Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Phew! Made it to the play off final, one game away from div1 ,Hamburg had a fantastic win in their play off semi scoring 5 so if I,m going to do it twill be the hard way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Phew! Made it to the play off final, one game away from div1 ,Hamburg had a fantastic win in their play off semi scoring 5 so if I,m going to do it twill be the hard way!

Youve been close a few times mate .... Good Luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

MrMac84 wrote: »
    A columbiane superstar is on his way too Germany!!!!

Hopefully both players will score more goals for us next season, although Falcao's all round stats were brilliant for me last season.

Robbie's agent expressed his players desire to play champions league football next season, and Falcao enjoys having the midweek rest :D

Pleasure doing business with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Youve been close a few times mate .... Good Luck!

if results are based on form Leverkusen, Lazio, Rangers will get promoted.

if results are based on the home/away Leverkusen, Shanghai (on pens), Rangers will get promoted.

if results are based on the match engine Hamburg, Shanghai, Rangers will get promoted.

i could go on but its really a lottery who goes up... :pac:

Lewa for Falcao...

Head scratcher to say the least Mac :confused:

Abit like smalling for Candreva ;)

That's united supporters for you :)

• Advertisement

tonic wine wrote: »
    Abit like smalling for Candreva ;)

That's united supporters for you :)

wow! when did that happen? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    wow! when did that happen? :eek:

It didn't....

Was Smalling +9 mil

It didn't....

Was Smalling +10 mil

Ahh, that's ok then :D

I retract my statement :pac:

It didn't....

Was Smalling +10 mil

ah, i thought it was a straight swap.

was it 10m+candreva for smalling?

537.gif

And lets not forget that Smalling was one of the 5 players that got me Neymar so......

• Advertisement

And lets not forget that Smalling was one of the 5 players that got me Neymar so......

wait........what?

you got neymar using smalling as bait? who the fcuk did that deal? :eek:

wait........what?

you got neymar using smalling as bait? who the fcuk did that deal? :eek:

That was when Smalling was still considered a 'prospect'

That was when Smalling was still considered a 'prospect'

i'm still in shock

the lesson i've learnt here is that i need to up my haggling game or find gullible fans.

i'm still in shock

the lesson i've learnt here is that i need to up my haggling game or find gullible fans.

Ahum ... Cabella ...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Said I wanted too freshin up my team lads... I'm happy with this deal open top offers on most players bar hummels gotze and reus,

Ahum ... Cabella ...:D

newcastle fan eh...... must have blind ambitions so your definitely gullible.

Thiago and he's yours ;):D

newcastle fan eh...... must have blind ambitions so your definitely gullible.

Thiago and he's yours ;):D

I refer you to my previous ramblings ...

Why does no one love me for who I am and just love me for the 2 talented midfielder I have on my team? :D

I refer you to my previous ramblings ...

sorry i'm to busy visualising thiago in a juve shirt :pac:

Gents ( and lady folk if they are amongst us) ...

Willing to do a deal for Cambiasso (90 and old) and Bentaleb(83 - 19yr).

I'm after an D/DMC ...needs to slot into my first team to replace cambiasso.

So I'm selling a 90 and a direct replacement for him for the right offer.

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

It must be said that Gerp is always good for keeping the transfer market active.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    It must be said that Gerp is always good for keeping the transfer market active.

It gets boring otherwise for me! I do the same in football manager! Plus I like to try get a good deal! Dont see the point of making a player unavailable as there will always be an offer that comes along eventually that might be worth selling :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Everyone up for sale at Udinese. Won't accept cash offers for any 88+ rated players, may accept cash for older players rated under 88. Will need a very good deal to get any of my prospects like Benzia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

1 down, 16 to go. Thanks to Gerp who was a pleasure to deal with.

The offer for Luis FERNANDINHO of Manchester City from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Morgan & Castan going the other way. Two big losses for the squad but the opportunity to get Fernandinho couldn't be turned down.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Sm needs to invent an alternative to the insulted response. Turned down a 10 million cash offer for Torres. I've seen free agents go for more. Something like stop wasting all of our time or don't be ridiculous would be fine. Insulted is a bit ott

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Moyes ruined my English team now rumour has it he's on the shortlist for inter, I plead do not make me suffer longer, I know inter tend to promise and don't deliver much like most Italians. But not Moyes.

Anyone want to beat 2.6 for GAZZANIGA, Paulo

Will be accepting from Southampton tonight

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sm needs to invent an alternative to the insulted response. Turned down a 10 million cash offer for Torres. I've seen free agents go for more. Something like stop wasting all of our time or don't be ridiculous would be fine. Insulted is a bit ott

Would be nice if you could actually just type up a 5 word response.

Though I suppose you could just PM them :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Would be nice if you could actually just type up a 5 word response.

Though I suppose you could just PM them :P

5 Words? I'd only need 4 - "Not a f***ing chance" :D

That said, I don't think I'll ever have to do that as I don't have any players that other manager would have an interest in!! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    5 Words? I'd only need 4 - "No f***ing chance" :D

That said, I don't think I'll ever have to do that as I don't have any players that other manager would have an interest in!! :D :pac:

Shortened it to 3 for ye, more efficient.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

You don't need to select a reason anymore mate. Just hit Reject, then Reject again and the annoying bid goes away ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement