Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    We are pleased to announce that Divock Origi and Saul Niguez are both joining the familia here in Naples!

In other news Newcastle have added my entire squad to their shortlist!!...Feck off Newcastle!!!!!!:)

You forgot to thank the Porto Manager for allowing you to buy a Belgian :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    You forgot to thank the Porto Manager for allowing you to buy a Belgian :p

Don't worry..I plan to use him as part of the Thiago deal!!:D:D

Stop mentioning his name : D... everybody thinks he's still available and I cant do a proper negotiation on any player without him getting throw in :rolleyes:

You mean he isn't available???......:)

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    You mean he isn't available???......:)

Not now Aguerro and Muller are gone ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not now Aguerro and Muller are gone ;)

Maldjd reaction.......

tumblr_mn6nphuGmv1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

:p

swoody wrote: »
    Maldjd reaction.......

OMG, thats exactly how he is over on SM chat :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

ah! but how many Bayern players do you still have? and how many still continue to start for you? i count 12 Bayern players and 8 of whom should be starting. in fact you played the 8 for most of the season so then you only have 3 (4 if you count the 1 player coming in off the bench). hench no "tearing up". even the players your selling/swapping with newcastle are blow ins. not having a go just correcting a wild statement.

"Pretty much the same as week 1 season 1" would be a wild statement and wrong at that as I've shown with some of the ins and outs above.

Sure what can I do if people don't have the players to offer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    "Pretty much the same as week 1 season 1 would be a wild statement and wrong at that as I've shown with some of the ins and outs above.

Sure what can I do if people don't have the players to offer :)

Tough though. Maybe it is Rocket Science??

bazarakus wrote: »
    Tough on. Maybe it is Rocket Science??

I don't know what tough on means :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I don't know what tough on means :(

It means I type like a gimp.

Now edited sans typos ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

To be fair, if Bayern does somewhat resemble its real life self, it's only because the previous manager effectively played no part in the transfer side of the game. Just ignored it completely! :D

Kersplat! has only been in charge of them for what - two / two and a half seasons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

So yeah........ Today was a good day......

Al Capwned has guided Barcelona to a SMFA Champions Cup Final win against fierce rivals Real Madrid!! Barcelona beat Real Madrid 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Marchisio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 european cups in a row....... Saaaweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
    f92278e86fed85baf8c321e34d8aa2bb.png

600x325_Bayernhattrick.jpg

Have 15k credits the last month or so. Buy another year of gold, buy the single player? Anything else? :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Have 15k credits the last month or so. Buy another year of gold, buy the single player? Anything else? :/
    Don't buy single player, it's being launched and will be free shortly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

@ Mac....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057190133&page=3

Is this being changed for next season? Only asking as it still seems to be the case that a handful of managers are logging in once every >30 days (usually a day or so beforehand) and gone again for another 29 days.....

those clubs may as well be unmanaged......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

@ Mac....

Is this being changed for next season? Only asking as it still seems to be the case that a handful of managers are logging in once every >30 days (usually a day or so beforehand) and gone again for another 29 days.....

down-with-this-sort-of-thing1.jpg

Maldjd reaction.......

Jokes on you...I'm not a brunette!!!!...:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

@ Mac....

Is 10 days a bit short lads?

If I could I'd change my vote to 14

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I thought we agreed it would be more than two weeks (i.e., longer than an average holiday)

This is an outrage!

I am outraged!

We're all outraged!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Tbf lads there's a holiday mode in game and also the leave of absence thread.

I said 10 days originally but reckon 14 would be grand imo.

Tbf lads there's a holiday mode in game and also the leave of absence thread. 14 days would be grand imo.

14 is much better than 30!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Too save us another poll should we just decide between 21 & 14 days? I under stand when waiting on replys it's hard when łads don't log in but if it's going too cost us players for no reason shouldn't we consider that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

To be honest its not waiting on replies its the waste of a team, there are certain clubs who's top players are getting close to level 5 concerns there was a couple who had their top 3 or 4 players at level 4 at one stage and what good is it if those players end up going to strong teams when they request a tranfer, the next manager inherits a crap team. If someone logins in puts a 90 player on the bench due to fitness concerns then doesn't log in for another 27 days that's 7 or so games missed. If this happens regularly then concerns go up.

This is the big reason lads want no buying from unmanaged but yet its happening albeit slower through this login situation.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Too save us another poll should we just decide between 21 & 14 days? I under stand when waiting on replys it's hard when łads don't log in but if it's going too cosy us players for no reason shouldn't we consider that??

I presume you mean cost us players?

If so then that would be the whole reason for it Mac, those teams may as well be unmanaged as is, and someone that could have a real interest in the game might take one of those teams...

I've said this before and I'll say it again, it's time to stop worrying about this sort of player and start worrying about the regulars!

There was a reason for that poll day 1, and nothing has changed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

TheGunns wrote: »
    Don't buy single player, it's being launched and will be free shortly!

Is it not free to play already? Or is that just gold members being allowed to use the "New Alpha" version of it. Either way, I know I played it freely already although I think it was still in development. First time I logged into it, it was Version 0.32. The next time it was Version 0.34, and so on.

Aside from all that, I don't think it's that great anyway to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Reading through the last 2 day's worth of posts is almost as exciting as transfer deadline day with Jim White!
    Anyone looking to offload 89-92 players in exchange for multiple mid 80s can look no further than Hanover!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Reading through the last 2 day's worth of posts is almost as exciting as transfer deadline day with Jim White!
    Anyone looking to offload 89-92 players in exchange for multiple mid 80s can look no further than Hanover!

I wish you luck. To get a player rated 90+ you'd have to be offering two young 89's with potential.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I wish you luck. To get a player rated 90+ you'd have to be offering two young 89's with potential.

Don't worry my tongue was firmly in cheek!

Have a home friendly with Real Madrid tomorrow night, maybe the frau lines of Hanover might tempt a few of their squad to stick around free of charge!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement