Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Minigocko wrote: »
    West brom manager here, all players for sale including Defour, looking for top top players rated between 88-90 for Defour, while for the lower 70-85 players I'll take cash only

All the best with the cash. Some say it's useless in this GW, others the opposite

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Minigocko

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    All the best with the cash. Some say it's useless in this GW, others the opposite

You're right, every other gameworld I've played in don't give a crap about cash, it's all part exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

Dont start that again ...:D

pleanty business to be dont with or without cash :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Dont start that again ...:D

pleanty business to be dont with or without cash :cool:

I'm not starting anything, just commenting on his post. I agree, plenty of deals to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

To whoever made the offer for Susaeta, tis a very good offer, give me a day or two and I'll get back to you

That was me :D

You should accept it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

The Gunns steered Ajax to victory against Real Madrid.
    Ajax beat Real Madrid 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.
    Ocampos scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lulić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sweet taste of victory :D Wins against Real and barca in my last 2 games

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Second string just about squeezed out by Everton

Anzhi slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Everton in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson steered FC Porto to victory against Grêmio.
    FC Porto beat Grêmio 4 - 2 in a thrilling The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 encounter.
    Bruno scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Feghouli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Bollox - forgot about the cup game, and made changes earlier, putting in lads whose condition was low thinking they'd be ok for thursday's league game and got scutched..... :(

Well done Braga! :)

____

The result.... ffs. :(

99b125bdda380482c3cb11b9c6822c79.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Victory but at what price Tevez out for 3 games.

James Mcconville steered Hamburger SV to victory against Los Angeles Galaxy.
    Hamburger SV beat Los Angeles Galaxy 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.
    Bonaventura and Tévez were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Bollox - forgot about the cup game, and made changes earlier, putting in lads whose condition was low thinking they'd be ok for thursday's league game and got scutched..... :(

Well done Braga! :)

____

The result.... ffs. :(

99b125bdda380482c3cb11b9c6822c79.png

Out of curiousity how much are your weekly wages? My 1st team squad is nearly 850k and will prob bankrupt me sooner rather than later!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2-2 draw with Spartak, followed by a 3-0 penalty shootout win :P Cup run goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Say nothing I won a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Say nothing I won a game!

Thinking the exact same!!

Lazio youths beat Atletico (youths I think!!) 2-0

Think I have yourself in the next round too??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Battered a strong Liverpool team with my reserves and only lost 1-0 and finished with 10 men

Next round ... trip to Sao Paulo

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Thinking the exact same!!

Lazio youths beat Atletico (youths I think!!) 2-0

Think I have yourself in the next round too??
    Say nothing I,m out in the next round:)

Say nothing I,m out in the next round:)

Well tis the kiddies you'll be playing but they seem to fancy the oul cup run outs!

Doing far better than the first team in fairness!

Ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Played some of my reserves and got hammered

Hercule Poirot was unable to prevent a Athletic Club defeat to Arsenal.

Athletic Club were given a football lesson by Arsenal as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Zero interest in the cup,put out a team of 86's/87's versus newcastle,went ultra defensive so as not to be embarrassed....won 1-0 nil,centre half scored from long range :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

People should have enough if a squad to put out reserves in the cup,

It is good fun playing the young lads, Genoa managed to beat Zenit 2-1 with Danny Ings who got a rise today coming off the bench to score the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Out of curiousity how much are your weekly wages? My 1st team squad is nearly 850k and will prob bankrupt me sooner rather than later!

1.3m for my first team! :o

People should have enough if a squad to put out reserves in the cup,

It is good fun playing the young lads, Genoa managed to beat Zenit 2-1 with Danny Ings who got a rise today coming off the bench to score the winner.

I intentially played my first 11 in the cup last week as I wanted to try a cup run and got beat ... played a second string in the league cup today ... cup run started :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I intentially played my first 11 in the cup last week as I wanted to try a cup run and got beat ... played a second string in the league cup today ... cup run started :D

Young lads have always done me proud, I've never took a hammering like mentioned above.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Not the greatest start, although a tough draw against a div 1 opposition

Daniel O'Connor was unable to prevent a AJ Auxerre defeat to Dynamo Kyiv.
    AJ Auxerre slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Dynamo Kyiv in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    1.3m for my first team! :o

My entire squad wages is @ 1.1m ... and I still think it is too high

My wage bill is 1.1 at Genoa, and will bankrupt me for sure! Sell a riser every now and then to stay in the green.

My wage bill is 1.1 at Genoa, and will bankrupt me for sure! Sell a riser every now and then to stay in the green.

I've a 90 keeper and shopping money to help you out with that problem!

I've a 90 keeper and shopping money to help you out with that problem!

It is not a problem yet :p

The value of my assets are quite healthy, so long as they don't bring it in that players can leave for free I will be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

1.1M for my wage... I'm in Div3 ffs :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement