Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Taarabt's making his champions league debut tonight...................

post-27072-Jesse-Pinkman-WHY-meme-Imgur-V3sz.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

swoody wrote: »

Must be why the site went into maintenance mode earlier, even just the possibility of it fcuked with the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

post-27072-Jesse-Pinkman-WHY-meme-Imgur-V3sz.jpeg

Champions League Biatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Swoody,

Any chance of a secondary mgrs listing ranked by avg point? Would be interesting to see that listing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Swoody,

Any chance of a secondary mgrs listing ranked by avg point? Would be interesting to see that listing.
    yeah especially since i'd be 3rd or 4th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Swoody,

click on the average points header, an arrow should appear then. click on that 3 times and it will arrange them in order... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir steered AS Roma to victory against Atlético Madrid.
    AS Roma beat Atlético Madrid 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Totti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lamela was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that result for a friendly but that usually means ill lose the next one in the league :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

tommycahir wrote: »
    Tommy Cahir steered AS Roma to victory against Atlético Madrid.
    AS Roma beat Atlético Madrid 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Totti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lamela was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that result for a friendly but that usually means ill lose the next one in the league :(

Pretty much, which is why I'm ecstatic with my draw with Malaga!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aston Villa outclassed FC Porto and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Defoe scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    González and Gilardino were also amongst the goalscorers

Good win considering I was away and played with 10 men for 35mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Wtf a manager transfer lists a player for a specific amount, I make a bid and they counter with an amount over their original asking, some chancers on here altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Susaeta - 6pm tomorrow, will accept best bid - apologies to Palermo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Wtf a manager transfer lists a player for a specific amount, I make a bid and they counter with an amount over their original asking, some chancers on here altogether.

I can pretty much guess who that is, a specific 90 AMC/F listed for cash . I bid well above it and he comes back looking for 1 x 90 and 1 x 89 & cash for him... :mad:
    why list for just cash if all you do is counter for a P/E..

Sir Bobby 'Stan was the gaffer :p ' Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Aston Villa.
    FC Porto have lost to Aston Villa 4 - 3 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Lennon and Lescott were amongst the goalscorers.

Handy game for Lescott to get used his new team ...

tommycahir wrote: »
    I can pretty much guess who that is, a specific 90 AMC/F listed for cash . I bid well above it and he comes back looking for 1 x 90 and 1 x 89 & cash for him... :mad:
    why list for just cash if all you do is counter for a P/E..

No mate even worse it's an under 90 player! Don't want to be too specific either but the player got a -1 not long ago so you'd think they'd be happy to get a straight bid and not feck about.

Susaeta - 6pm tomorrow, will accept best bid - apologies to Palermo

Cash or what you after??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TheGunns wrote: »
    Last time I bid and met it he upped the min price :pac:

Yeap, had that happen as well. If you can meet the min price, it just gets upped. It's at a stage now where the min-price is now just above what I can offer.

Jealous? :P

Have had that happen a few times; meet the asking price and am then told it was a mistake and now the price was a bit higher. In fairness, it could sometimes be a genuine error, but it can feel like it's a case of "Oh, they met the price, so maybe I can squeeze a bit more out of them", so I just back off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Cash or what you after??

A 90 rated player that isn't gonna drop anytime soon? Take a God damn guess ;)

Yeap, had that happen as well. If you can meet the min price, it just gets upped. It's at a stage now where the min-price is now just above what I can offer.

Jealous? :P

Have had that happen a few times; meet the asking price and am then told it was a mistake and now the price was a bit higher. In fairness, it could sometimes be a genuine error, but it can feel like it's a case of "Oh, they met the price, so maybe I can squeeze a bit more out of them", so I just back off.

Far from a mistake dude, the counter was a measly 100/200 k extra added on, which put it just over my budget.

The deal reported to be worth 5,000,000 plus Javi MARTÍNEZ and Mario MANDŽUKIĆ involving Sergio AGÜERO of Manchester City and Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

dayum.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

The deal reported to be worth 5,000,000 plus Javi MARTÍNEZ and Mario MANDŽUKIĆ involving Sergio AGÜERO of Manchester City and Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

566ff4519059de14769e831e589ab615-pops.gif

• Advertisement

dayum.jpg

Yeeeeeees, im only facing cavani tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Yeeeeeees, im only facing cavani tomorrow!!

only Cavani?? :Poor Silva and Yaya are insulted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just give Bayern the title :pac:

After further inspection,it appears to be a great deal for both clubs,Your champion gives his seal of approval.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Just give Bayern the title :pac:

Dont be jealous. :P

Think it's a solid deal for both.

But I do love Agureo and am mad jealous that Bayern are getting him. Means I can put them on a list with Barca and Man U of clubs I'd jump ship from Spurs for :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

That's a deal I'd be happy with if I was either manager tbh.
    New city manager really shaking it up....

coughstrootmancough ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The offer for Roberto FIRMINO of Barcelona from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with that! :)
    Needed to get rid of some youth players and Malanda and Vitinho weren't getting near my starting 11.

It'll also save me a good chunk of wages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Think it's a solid deal for both.

But I do love Agureo and am mad jealous that Bayern are getting him. Means I can put them on a list with Barca and Man U of clubs I'd jump ship from Spurs for :P

Would love Aguero aswell...Actually i contacted the Man City manager seeing if he would sell and ended up selling Cavani...:D:D

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Happy with that! :)
    Needed to get rid of some youth players and Malanda and Vitinho weren't getting near my starting 11.

It'll also save me a good chunk of wages.

Great player in RL!!!! Picks very clever passes up front, would become even better if he got a big move, nice signing!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement