Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Ah yes, thank you for that;) Now how about you sell me Fernandinho when his ban is up???

Can I assume this restricts players being shifted around the place willy nilly?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TheDoc wrote: »
    Can I assume this restricts players being shifted around the place willy nilly?

Yeap. When a player moves team, he's stuck there for 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Nicely put:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

And is that actual real time, or ingame time? I'm guessing realtime looking at some of the dates for players on my team.

TheDoc wrote: »
    And is that actual real time, or ingame time? I'm guessing realtime looking at some of the dates for players on my team.

Yeap.

So Nacho, who I got this morning, can't leave Spurs till 30th April 2014.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

correction.........

it's actually 2 months and 11 days, or 70 days if you like counting the days like me. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Not for sale man since i signed him my in-game stats have turned around,hes the only top midfielder player i have.

Fixed that for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Anyway to check my previous transfers from last season? You'd think I'd know by now :P

TheGunns wrote: »
    Anyway to check my previous transfers from last season? You'd think I'd know by now :P

For some reason, I think the Season 2 records got wiped. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

For some reason, I think the Season 2 records got wiped. :/

Yep, it's a joke. Can't see any transfers

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

I can see all my transfer history,I think you guys need to fire your book keepers... :P

I can see all my transfer history,I think you guys need to fire your book keepers... :P

Really? I can't see anything from season 2, transfers, tables, results etc.

Maybe it could be fixed if someone submitted a ticket!? I'll kook into it later

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

You might need to,I can see all my stats/transfers for season two,excluding results.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

i actually think they just fixed it when they did a "maintenance repair" an hour ago. all my season 2 stuff is now up.... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thanks Ajax but Locadia seems to hitting a few goals for psv lately,keeps the form up he might be due a rise come season end.

swoody wrote: »
    i actually think they just fixed it when they did a "maintenance repair" an hour ago. all my season 2 stuff is now up.... :)

Ha, yeap. Everything back now. Thats great.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Thanks Ajax but Locadia seems to hitting a few goals for psv lately,keeps the form up he might be due a rise come season end.

Just sent a message, ignore :P

Haha nice one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

swoody wrote: »

Nice one! Mine was all missing as well, couldn't work out if I was making profit on sales as I couldn't remember what I bought them for!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Does the PSG manager post on here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Nope..
    never reply's to pm's either.

Speaking of which.. any thoughts on my offer :D

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Nope..

I'm mulling it over with a glass of wine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against Southampton.
    Borussia Dortmund outclassed Southampton and beat them 3 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group D fixture.
    Schieber scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Castro and Thauvin were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads 3 bids in on Kevin GROSSKREUTZ he's in great form for Dortmund & i dont reall want too sell. It defo wont be a cash only deal that gets me too part if i decide too sell. Ill get back too ye with counter offer's soon.

No he never replies to pm's and rarely bothers to reject offers.

i "might" sell some prospects at Juve......but they will have to be max bid offers to tempt me into a deal.

No he never replies to pm's and rarely bothers to reject offers.
    Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Nope..

He has min bids set on all his players and then doesn't bother to get back to you if you meet it, this kinda sh*t irritates the f**k out of me

Anyways, does anyone know how to find out who your best free kick taker is? Or is it pot luck?

He has min bids set on all his players and then doesn't bother to get back to you if you meet it, this kinda sh*t irritates the f**k out of me

Anyways, does anyone know how to find out who your best free kick taker is? Or is it pot luck?

Last time I bid and met it he upped the min price :pac:

You will have to google players to find your best free kick taker,Its very annoying,The utd managers not on here either but at least he replies to pms etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The offer for Kalidou KOULIBALY of SS Lazio from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Best of luck with him City, I've a nagging feeling I'm going to regret selling him long term!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement