9c1b26e94d00e20075e5229eb7.png

your playing each other next.......... :D

Aye same, Ozil out for 3 bloody weeks. Dante and Muller suspended and Badstuber with an injury :/

well, ya cant say the game isnt realistic ;)

swoody wrote: »
    c9db0d9c1b26e94d00e20075e5229eb7.png

your playing each other next.......... :D

Noticed that alright, think he won the last match but I've a secret weapon this time...

Dun dun duuuuuuuunn!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against Newcastle United.
    US Palermo outclassed Newcastle United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Tévez scored the winner for US Palermo and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

You're welcome Barca :pac:
    Only 3pts off a playoff spot.. But i've some really tough games coming up.

Guys, with 4 games of the regular season left, I thought it was time to start thinking about your choices for Managers of the year...
    • one pole per division
    • it will be a public vote
    • Please Post the team you manage when you have voted so me, the mods or PBJ can weed out the dud votes
    • Each manager can vote on the MOTY in each division, not just their own division

Polls Close on 02/11/2014

Division1 Poll

Division2 Poll

Division3 Poll

Division4 Poll

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

FC Porto - Did very well compared to far superior squads

Newcastle United - Gutted team on taking charge and looks to be straight back to D1

Flamengo - Looking at back to back promotions with a weak squad compared to the competition!

Espanol - outclassed stronger squads to remain top of D4 all season

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Noticed that alright, think he won the last match but I've a secret weapon this time...

Dun dun duuuuuuuunn!!!

Change of formation😉

Promotion confirmed....

:cool:

JamboMac wrote: »
    Change of formation😉

the Italian ref doing your match got a nice surprise when he got home tonight, Bayern also promised him free booze during oktoberfest while he's there and a choice of a wag (believed to be either julia vigas or ann kathrin brommel) in a bavarian bar maid outfit :D

bed.jpg?w=640&h=360

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Rivaldo COETZEE has completed his move to Manchester City from Ajax Cape Town for 720,000

Rare enough I get a good player unchallenged. Could become South Africa's youngest international on Saturday. Ajax have been scouting him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gerp99 wrote: »
    Rivaldo COETZEE has completed his move to Manchester City from Ajax Cape Town for 720,000

Rare enough I get a good player unchallenged. Could become South Africa's youngest international on Saturday. Ajax have been scouting him too.

Good scouting man

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

In reality I'm dossing in work looking at football websites :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys, with 4 games of the regular season left, I thought it was time to start thinking about your choices for Managers of the year...
    • one pole per division
    • it will be a public vote
    • Please Post the team you manage when you have voted so me, the mods or PBJ can weed out the dud votes
    • Each manager can vote on the MOTY in each division, not just their own division

Polls Close on 02/11/2014

Division1 Poll

Division2 Poll

Division3 Poll

Division4 Poll

Just to clarify ... you can vote in all 4 polls, irrespective of the division you manage in...

Anyone got a half decent keeper for sale as a back up?
    My 88 rated reserve Sorrentino has requested a transfer.....

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Anyone got a half decent keeper for sale as a back up?
    My 88 rated reserve Sorrentino has requested a transfer.....

Find someone willing to swap for a few months?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement