Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I dunno about that, scored 2 last week and has 22 appearances with 5 goals this season in all comps. I think he'll easily hit 90, after that I'm not sure

22 appearances!! Going by *Espnfc.com* he's only had 16.
    Either Way when you consider some of players who've hit 90* I think he's a long way to go.

I'm a huge fan of him though.. Lads built like a Tank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    22 appearances!! Going by *Espnfc.com* he's only had 16.
    Either Way when you consider some of players who've hit 90* I think he's a long way to go.

I'm a huge fan of him though.. Lads built like a Tank.

Mine is from Wiki and counts cup and "other" which is probably friendlies. He has 12 league and 4 CL so that's probably the 16. To be honest I'd never heard of him before but since taking over Bayern I've kept an eye and he looks like a quality player

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Mine is from Wiki and counts cup and "other" which is probably friendlies. He has 12 league and 4 CL so that's probably the 16. To be honest I'd never heard of him before but since taking over Bayern I've kept an eye and he looks like a quality player

Swoody!!!

I know you have a gif for this, don't leave me down man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Swoody!!!

I know you have a gif for this, don't leave me down man :D

oprah_reaction.gif

this was my reaction........for real!

it's a bloody disgrace really that he doesn't know what Shaqiri was like at Basel.

It's a disgrace Ted.

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    oprah_reaction.gif

this was my reaction........for real!

it's a bloody disgrace really that he doesn't know what Shaqiri was like at Basel.

Eh.... Yup :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Estudiantes defeat to Club América.
    Estudiantes slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Club América in their Division 3 fixture.

Oh well! It looks like it's back to mid-table mediocrity for me! I enjoyed my brief spell at the top end of the table though! It was fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Id accept,GT offered me his Gk and munster offered me marshall...bahaha :D

Another Belgian GK slips through my fingers ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

It is really bad that I'm actually happy with not being beaten by my old club, AZ, tonight.
    A real makeshift team out because of my monumental **** up on tuesday night, and got a 0-0.

Turns out the pints on match nights aren't the issue, as a couple tonight sees me unbeaten in 3 days.
    Result!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Al Capwned wrote: »
    It is really bad that I'm actually happy with not being beaten by my old club, AZ, tonight.
    A real makeshift team out because of my monumental **** up on tuesday night, and got a 0-0.

Turns out the pints on match nights aren't the issue, as a couple tonight sees me unbeaten in 3 days.
    Result!

15fed76eb8f135692760a6678445dc8a.png

• Advertisement

Ok.
    I'll give you that one. I did chuckle! :)

Now go to bed you mad cnut! :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    Oh well! It looks like it's back to mid-table mediocrity for me! I enjoyed my brief spell at the top end of the table though! It was fun!!

PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭tom_k

T K steered Palmeiras to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.
    Palmeiras hammered Fenerbahçe SK 6 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Lambert scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Biabiany and Muntari were also amongst the goalscorers.

Palmeiras have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Fenerbahçe SK 6 - 0.

Let the good times roll:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

iDqC5Qc.png

Anyone looking for a youngster? :rolleyes:

Junior Marcos.. Will to do cash, or I can offer him to you in a P/E deal of some sort for another one of my players ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Updated the Contact List here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Bentaleb only a +3 to 80?

Would have thought he'd get more

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Bentaleb only a +3 to 80?

Would have thought he'd get more

I'm pretty disgusted.... Should easily have been a +5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Dynamo Kyiv beat arsenal 2-3 in their division 1 fixture.
    Payet scored a goal and was voted Man of the match for his performance.
    Cerci was also on target for his side.

What a start to the season for Kyiv who has the smallest average attendance in the division 1 with an at 28,964

Splitting Bayern Munich and Real Madrid at the top of the table, Kyiv are sitting in 2nd place after their promotion from division 2 last season.

Cerci and Huntelaar have formed a great partnership, cerci is the top goal scorer in division 1 with 9 goals from 10 starts, and Huntelaar has the highest average performance in the division.

Kyiv are on target to achieve the boards expectations to avoid relegation this season :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

AJ AUXERRE 2 - 2 Panathinaikos
    S.VARELA 46 Q.OWUSU-ABEYIE 5, 51
    A.LOGASHOV 78

Somewhat happy with the result. After two losses in my opening games after taking over, able to steady the ship with a draw, after going down to ten men as well.

The unfortunate of taking over the team midseason, sitting top of the league. completely unfamiliar with the squad and I might be tinkering with what was a solid formula.

Think I'll take some time to go back through the results in depth earlier in the season to find out who has been playing well and who has not. Is there a way to see the tactics that were deployed in previous games ( in relation to players in what positions)

TheDoc wrote: »
    AJ AUXERRE 2 - 2 Panathinaikos
    S.VARELA 46 Q.OWUSU-ABEYIE 5, 51
    A.LOGASHOV 78

Somewhat happy with the result. After two losses in my opening games after taking over, able to steady the ship with a draw, after going down to ten men as well.

The unfortunate of taking over the team midseason, sitting top of the league. completely unfamiliar with the squad and I might be tinkering with what was a solid formula.

Think I'll take some time to go back through the results in depth earlier in the season to find out who has been playing well and who has not. Is there a way to see the tactics that were deployed in previous games ( in relation to players in what positions)

Yep, you can view each result and the stats from each game. Click on Results and View match

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Something I noticed this morning was that for all I'm trying to replace Mathieu, and would like to upgrade Arbeloa for another 90 rated full-back, I'm in the top 3 for tightest defenses this season. Only Valencia, who have conceded 6 goals in 10 games, have a better defense in Div 1, and then me and At Madrid are on 9.

Granted, not much good if I can't score; me and At. Madrid are also joint when it comes to least goals scored in the Top 10. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

index.php

Pretty quiet today lads???

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Minigocko

When a season ends, how long do you have to wait until you can do deals with teams you've already done deals with. For example, I've done 3 transfers in a different gameworld with my friend and our season just finished yesterday and we 2 deals lined up, how long will it take for us to be able to do those deals? Hopefully someone on here could help

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Minigocko wrote: »
    When a season ends, how long do you have to wait until you can do deals with teams you've already done deals with. For example, I've done 3 transfers in a different gameworld with my friend and our season just finished yesterday and we 2 deals lined up, how long will it take for us to be able to do those deals? Hopefully someone on here could help

As soon as the league table goes back to zero. ;)

Minigocko wrote: »

I'd be careful with the whole 'friends' thing!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chairman handing out contracts and bumps in wages over here in Flamengo today,few players out the door at the end of the month I think :pac:

Not really SM related but what do people make of Rooney and his new contract????

Personally as a Utd fan I think its utterly disgraceful and a sad day for football in general......

It causes so much damage to the club on so many levels, it rewards disloyalty..... It now sets a new benchmark whenever we negotiate for a top talent (people are quick to forget we are still heavily in debt)

I know other utd fans will think I'm crazy but when he retires and we look back on all of this in years to come this will be seen as a dark day for our club, I'm sure of that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Not really SM related but what do people make of Rooney and his new contract????

Personally as a Utd fan I think its utterly disgraceful and a sad day for football in general......

It causes so much damage to the club on so many levels, it rewards disloyalty..... It now sets a new benchmark whenever we negotiate for a top talent (people are quick to forget we are still heavily in debt)

I know other utd fans will think I'm crazy but when he retires and we look back on all of this in years to come this will be seen as a dark day for our club, I'm sure of that

50p a second when all he wanted was to be loved.... :pac:

• Advertisement

No way you can be sure of that mate.

There's a greater chance (imo) of him being revered as an absolute legend of the club. I think it's the highlight of the season so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement