Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

eh i dunno wrote: »
    When are players due to be reviewed? I'm waiting on delph and manolos to get rises

Will you just sell delph on and stop holding on to him with your life, id say you still have dwight yorke and steve stone in your team you tight git :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

modo85 wrote: »
    Will you just sell delph on and stop holding on to him with your life, id say you still have dwight yorke and steve stone in your team you tight git :)

England international so he has to get a rise. Have to be a tight git when you manage villa and dealing with some of the characters in this gameworld

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

PUT THESE DATES IN YOUR DIARY B!TCHES!

SMFA World Cup Finals: Sat 1 Movember
    Germany Crowned World Champions: Thu 6 Movember
    New fixtures announced: Tue 4 Movember
    First fixture of new season: Sun 9 Movember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So, the afore mentioned deal has completed ...
    Davide SANTON has completed his move to FC Porto from Athletic Club for 6,000,000 plus Luis CAVANDA and Pereira MAICON

My logic was
    1. Maicon might struggle to get to 90
    2. 6m? Cash is supposedly useless in this league, so if it helps to close a deal ... why not
    3. Cavanda is a loss but how long are we talking before he would get in my starting 11
    4. Santon hasnt played for newcastle this season, that can only be good for his rating ;)

I'm lookng forward to getting quoted on my reasons when they all blow up in my face ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Well done to all promoted teams! :)

Still no signings at Bayern but looking forward to the new season and hoping for a top 4 finish.

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So, the afore mentioned deal has completed ...

My logic was
    1. Maicon might struggle to get to 90
    2. 6m? Cash is supposedly useless in this league, so if it helps to close a deal ... why not
    3. Cavanda is a loss but how long are we talking before he would get in my starting 11
    4. Santon hasnt played for newcastle this season, that can only be good for his rating ;)

I'm lookng forward to getting quoted on my reasons when they all blow up in my face ...

has this transfer got anything to do with santon being linked with a january move to roma along with manuel pasqual and adriano as cashley's struggling in italy and looks to be heading to the mls now?

Any truth to the Garay to United rumour or is it just tabloid crap?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Any truth to the Garay to United rumour or is it just tabloid crap?

russias 13% tax rate or englands 45%........hmmm i know what i'd do if i was him.

also LVG turned him down in the summer so i doubt garay/zenit are interested now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Swoody...

When does the 3 transfers rule end? Is it when the fixtures are announced yeah??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

So........ Malaga have a new manager......

Or do they?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »

Or do they?

The old Beşiktaş JK, Galaxy & Twente manager ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

MrMac84 wrote: »

Or do they?

Either way he got absolutely bombarded with Isco offers within minutes of being appointed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

tommycahir wrote: »
    Either way he got absolutely bombarded with Isco offers within minutes of being appointed!!!

Bombarded isn't the word. I'll say this now, there will be no bids accepted for any players until after the next friendly.

Bombarded isn't the word. I'll say this now, there will be no bids accepted for any players until after the next friendly.

Oh tis yourself is the new Malaga manager!!

Ah welcome back!!!

I go to bed, and there's 5 offers for Isco. I wake up and there's now 9.

Like I said, there'll be no offers accepted for any players until Friday at the earliest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Sm needs to invent an alternative to the insulted response. Turned down a 10 million cash offer for Torres. I've seen free agents go for more. Something like stop wasting all of our time or don't be ridiculous would be fine. Insulted is a bit ott

I think this might have been me. I don't know.

I wish the insulted reason was gone. You're right that it is well ott.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

He's baaaaack

Who's going to be our impartial-players-draw-hand-of-god now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Just putting it out there

I'm willing to let Auba go if I can get a reasonable FC replacement and A N other for my first team.

Same goes for Inler (91) DM

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Tempted to see what I can get for silva DC (95) maybe a 93 defender and cm?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    He's baaaaack

Who's going to be our impartial-players-draw-hand-of-god now?

For noooow

I can still do it for any draws I'm not in. Mac/Willberto could do the rest I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

We are pleased to announce that Divock Origi and Saul Niguez are both joining the familia here in Naples!

In other news Newcastle have added my entire squad to their shortlist!!...Feck off Newcastle!!!!!!:)

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    We are pleased to announce that Divock Origi and Saul Niguez are both joining the familia here in Naples!

In other news Newcastle have added my entire squad to their shortlist!!...Feck off Newcastle!!!!!!:)

2 more gems for the collection!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Deal hasn't gone through yet......

Ooh what's that big shiny CANCEL button doing there.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

You're alright, I've come up with a better offer.

Newcastle & Bayern Munich would like to announce an agreement for transfer of the full economic rights of the following players.

Leaving Newcastle will be Aubaymeang + Inler + N'Koulou + Many briefcases of cash

Leaving Munich will be Aguero + Muller

Nice to see manager who's willing to do deals with cash and tear up a team and start again, much like my own mantra!

Iago wrote: »

Newcastle & Bayern Munich would like to announce an agreement for transfer of the full economic rights of the following players.

Leaving Newcastle will be Aubaymeang + Inler + N'Koulou + Many briefcases of cash

Nice to see manager who's willing to do deals with cash and tear up a team and start again, much like my own mantra!

that bayern team has pretty much been the same since week 1 season 1, there's been no "tearing up".... :rolleyes:

Iago wrote: »

Not sure if serious...........

For the rest of tonight.....

First team with 8 mil gets Vazquez....

23, rated 87..

If he was external there would be bids through the roof!

First bid of 8mil

swoody wrote: »
    that bayern team has pretty much been the same since week 1 season 1, there's been no "tearing up".... :rolleyes:

Aguero, Hig, Benzema, Strootman, Silva and plenty of 87s, 88s and even 89s out for cash. Gomez (92) out for lesser players, Manduzic can't even remember what I gave him away for.

Hardly the same team

Edit: and sure stick in Azpilicuata, Garay and Ozil while your at it and a :rolleyes: just for you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

For the rest of tonight.....

First team with 8 mil gets Vazquez....

23, rated 87..

If he was external there would be bids through the roof!

First bid of 8mil

Dont stay up to late, ive a feeling u will be waiting awhile

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Aguero, Hig, Benzema, Strootman, Silva and plenty of 87s, 88s and even 89s out for cash. Gomez (92) out for lesser players, Manduzic can't even remember what I gave him away for.

Hardly the same team

Edit: and sure stick in Azpilicuata, Garay and Ozil while your at it and a :rolleyes: just for you ;)

ah! but how many Bayern players do you still have? and how many still continue to start for you? i count 12 Bayern players and 8 of whom should be starting. in fact you played the 8 for most of the season so then you only have 3 (4 if you count the 1 player coming in off the bench). hench no "tearing up". even the players your selling/swapping with newcastle are blow ins. not having a go just correcting a wild statement.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement