Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

922k for wages. When I've a match away from home I end up with a negative balance until the next home game!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

558k a week for me, jesus that is somewhat high considering division 4...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lads are ye posting ENTIRE squad or just the FIRST team????

That's my squad, 1st team is 708k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

squad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

My first team.
    Squad is 1.55m (50 players)

9fb260fa522c203fd0547065e882c049.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Anyone with an 88/89 for sale? Looking for a defender and striker. Not too pushed on the age front.

If you have just message Werder Bremem.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    My first team.
    Squad is 1.55m (50 players)

9fb260fa522c203fd0547065e882c049.png

I can help with that. Give me two of your players for one of mine :-)

Doumbia would be excellent in your squad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

First team wages 761,145

Entire wages 924,800

btw, never mind Balmessaldo ( or what ever we christen'd barca) ... I have the dubious honour of being the first to face Cavuerro / Agvani in a competitive fixture :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone with an 88/89 for sale? Looking for a defender and striker. Not too pushed on the age front.

If you have just message Werder Bremem.

Might have something for you depending on some transfers on my end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

pJSdZIh.png

I'm even making a profit on away games

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

pJSdZIh.png

I'm even making a profit on away games

I think thats only in cup games,Surely your not making a profit in league games??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Full squad: 1,132,565
    First team: 784,215

Downsizing at the moment though!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

First team - 1,251,905
    Full Squad - 1,464,845
    Made - 2,614,902 for last home game
    and - 894,260 for my last away game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

I think thats only in cup games,Surely your not making a profit in league games??

The tv revenue per game is slightly more than the wages so anything more than that is profit

I do only have five players rated 85 or higher in my squad though and two of them are on loan so I only pay half the wages

The tv revenue per game is slightly more than the wages so anything more than that is profit

I do only have five players rated 85 or higher in my squad though and two of them are on loan so I only pay half the wages

Bahahaha My yearly income is 41m,but with expenditure im only in profit 1.6m :eek: And i lose close to 1m every away game...Id make cuts but it would destroy my chances of staying in D1!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes have progressed to the next round of the The Boards.ie League Cup
    Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against AZ.
    Estudiantes beat AZ 6 - 2 in a thrilling The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 encounter.
    Büttner scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rose and Gebre Selassie were also amongst the goalscorers.
    The Estudiantes club record for highest scoring cup game has been broken. The game against AZ finished 6 - 2
    New biggest cup win record for Estudiantes. Estudiantes have set a new record in the cup by beating AZ 6 - 2.

That, gentlemen, was my reserve team. :) I did have my forward Nolan Roux (88) playing but, strangely enough this season, he has actually ended up being ousted form the first team by my 22 year old 86 rated striker in the form of Duvan Zapata!! Oh and even though we bagged 6 goals, Roux still didn't score!!

All in all though, a good nights work. Unfortunately, I think it may give me a few selection headaches for Thursday's match, or indeed Sunday's match.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Málaga CF beat CSKA Moskva 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.
    Constant scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Dessena was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Two goals from my two newest signings.. But I forgot to rejig my squad so played some people who badly needed a rest.. Who now badly badly need a rest :o

So in other words I'm fairly screwed for my next league game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

2-2 draw with Spartak, followed by a 3-0 penalty shootout win :P Cup run goes on.

Looks like my team are worse than United at penos, took 4 and missed 4.
    Awful stuff

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes Squad Details :

No. of Players|Avg Rating|Avg Age|Avg Value|Total Value|Avg Wages|Total Wages
    45|81|22|3.2m|144.6m|15,766|709,485

I had trimmed it to below 700k but some recent signings has just bumped it up again. Either way, I'm sure I'm still making money on away league games, although the majority of the weekly profits are made on home games.

I left the cup early i decided to pass the baton on and let one of you guys feel what its like to be a champion,But until we have a winner i am still your hero. SUNDERLAND AFC!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I left the cup early i decided to pass the baton on and let one of you guys feel what its like to be a champion,But until we have a winner i am still your hero. SUNDERLAND AFC!

It's mine this year.

dibs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

my kids lost to a full strength udinese team so that should be great news for whoever they play on thursday in D3........

swoody wrote: »
    my kids lost to a full strength udinese team so that should be great news for whoever they play on thursday in D3........

You dont know what it feels like to be a champion. :pac:

You dont know what it feels like to be a champion. :pac:

tumblr_n0oojuefnJ1rgakkco6_500.gif

The offer for Vladimir RANKOVIC of SK Rapid Wien from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

he's a highly regarded bayern prospect and he's decided to leave in the summer for hannover so he can play in the bundesliga 1....................WELCOME TO JUVE!

swoody wrote: »
    The offer for Vladimir RANKOVIC of SK Rapid Wien from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

he's a highly regarded bayern prospect and he's decided to leave in the summer for hannover so he can play in the bundesliga 1....................WELCOME TO JUVE!

Nevermind adding to your livestock ....

Hows the weekly management ratings coming on? :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Nevermind adding to your livestock ....

Hows the weekly management ratings coming on? :D

just 5 shortlister today.........tomorrow will be better, i promise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The offer for Sebastian KEHL of Tottenham Hotspur from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My weakest position has now been upgraded. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement