Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio beat Internazionale 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    El Haddadi was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Canales and Neymar were also amongst the goalscorers.

eh....... Top of the league!

I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

1 all away to Cruzeiro

Bit disappointed going on match stats but its another point in the bank towards the magic 40!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Colemania wrote: »
    Changed my whole team and managed to get out with a 2-2 draw to Stuttgart.

Goals from the Gomez boys, Jordi and Ibai

Fancy a cup run this season?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Played my 2nd team and got a well deserved point away to man City! Delighted with that!! Markovic and Deulefeu with the goals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Sir Tom Cattle steered US Palermo to victory against Dynamo Kyiv.
    US Palermo outclassed Dynamo Kyiv and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Kokorin had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Sigthorsson was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Back in the hunt but lavezzi out for a while.

James Mcconville steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Zenit.
    Paris Saint-Germain beat Zenit 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ménez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lavezzi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Not much happening with my own team so I have to look elsewhere... this should be good!

wkipl4.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Fancy a cup run this season?

changed my team due to that glitch thing with fitness....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

2-2 with Real with a lot of changes too my first team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Not much happening with my own team so I have to look elsewhere... this should be good!

wkipl4.png

"Reported posts......"

Ah go on..... spill.....

Sure no one ever looks in here, and none of us will tell.
    Won't we not lads....

• Advertisement

Also,
    Al Capwned earned a draw with Barcelona against Hamburger SV.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Barcelona and Hamburger SV in their Division 1 fixture.
    Messi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rooney was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not happy,
    0717df29a10ec6b6672fd2b0437a2faa.png

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

wkipl4.png

Got to admit, its funny its worked out this way, early days even though it is..... and Xmas day is just hilarious! :D:D:D:D

But, fact remains, I'm aiming for 40 points, believe that or not, its my only ambition this year..... league wise

Hoping for a decent cup run with the youths this time ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Málaga CF to victory against RSC Anderlecht.
    Málaga CF beat RSC Anderlecht 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Toprak had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Ideye and Reid were amongst the goalscorers.

If you told me before the game that someone was going to score on his debut, the last person I would have said was Winston Reid! :pac:

Anyway, I took charge of Malaga when they were about 15th/16th. After wins from two games, we're now sitting third! :D:)

Oh, and I also had to rest a few players, including St. Isco. :D Long may this run continue. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Got to admit, its funny its worked out this way, early days even though it is..... and Xmas day is just hilarious! :D:D:D:D

But, fact remains, I'm aiming for 40 points, believe that or not, its my only ambition this year..... league wise

I have to be honest, I never had Lazio up there as contenders this season. Benfica, yes, but not Lazio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Me too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Draw against dortmund but from the stats I really should of put them away:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

At least one manager in Lisbon is doing a good job,

I am still trying to find something that works and tonight's fitness issue didn't help.

Will be hoping for 40pts myself!

At least one manager in Lisbon is doing a good job,

I am still trying to find something that works and tonight's fitness issue didn't help.

Will be hoping for 40pts myself!

I'll be rooting for you anyway, if only because I what my preseason prediction to come to fruition! :D

Hopefully I'll be playing you next season anyway, although one can't count one's chickens after only five games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

couple of more managers gone in last day or 2
    FC Basel manager Peter Parker has decided to part company with the club after 0 games in charge.
    Liam Stack is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Olympique Marseille.
    Liam O'Kelly has decided to resign from Palmeiras after 28 games in charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

tommycahir wrote: »
    couple of more managers gone in last day or 2

Worrying to say the least. At this rate or if there's negative news out of Istanbul, we could be completely sans Liams by xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Doing alright at Everton. Only 1 defeat in the league and topping my Group in the SMFA Shield so a good start to the season!

I think I know the answer to this question but.....do players lose stamina in the league cup?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think I know the answer to this question but.....do players lose stamina in the league cup?

Yup.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yup.

had to play my 2nd team at the weekend in the league due to that stamina bollocks and the only fit players i have now are my first teamers which i don;t want to risk.....

Looks like it'll be the youths :P

had to play my 2nd team at the weekend in the league due to that stamina bollocks and the only fit players i have now are my first teamers which i don;t want to risk.....

Ok i have actually have a big squad it seems so the team won't be as bad as initially thought but still my 3rd choice team

I'm pretty disgusted I got a bye..

I like playing the youths in the cups

Just picked my team for tonights League Cup game v Werder Bremen based entirely on condition.
    DDG is my highest rated player at 91.

#stillhavefaith

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Just picked my team for tonights League Cup game v Werder Bremen based entirely on condition.
    DDG is my highest rated player at 91.

#stillhavefaith

I hope you're not looking for sympathy with your Gareth, Lionel, and Christian(:P).

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

The offer for Miroslav KLOSE of Bayer Leverkusen from Celtic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The long long hunt for a 90+ striker is over. Hopefully get this and next season out of him and he'll be worth the few quid!

Very happy to land this fella. Leverkusen manager really easy to deal with and fair in his dealings... Top man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Knocked out of the cup in all my leagues tonight:pac::pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement