Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

tonic wine wrote: »
    Atlético Madrid outclassed Borussia Dortmund and beat them 3 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.

Falcao scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Koke and Navas were also amongst the goalscorers.
    Atlético Madrid went through 5 - 2 on aggregate.

Playing Arsenal in the final.
    Well done! I wasn't online today so forgot about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Well done! I wasn't online today so forgot about it.

Yeah yeah, likely story. That has seemed to be the case every time you lost this season!

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yeah yeah, likely story. That has seemed to be the case every time you lost this season!

Are you saying he hasnt been on line much :D this season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Just seen Cillessen got an 89 and Klaassen an 87, just in time for the season end :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

San jose - cruzeiro - best bid by 10pm tonight gets him

25 year old Athletic bilbao defender recently capped by spain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Posts still not showing up on mobile....

This happening for anyone else??? You'd think they would have it sorted by now

Who posted just there? ( doesnt get old (for me anyway :P):D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

modo85 wrote: »

I notice you rejected all the offers. Not a dig at you but might avoid wasting everyone's time if people offering a player up for sale give some kind of indication of what sort of offer they're looking for.

Since everyone else is starting early!!

I'd listen to offers on Sahin and Traore....

Not selling for straight cash and would need a replacement for Sahin....

Offer away!

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I notice you rejected all the offers. Not a dig at you but might avoid wasting everyone's time if people offering a player up for sale give some kind of indication of what sort of offer they're looking for.

I rejected all but one bid which is rangers as I felt they have the best offer in.. I thought this would indicate to everyone bar rangers that their bid wasnt in the lead.. this is a best bid by 10pm secures deal hence the reason for not negotiating with everyone..rangers have the highest bid of 12 mill so ive rejected offers that I feel dont beat this. Ive been offered little money and old players which I dont feel are better that the 12 mill rangers have offered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Posts still not showing up on mobile....

This happening for anyone else??? You'd think they would have it sorted by now

Grumpy-old-man.jpg

back in my day "post not showing up" was when the postman delivered my letters to the wrong address.

I rejected all but one bid which is rangers as I felt they have the best offer in.. I thought this would indicate to everyone bar rangers that their bid wasnt in the lead.. this is a best bid by 10pm secures deal hence the reason for not negotiating with everyone..rangers have the highest bid of 12 mill so ive rejected offers that I feel dont beat this. Ive been offered little money and old players which I dont feel are better that the 12 mill rangers have offered

Hmmmm looked on the app that you'd rejected everything. Fair enough.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Hmmmm looked on the app that you'd rejected everything. Fair enough.

No definitely didnt reject rangers bid.. on another note is everyones app closed for maintenance??? Mine is closed and is saying new app coming in 2 hours

No definitely didnt reject rangers bid.. on another note is everyones app closed for maintenance??? Mine is closed and is saying new app coming in 2 hours

the SM app is a load of bollox, use the desktop site version its 1 billion times better and it doesn't have chat so you can ignore GT completely. :)

swoody wrote: »
    the SM app is a load of bollox, use the desktop site version its 1 billion times better and it doesn't have chat so you can ignore GT completely. :)

So thats how you've been hiding from me! :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So thats how you've been hiding from me! :D

:p

sue me.

I tried to get on to the desktop version and it kept diverting me to the new mobile version app, it is very bad Imo, everything is all over the place

I tried to get on to the desktop version and it kept diverting me to the new mobile version app, it is very bad Imo, everything is all over the place

your obviously using an iphone/ipad :o

I use an iPad but it doesn't force me onto the app. I tried the app on my Android phone but didn't like it so tend to just use the desktop site on whatever I am using at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Really wish they'd implement an option to "display managed only" when search the transfer list, really annoying looking at all those good players and then realizing you can't even buy them.

• Advertisement

Really wish they'd implement an option to "display managed only" when search the transfer list, really annoying looking at all those good players and then realizing you can't even buy them.

Very annoying

Does the new app on android not turn with the phone? Only opens 'landscape' for want of a better word.

I'm not 100% sure why I'm doing this or even if I will do it ....

FCP are inviting offers on THIAGO, Alcántara. :eek:

I will be making bids public
    If I feel the bids arent good enough, I wont be selling ...

Lads,

I'm going to reject all the bids and hold on to the lad a wee bit longer ...

FCP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lads,

I'm going to reject all the bids and hold on to the lad a wee bit longer ...

FCP

Nobody's selling in this gameworld. The transfer market is dead....

...etc. etc. etc.

:D :pac: :pac: :D :P

Fenerbahce with highest bid of 13 mill with 1 hour till deadline

Does the new app on android not turn with the phone? Only opens 'landscape' for want of a better word.

Yeah seems to be in pretty much landscape mode only...

Looks better, I.e. the layout but still quite tricky to use... Needs to be simpler

Yeah seems to be in pretty much landscape mode only...

Looks better, I.e. the layout but still quite tricky to use... Needs to be simpler

The desktop site is better than ever though.

Then again, maybe that's just my brand spanking new laptop!! :D:)

Oh, I use the labtop in the eve's but ... during the day I just use the app.

New app looks Groovy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Al's back off the jollys to discover 3 points tomorrow will most likely secure the D2 title, and an El Classico CL final next tuesday.

Fun times....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Al's back off the jollys to discover 3 points tomorrow will most likely secure the D2 title, and an El Classico CL final next tuesday.

Fun times....

Winner gets ronaldo :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement