Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Andrea Pirlo just signed a 5 year contract.
    Franck Ribéry just signed a 5 year contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Heavy rumours out of Sicily that the Italian swoody wants to move ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Neymar Jnr 11 steered SS Lazio to victory against Spartak Moskva.
    SS Lazio beat Spartak Moskva 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Pjanić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Iturbe and Jantschke were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another handy 3pts!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to Manchester United.
    Aston Villa slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Was battered. Still winless this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

2-2 :/ title chances slipping away :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

José Mourinho steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Paris Saint-Germain.
    FC Schalke 04 outclassed Paris Saint-Germain and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Perìn had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Immobile was on the scoresheet for his side.

First points of the new season, THANK JESUS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

First points of the new season, THANK JESUS!

I don't like this Jesus you speak of, he injured another CB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

still winless ...

Michel Preud'Homme earned a draw with FC Porto against Newcastle United.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Firmino was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The joy of not loggin on all day to SM ...

finding a little gem of news like this when you finally do ...

Tielemans +2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Bloody Hell!!! Battered at home...Funny thing is i had more shots!!...lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Málaga CF to victory against Wolfsburg.
    Málaga CF beat Wolfsburg 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Ideye scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Van Wolfswinkel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice for Ricky to reward me after I brought him in from the cold. I also doubled Malaga's points haul so far this season in my first game!! :D More of the same please!

You know when you see you have two messages? You tink maybe an injury or a suspension then you click on the team

"A new club record has been kept." It's not a league where you have what mite be called one of your best teams. So you tink "oh ****"

You know they always All Out Attack so you counter with Very Defensive. So you know it probably wasn't you setting the club record ... in a good way ...

Baza Rakus was unable to prevent a AC Milan defeat to Atlético Madrid.

AC Milan lost 7 - 3 to Atlético Madrid in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Vucinić, Motta and Abate were amongst the goalscorers

Still. Not often we score 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

bazarakus wrote: »
    You know when you see you have two messages? You tink maybe an injury or a suspension then you click on the team

"A new club record has been kept." It's not a league where you have what mite be called one of your best teams. So you tink "oh ****"

You know they always All Out Attack so you counter with Very Defensive. So you know it probably wasn't you setting the club record ... in a good way ...

Baza Rakus was unable to prevent a AC Milan defeat to Atlético Madrid.

AC Milan lost 7 - 3 to Atlético Madrid in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Vucinić, Motta and Abate were amongst the goalscorers

I take it your a glass is half full type of person!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Ha ha quality response!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Barcelona.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Barcelona 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ibrahimovic was on the scoresheet for his side.

336x199px-LL-ffcde97d_edge.gif

Ibra paying dividends already :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy steered Hanover to victory against Olympiacos.
    Hanover beat Olympiacos 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Curci had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Marcelo and Schmiedebach were amongst the goalscorers.

3 points closer to magic 40! Picked up a couple of 2 week injuries though :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lord TSC wrote: »

336x199px-LL-ffcde97d_edge.gif

Thats the face i make after a silent fart..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Slips to second after a 2-1 defeat to Spurs.

Pissed to only score once, but no arguments.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Can I just say, wow Dortmund that's a serious offer.

I mean, I know they're no spring chickens but their not exactly OAPs either. It's definitely a good attempt to draw me away ftom the whole "youth is best" ideology that I normally follow when playing any football games.

I think I've made my decision on Isco, although I know it's going to be a massive anti climax!

I think I want him to hang around Malaga for a while so I can enjoy his silky skills for a bit longer. I may move him on eventually, but until then he's being put off limits. I'm extremely grateful for all the offers though because, like I said earlier, I'm very estranged to this sort of position so it was nice to know the type of offers I should be expecting for him, or at the very least, where to start from.

Honourable mentions must go to (in alphabetical order) Barcelona, Chelsea, Dortmund, FC Porto, and SL Benfica, who, in my opinion, made the most impressive *starter* bids.

Of course, all the bidders had lovely bids! :P

I will, however, entertain bids on my other players apart from maybe my defenders as it's an area we're probably the weakest in. (Hint hint! ;))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Wibertomod - you do have yon private message there from yesterday, good sir.

EDIT - Scratch that - just seen your last post! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

The match ended 3 - 3 between Galatasaray SK and Estudiantes de LP in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Cleverley scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Di Natale and Kazim-richards were also amongst the goalscorers.

100% start ended, but still sitting joint top of the table so ill take it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

So far this season is starting to replicate last one, great start to it but then goes tit's up!

TommyCahir steered AS Roma to victory against Liverpool.
    AS Roma outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Farfán scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Paletta was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I take it your a glass is half full type of person!

When I'm asked that question irish, I say "the glass is neither half ful or half empty. The glass is too big."

Ha ha quality response!

You have to fight for positives where you can. I try to tell these Milanos they are plucky underdogs and they don't even bother sighing. The contempt is in the eyes. I threaten to quit, I may get half an eyebrow raised by them. If I'm lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Heavy rumours out of Sicily that the Italian swoody wants to move ...

"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill.

my fortunes will hopefully change now that vidal, benatia, pogba, konoplyanka and peruzzi are all back fit. i changed my formation and some tactics but i've reverted back now to 4231. no panic yet, i just need to avoid more injuries to my main players.

tis only a game anyhoo at the end of the day but if i meet mac in cork (i'd say he hangs out in the castle inn), he better be prepared for my windmills arms...... :P

bean-windmilling-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Apologies to the Rangers and Man City managers - forgot those bids were sitting there and I know how frustrating it can be to be waiting on an answer

and to make matters worse I rejected them and made him unavailable :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against SSC Napoli.
    Borussia Dortmund hammered SSC Napoli 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Götze scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Falcao and Schmelzer were also amongst the goalscorers.

First win of the season!

Moves me up 5 places!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

swoody wrote: »
    "Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill.

my fortunes will hopefully change now that vidal, benatia, pogba, konoplyanka and peruzzi are all back fit. i changed my formation and some tactics but i've reverted back now to 4231. no panic yet, i just need to avoid more injuries to my main players.

tis only a game anyhoo at the end of the day but if i meet mac in cork (i'd say he hangs out in the castle inn), he better be prepared for my windmills arms...... :P

Im from Togher not Glanmire!!

PS Change your sig :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Im from Togher not Glanmire!!

PS Change your sig :p

togher eh? the bridewell so :D

and my sig is now a shrine to reus :(

• Advertisement

When I'm asked that question irish, I say "the glass is neither half ful or half empty. The glass is too big."

I think you mean to say, "The glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Feel free to rob that for future references! :)

Anyway, I can't help feeling a little bit unclean tonight.
    Willow Murphy steered Argentina to victory against the Rep. of Ireland.
    Argentina outclassed Ireland and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 3 encounter.
    Agüero was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Higuaín was also on the scoresheet for his side.
    :(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement