Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Friendly tonight against one of next seasons competitors, let's see how it goes.��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Newcastle building a strong team for next season, 2 quality players in well done!

The offer for Adrián ORTOLÀ of Eintracht Frankfurt from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Happy enough to get the Barca B keeper!! Southampton offer accepted on Gazangga if someone wants him for 3mil let me know ASAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

bazarakus wrote: »
    You don't need to select a reason anymore mate. Just hit Reject, then Reject again and the annoying bid goes away ...

Usually do. But 10 million for Torres. In this league. Just wanted to nip any 11 million bids in the bud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Usually do. But 10 million for Torres. In this league. Just wanted to nip any 11 million bids in the bud

Fine, I'll go to 12m but you're robbing me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Sm needs to invent an alternative to the insulted response. Turned down a 10 million cash offer for Torres. I've seen free agents go for more. Something like stop wasting all of our time or don't be ridiculous would be fine. Insulted is a bit ott

Sometimes insulted doesn't cover it either - was offered two very poor players for one of my players and I would like it if there was a

"If you make an offer like that to me ever again I will tie you to a chair and make you watch while I make sweet love to your mother"

option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Drinking and not arsed changing any teams, hoping for a few draws!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys, with 4 games of the regular season left, I thought it was time to start thinking about your choices for Managers of the year...
    • one pole per division
    • it will be a public vote
    • Please Post the team you manage when you have voted so me, the mods or PBJ can weed out the dud votes
    • Each manager can vote on the MOTY in each division, not just their own division

Polls Close on 02/11/2014

Division1 Poll

Division2 Poll

Division3 Poll

Division4 Poll

Not long now before the polls close ...

10 man Paris win, might be a friendly but looks good for next season.

James Mcconville steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against FC Schalke 04.
    Paris Saint-Germain beat FC Schalke 04 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Silva scored the winner for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Not long now before the polls close ...
    I'm waiting to see who gets promoted

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes de LP to victory against São Paulo FC.
    Estudiantes de LP beat São Paulo FC 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Zapata scored both of the goals for Estudiantes de LP and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A home win is always a nice way to sign off the season, even if it is only a friendly! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Actually, I just saw there that we have two more friendlies before the season officially closes! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

After another disappointing season Inter Milan have decided to have a player exchange sale! Most players available apart from:

Ramires
    Herrmann &
    Cisse ( Would have been relegated without him )

Thanks,

EDIT * They need to be players of similar quality, eg wont be swaping an 89 for 2 87's. *

I need to improver areas of the team, not weaken them.

I see Tupac's going piggy backing Belgium in the upcoming World Cup.

Boo! Down With this sort of thing! :D :P :P

Wilberto wrote: »

I'm only holding em :D

Athletic Club manager Hercule Poirot came out of his hibernation to release a short statement. Dressed in a funeral suit, apparently to mourn the end of the season, he said:

"I've decided to sell Santon to Porto - I'll be getting Maicon, a direct replacement, and Cavanda, who I believe is a hot property right now. There was the question of an extra 6m but that has somehow gotten lost - the fact that the money was last seen in my account is an unrelated issue"

The sprightly manager then hopped onto a mint condition '48 Panhead Harley Davidson and zoomed off into the evening.

To live in that imagination must be something else.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Unlucky Rangers... Deserved promotion. I had the same pain of a final defeat last season. Congrats to Lazio and Hamburg!

Neymar Jnr 11 has guided SS Lazio to a Play-Off Final win against Shanghai Shenhua!! SS Lazio beat Shanghai Shenhua 2 - 1 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 0 - 0.

Neymar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

boom!

D2 the hard way!!!!

So, no Lazio - Sporting next season :(

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

So, no Lazio - Sporting next season :(

:P

tSjMc2i.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Gutted not to be going up but 3 good teams going up to Div1 good luck to all 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Wilberto wrote: »

I gave them up, really have no interest in the international game. That said i was sure to see if i could use them as a bargaining tool with Porto before i quit..:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I gave them up, really have no interest in the international game. That said i was sure to see if i could use them as a bargaining tool with Porto before i quit..:D:D

you tried mate ... but quit them too soon, I was always going to take My England team to the WC first ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Well done Tupac mate! Knew you'd get it!

you tried mate ... but quit them too soon, I was always going to take My England team to the WC first ...

correction.

Ze Germans qualified first. ;)(Augest if you need specifics)

swoody wrote: »
    correction.

Ze Germans qualified first. ;)(Augest if you need specifics)

I was going to take England to the WC before contemplating another national team ... is what I meant ;) ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

When are players due to be reviewed? I'm waiting on delph and manolos to get rises

I was going to take England to the WC before contemplating another national team ... is what I meant ;) ...

yeah well....................

whatever!

5bd.jpg

eh i dunno wrote: »
    When are players due to be reviewed? I'm waiting on delph and manolos to get rises

lmoa!

delph and rise in the same sentence........

lol

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Is the desktop site being a pain in the hoop and not loading fully and taking ages to load in the chat bar for anyone else?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement