Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

After taking over when Fenerbache were bottom of the table narrowly missed out on playoffs on the final day.

Should come strong next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

After taking over when Fenerbache were bottom of the table narrowly missed out on playoffs on the final day.

Well done man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Unlucky! The way the second half of my season went I fully expected to lose to you last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Unlucky! The way the second half of my season went I fully expected to lose to you last night!
    When I got the early goal the dream was alive.

Best of luck in the playoffs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As a quick note...

I apologies if some people are finding me a bit prickly to deal with right now. Usually I'll happily swap players round and try to accommodate so everyone is happy. But given I've now finished midtable three times in a row, I really want to push on a bit next season. That means not weakening my team in any real way, looking for equivalent transfers or improvements.

I have quite a few youths and potential risers, so unless it was a spectacular player, I'm not going to cave in negotiations, and I don't want to weaken the first 11. Youths I have. Talent I need. Sorry if that makes me come across as very awkward or demanding this transfer window. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Well done Ger!! No shame in being beaten by the Champs!

I have 4 strikers that I cannot keep happy at the moment - and I am a little short at the back and in the middle. Open to p/e decent offers. Not interested in deals involving sub 90 players (e.g. two 89s for a 90).

Would also consider moving Mata on for a 92 and a 90/91.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

You don't look that short at the back or in the middle! Was hoping to tempt you for Lopez but you don't need a keeper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I have 4 strikers that I cannot keep happy at the moment - and I am a little short at the back and in the middle. Open to p/e decent offers. Not interested in deals involving sub 90 players (e.g. two 89s for a 90).

You on chat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

But Lukaku WANTS to come to Porto ( and Matic and Thiago want to be here to welcome him with open arms ...)

• Advertisement

The offer for Free Agent Álvaro MEDRÁN from SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Álvaro MEDRÁN will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6mil....

Bargain!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    But Lukaku WANTS to come to Porto ( and Matic and Thiago want to be here to welcome him with open arms ...)

Yes .. but Chelsea don't want some Austrian league star in return e.g. Massimo Bruno (think you offered him last time around).

Yes .. but Chelsea don't want some Austrian league star in return e.g. Massimo Bruno (think you offered him last time around).

I might be able to do better if you are on tonight ... ;)

The offer for Free Agent Álvaro MEDRÁN from SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Álvaro MEDRÁN will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6mil....

Bargain!

Luckily for Real, turns out I might need the money elsewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

A good season for my Everton team. The chairman wanted to avoid relegation but we end up finishing in the top half of the table!

Congrats to Man City, apologies to Atletico!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Right, i have a Renault Trafic stuffed to the gills with €50 notes, and a couple of players that I'd be willing to let go if the right offer comes in..... Rafinha, Matip and a few more perhaps.....

Also, not entirely against the idea of a game-world shattering transfer if the right offer was to come in.
    Messi and Ronaldo are off limits tho..... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Right, i have a Renault Trafic stuffed to the gills with €50 notes, and a couple of players that I'd be willing to let go if the right offer comes in..... Rafinha, Matip and a few more perhaps.....

Also, not entirely against the idea of a game-world shattering transfer if the right offer was to come in.
    Messi and Ronaldo are off limits tho..... :)

You on chat ;)

Iago wrote: »
    You on chat ;)

Not for long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

My chairman is so f**king tight it's not funny. If I stick a bid in for a player and you don't like it lads, it's probably my max allowed. But there's ways and means around tight chairmen and I'm very open to negotiations!

Sorry TSC, (and the rest if ye) - David de Gea aint stirring!

• Advertisement

That player we talked about recently .... willing to deal on him?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Throw up ol Sammy Eto 91 on the transfer list,maye someone needs some firepower for the playoffs,top scorer in div 3,possible drop in rating coming though.
    Cash or players accepted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Throw up ol Sammy Eto 91 on the transfer list,maye someone needs some firepower for the playoffs,top scorer in div 3,possible drop in rating coming though.
    Cash or players accepted.

Can Spartak Moscow have him :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can i have Bale back instead then :)

Why does no one love me for who I am and just love me for the 2 talented midfielder I have on my team? :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Why does no one love me for who I am and just love me for the 2 talented midfielder I have on my team? :D

I do!

I held an entire nation for ya!!!!

Is the transfers tab not working for anyone else???

On desktop version??

On desktop version??

SM says "Lazio, you are done doing transfers." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

On desktop version??

Yeah same for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Does anyone have any 87 rated players that their chairman will allow out on loan? Might need a couple for the playoff tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement