Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Liverpool tonight.

I've a few bob on 7-4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

modo85 wrote: »
    What you really mean is " palermo manager is giving out ridiculous deals"

You got the best of this deal plus you got grimaldo for 4 mill ???????

I see question marks but I'm not seeing a queation.....

And no, I mean what I said that's why I said it, I'll speak for myself thanks very much

Edit:
    Actually your Cruzerio aren't you? Stones.... Glass houses.... Everton Riberio...

Some nerve

Familiar foe for myself tonight!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

I see question marks but I'm not seeing a queation.....

And no, I mean what I said that's why I said it, I'll speak for myself thanks very much

Edit:
    Actually your Cruzerio aren't you? Stones.... Glass houses.... Everton Riberio...

Some nerve

Ill be the first to admit I ripped wolfsburg manager off but you see will you be man enough to admit you ripped palermo's new manager off? You got a 24 year old starting every game for a top bundesliga team for a 28 year old the same rating that has played 2 games all season and looks like he will never get a rating increase

not forgetting you got grimaldo for 4 million which I find amazing..

and then the nerve to come out and say " the palermo manager is great to do buisness with, he gave me everything I wanted for f-all blah blah blah"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ill be the first to admit I ripped wolfsburg manager off but you see will you be man enough to admit you ripped palermo's new manager off? You got a 24 year old starting every game for a top bundesliga team for a 28 year old the same rating that has played 2 games all season and looks like he will never get a rating increase

and then the nerve to come out and say " the palermo manager is great to do buisness with, he gave me everything I wanted for f-all blah blah blah"

Who got the Palermo job?
    I'm assuming he had played before?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Who got the Palermo job?

I'm assuming he hasn't or at least not in a gameworld this competitive

Who got the Palermo job?

Some numpty giving away top players for peanuts

Some numpty giving away top players for peanuts

Ah each to their own - he has a manager score/rating whatever it is of 103 - he's been around a while - and sure didn't Newcastle gut their team last year and look how well that turned out.

It would seem to me that tupac definitely got the better end of the deal however..

Show me where i said (as you misquoted me) "the plaermo manager is great to do business with"

If your going to quote something using "" then at least quote accuratly....

I threw in 2 offers and they were both accepted, should I not put in offers for players is it? In my view Palermo is well entitled to buy and sell whoever he wants, weather it be a LB that will take 5-6 seasons to actually be even use able or one of his 90 rated players, he sold 2 of those too you know....

Not to me

Which is probably why your choosing to ignore those transfers in your argument.

You say you ripped off Wolfsberg but that's not what I heard? I heard the 2 of you are mates, now there is nothing wrong with that in my view if indeed it is the case, but if it is, why would you say you ripped him off?

As for 'ripping off' I'm not the one that sold Srna knowing full well he was due a drop, glass houses here mate

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Ah each to their own - he has a manager score/rating whatever it is of 103 - he's been around a while - and sure didn't Newcastle gut their team last year and look how well that turned out.

It would seem to me that tupac definitely got the better end of the deal however..

I think Modos point may be that the Palermo manager is getting the bad end of all the deals done so far.

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I think Modos point may be that the Palermo manager is getting the bad end of all the deals done so far.

That may be true mate, but if (IF) he's jumping in to decisions without knowing the GW and the transfer situation therein, (which is what it looks like to me) well he's losing out tbh.
    This is the benefit of having this thread on here - ask the lads that are around for a while for advice!

On the other hand If i were to throw in a bid for Ribery (96) say of 15m, one of my 91's and a youth player (say 84), should I be vilified if it's accepted?

Just to clarify, I've no strong opinion on this, just making an observation.... :)

If that was his point he would have said so instead of picking out my transfers, but its OK I know the story

Show me where i said (as you misquoted me) "the plaermo manager is great to do business with"

If your going to quote something using "" then at least quote accuratly....

I threw in 2 offers and they were both accepted, should I not put in offers for players is it? In my view Palermo is well entitled to buy and sell whoever he wants, weather it be a LB that will take 5-6 seasons to actually be even use able or one of his 90 rated players, he sold 2 of those too you know....

Not to me

Which is probably why your choosing to ignore those transfers in your argument.

You say you ripped off Wolfsberg but that's not what I heard? I heard the 2 of you are mates, now there is nothing wrong with that in my view if indeed it is the case, but if it is, why would you say you ripped him off?

As for 'ripping off' I'm not the one that sold Srna knowing full well he was due a drop, glass houses here mate

I asked you a question do u feel u ripped him off?
    I got ****e for that wit wolfsburg and done the right thing and wraffled off will you??

As for srna, correct me if im wrong ( which you will be mad to do) but did I not post up here best bid by 10pm gets srna and I let him go for the highest bid, how is that ripping off?

Tony JANTSCHKE has completed his move to SS Lazio from US Palermo for 3,000,000 plus Cícero JONATHAN

New Palermo manager seems easy enough to deal with!!!

Here you more or less say palermo is great to do business with

So who has the Palermo manager sold so far?

...Maybe i shouldn't find out :pac:

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Just to clarify, I've no strong opinion on this, just making an observation.... :)

Me either and me too :)
    If that was his point he would have said so instead of picking out my transfers, but its OK I know the story

Well I hope the 'story' is nothing to do with me, as above, I've no real opinion on the matter

So who has the Palermo manager sold so far?

...Maybe i shouldn't find out :pac:

ITURRASPE, Ander
    TÉVEZ, Carlos
    GRIMALDO, Álex
    FIRMINO, Roberto
    JANTSCHKE, Tony

I asked you a question do u feel u ripped him off?
    I got ****e for that wit wolfsburg and done the right thing and wraffled off will you??

As for srna, correct me if im wrong ( which you will be mad to do) but did I not post up here best bid by 10pm gets srna and I let him go for the highest bid, how is that ripping off?

I don't, an 88 playing for historically one of the big teams in Italy for a non-NT 88 with cash... A barca YOUTH player (who was sold for 2.4, which last time I checked is less than 4) who will take literally seasons to be useable.....

You got ****e because as you said yourself, you ripped him off... Your words not mine...

Srna, 10 days after selling him he drops.... Cedric rises 16 days after you get him, and of course 10 mil, wonder who got the better there? But I tend to keep my opinion on other peoples transfers to myself, that is until people in glass houses.....

ITURRASPE, Ander
    TÉVEZ, Carlos
    GRIMALDO, Álex
    FIRMINO, Roberto
    JANTSCHKE, Tony

Ha!

Nah but really...
    ...Who did he sell?

• Advertisement

Ha!

Nah but really...
    ...Who did he sell?

For serious..

Here you more or less say palermo is great to do business with

I said easy enough to deal with, you take that however you want but that's all I said because well... He is easy to deal with....

ITURRASPE, Ander
    TÉVEZ, Carlos
    GRIMALDO, Álex
    FIRMINO, Roberto
    JANTSCHKE, Tony
    Ha!

Nah but really...
    ...Who did he sell?
    For serious..

17175%20-%20autoplay_gif%20fan%20gif%20glasses%20shock%20wrestlemania%20wwe.gif

Lads... I put in bids that were accepted and that's it, I'm not defending my deals anymore and shouldn't have to...

If a manager takes over a club and gets ripped to shreds for selling players he won't stick about very long, as was pointed out the Palermo manager is not a novice and in my view perfectly entitled to see whatever player he sees fit...

Someone joins and actually sells players and there is meltdown, things like this will only harm the gameworld in the long run

You don't have to defend your transfers but managers are still free to question the transfers.

And you're right, if a manager wants to sell, that's fair enough, but again other managers are free to question said transfers

That's just a general opinion, nothing to do with these transfers in particular. I'd say the same to anyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

17175%20-%20autoplay_gif%20fan%20gif%20glasses%20shock%20wrestlemania%20wwe.gif
    Should never have left :(:eek: I too felt disheartened by my end of season though

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

Kokorin, Vestergaard, Salah, Batshuayi for Firmino and Inturraspe seems pretty fair to me. All great young players. Kokorin has a big future ahead of him.

My Hamsik and Oliveira for Tevez. Hamsik is younger and pretty stable at 92. Oliveira is a starting CB for Lisbon and getting Champions league football.

Jantschke for Jonathan and money. Obviously Lazio got the better deal, but he hardly robbed him. You swear Jantschke was close to 90. Maybe 89 if Gladbach maintain form for the whole season.

Grimaldo for cash. Maybe he has no interest in youth and wants cash. To be honest. If I knew I could get him for 4 mill I would have bidded too and so would 95% of the GW. Tupac just got in first.

Great to see him active anyway, would be worst if he took over and did nothing with the team like some managers do.

gerp99 wrote: »
    Kokorin, Vestergaard, Salah, Batshuayi for Firmino and Inturraspe seems pretty fair to me. All great young players. Kokorin has a big future ahead of him.

My Hamsik and Oliveira for Tevez. Hamsik is younger and pretty stable at 92. Oliveira is a starting CB for Lisbon and getting Champions league football.

Jantschke for Jonathan and money. Obviously Lazio got the better deal, but he hardly robbed him. You swear Jantschke was close to 90. Maybe 89 if Gladbach maintain form for the whole season.

Grimaldo for cash. Maybe he has no interest in youth and wants cash. To be honest. If I knew I could get him for 4 mill I would have bidded too and so would 95% of the GW. Tupac just got in first.

Great to see him active anyway, would be worst if he took over and did nothing with the team like some managers do.

He just sold Pirlo too...

Good thing he's not paying any attention to this thread!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

He just sold Pirlo too...

Good thing he's not paying any attention to this thread!!

I'd guess again..... :)

• Advertisement

T0001 wrote: »
    I'd guess again.....

I said good thing he is NOT paying any attention to this thread, that means he is ignoring what people are saying and pressing ahead with deals.....

In fact he is doing even more deals so.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement