Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Roberto Soldado has signed for Aston Villa in a 27m cash deal. Finally a 91 rated striker to fire us into the top six next season

You've got every chance of Soldado firing you into the upper reaches of the league. After all, the game is ridiculously unrealistic! :D :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Wilberto wrote: »
    You've got every chance of Soldado firing you into the upper reaches of the league. After all, the game is ridiculously unrealistic! :D :pac:

120 games...48 goals..32 assists. I'm happy enough but in real life he's a disaster. Hope he gets a move back to Spain soon. Need to trim the wage bill now.

Anyone interested in Lucho Gonzalez. Rated 88 but just dropped so he should stay 88 for a while. 113 games and he has 26 goals and 26 assists. Would suit a Div 3/4 team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Hakim Ziyech gets a bump to 86, the rate he's going should be 87 soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Very tight at the table of the table, just 3 points separating the top 4 and just two games remaining. City and Juve hitting form at the right time of the season and both with home advantage tonight, City have a great chance to go top of the table tonight, with the wheels falling off the kart at Madrid and goal difference probably going against Juve, city must be favourites to lift the title.

Injury plagued Atletico are missing their top scorer Valero, their captain Gabi, and defender Filipe for tonight's game away to Roma, it's going to be a tough task for Atletico to hold onto top spot for much longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MAJOR transfer rumours coming outta Germany tonight with a world class CF spotted in BVB's stadium this evening ahead of our match tonight! Jim Whites been on the phone too me every 20 mins but I'm telling him I want a 1 on 1 session......I mean interview with Natalie Sawyer not him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

2 points from a possible 18 sighhh.....What a biblical bottling:mad:

Correction....1 point:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Min of 8th guaranteed ...

SBR @want_Ashley_and_Pardew_OUT! earned a draw with FC Porto against SSC Napoli.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Porto and SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.
    Matić and Thiago were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Not staying up but ruined madrids chances of retaining the title.

James Mcconville steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Real Madrid.
    Paris Saint-Germain beat Real Madrid 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Kompany had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Mandžukić and Gameiro were amongst the goalscorers.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Not staying up but ruined madrids chances of retaining the title.

James Mcconville steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Real Madrid.
    Paris Saint-Germain beat Real Madrid 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Kompany had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Mandžukić and Gameiro were amongst the goalscorers.

D!CK:P

D!CK:P

Your welcome;)

• Advertisement

Your welcome;)

Enjoy gracing the stadium of light next season.:pac:;)

Enjoy gracing the stadium of light next season.:pac:;)

Enjoy being the only Madrid manager to fail to win the the league:P

Enjoy being the only Madrid manager to fail to win the the league:P

Sorry to be pedantic but your'e taking away from the achievements of our all powerful overlord MrMac who I do believe won the first season.

Sorry to be pedantic but your'e taking away from the achievements of our all powerful overlord MrMac who I do believe won the first season.

I don't remember that far back, too busy travelling clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Roberto Soldado has signed for Aston Villa in a 27m cash deal. Finally a 91 rated striker to fire us into the top six next season

In the Copa Del Boards league Soldado has got something like 12 goals and 7 assists in 13 games for me at City!

He won't be keeping that 91 rating for long though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

2-2 draw with playoff rivals Galatasaray, thanks in no part to an own goal from my left back and a goal from 91 rated Di natale for the opposition.

Funnily enough I'm 3 points off automatic promotion and 3 points off dropping out of the playoffs and sitting in 3rd. Thursday should be interesting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Playoff spot secure with a hard fought win v Ajax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Of course I won it... It was my game ha ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Flamengo secure a huge win at home(if not a very convincing one) as all the chasing pack for 2nd draw.
    3 point lead going into the final game of the season,surely should go very defensive and play for a draw.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Flamengo secure a huge win at home(if not a very convincing one) as all the chasing pack for 2nd draw.
    3 point lead going into the final game of the season,surely should go very defensive and play for a draw.....

What happens if we finish on level points? Goal difference?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Following a 4-1 win vs Bayern (where'd that come from), I think I've finished 9th (unless I lose, and United win, and we have a difference of 7 goals between us in the final game).

Disappointed. Feel I had a stronger team this season :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Following a 4-1 win vs Bayern (where'd that come from), I think I've finished 9th (unless I lose, and United win, and we have a difference of 7 goals between us in the final game).

Disappointed. Feel I had a stronger team this season :(

I'm the reverse, i didnt think that my team were top10 material yet,specially when at the start of the season I was starting games with Januzaj(87) and / or Morata (87)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Colemania wrote: »
    What happens if we finish on level points? Goal difference?
    Indeed.

José Mourinho steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Spartak Moskva.
    FC Schalke 04 beat Spartak Moskva 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Kolasinac scored the winner for FC Schalke 04 and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

The young lads doing me proud again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

0-0....

Yawn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy earned a draw with Hanover against AJ Auxerre.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Hanover and AJ Auxerre in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rodelin scored the only goal for Hanover and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fortunate to get the point on the balance of play. Made for an awkward end of season farewell lap with the Hanover manager limiting his lap to the centre circle to avoid the hurls of derision directed his way from the stands!

Really hoping Flamengo get promoted, great rival when I managed Werder Bremen last season and this will be his second straight promotion with them!

Routing for Celtic in div 4 for the playoffs he just missed out last year!

How good I forget Lazio for the div 3 play offs!

Good luck lads!

0-0....

Yawn

Your'e being called out on the soccermanager game by a certain leinster player.

post-37461-South-Park-its-on-gif-conventi-QHU6.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

That's putting it lightly!

• Advertisement

post-37461-South-Park-its-on-gif-conventi-QHU6.gif

Childish and pathetic carry on from the individual tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement