Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Mup outta that.....

Happy with this..
    de46adbc450c5d548499ae41d8d2d871.png

Congrats! :D Well deserved! Charity shield ruined me! Only game I know that would actually attempt to hinder your team! Why have a friendly cup game a day or two before league kickoff is beyond me!

I look forward to your visit to Manchester ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

First European night at Porto ... the fans they like :D

Michel Preud'Homme steered FC Porto to victory against Fulham.
    FC Porto beat Fulham 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group E fixture.
    Hulk scored the winner for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    First European night at Porto ... the fans they like :D

Michel Preud'Homme steered FC Porto to victory against Fulham.
    FC Porto beat Fulham 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group E fixture.
    Hulk scored the winner for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

welcome to the easy way to boost your manager ranking..... ;)

gLfS5ww.gif

ok i just wanted an excuse to post this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The match ended 2 - 2 between Aston Villa and Wigan Athletic in their SMFA Shield Group H fixture.
    Jelavić and Kaká were amongst the goalscorers.

Thought it was a friendly and rested most of my team

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Thierry HENRY has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP from New York RB for 4,220,000

1389111468496_french-kicks-thierry-henry-gq-magazine-january-2014-style-soccer-01.jpg

Thierry Henry in a casual meeting/coffee morning earlier today to finalise the details which sees the talented veteran join the Argentinian side Estudiantes.

If he does for Estudiantes anything like what he's doing for my Ajax in another league I'm in then he will be "magnifique".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

In other news, if anyone is looking for two talented young(ish) wingers and are willing to cough up a central defender then look my way. Anthony Mounier and Junior Hoilett (yes, that's right - Junior Hoilett!) are available for such a deal.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Thierry HENRY has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP from New York RB for 4,220,000

article-1229214-0747426B000005DC-737_224x351.jpg

FYP

swoody wrote: »
    FYP

Boooo!!

gddbeeaef.jpg

Boooo!!

gddbeeaef.jpg

thierry_henry_1st_cheat.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

If Lyon and Real Madrid could respond to my offers please and thanks. Stuttgart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

If Lyon and Real Madrid could respond to my offers please and thanks. Stuttgart

Got to the second word and gave up all hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Why? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Transfer Message
    Ja-Cheol KOO has completed his move to Ajax from Bayern München for 6,000,000

Just seen this, didn't think I'd win him :eek: was just putting in a bid to compete :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wasn't home till 3am and forgot to announce it. Congrats :) I was happy just to make most of what I spent on him back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

FC Schalke 04 have managed to sign Mattia PERÌN from Genoa CFC on a deal believed to be around 10,700,000. Cesar went the other way yesterday, very happy with that :) I get a great young talent and Genoa get a 90 who is Benfica first choice keeper IRL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

FC Schalke 04 have managed to sign Mattia PERÌN from Genoa CFC on a deal believed to be around 10,700,000. Cesar went the other way yesterday, very happy with that :) I get a great young talent and Genoa get a 90 who is Benfica first choice keeper IRL.

Perin will be a fine keeper thats for sure, might take a few years but good deal for both sides ;)

Perin will be a fine keeper thats for sure, might take a few years but good deal for both sides ;)

i think if he goes to liverpool irl he might as well kiss his career good bye

swoody wrote: »
    i think if he goes to liverpool irl he might as well kiss his career good bye

To be fair though, if he does go there then at least he'll get plenty practice at shot stopping behind that defence.

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

1389111468496_french-kicks-thierry-henry-gq-magazine-january-2014-style-soccer-01.jpg

Thierry Henry in a casual meeting/coffee morning earlier today to finalise the details which sees the talented veteran join the Argentinian side Estudiantes.

If he does for Estudiantes anything like what he's doing for my Ajax in another league I'm in then he will be "magnifique".

I had him in season 1. He's ****e ;)

mackeire wrote: »
    I had him in season 1. He's ****e ;)

He just didn't like you! :P :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

+4 for Denayer this morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Diego Tardelli (recent riser to 88) in as a backup striker. Happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Big news outta Germany tonight!

MrMac84 wrote: »

You bought 10 more youths? :p

Happy with that! Can keep Aguero up front and rotate Reus and Muller. Wanted a back up striker better than Musa and Reus obviously fills that gap!!

Cheers Mac :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Reus moving ?? :eek:
    Has anyone told Swoody :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Someone else can!!!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Happy with that! Can keep Aguero up front and rotate Reus and Muller. Wanted a back up striker better than Musa and Reus obviously fills that gap!!

Cheers Mac :)

uh oooh!!!

Gif assault on the way me reckons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

PerrinV2 wrote: »

I did... He made a good offer but couldn't match Bayerns offer of cash, Ozil (who I rate as high as Reus) and a 91 midfielder who gives me cover in an area im light in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I did... He made a good offer but couldn't match Bayerns offer of cash, Ozil (who I rate as high as Reus) and a 91 midfielder who gives me cover in an area im light in...

I would have offered Ribery..

...Not that anyone cares

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement