Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

swoody wrote: »
    nice day for risers for me today.....

Alfred Finnbogason +1 88
    Jean-Paul Boëtius + 86
    Tonny Vilhena +1 86
    Santiago Arias +2 85
    Terence Kongolo +2 80

98776-Disney-Frozen-Elsa-imgur-upvot-pm74.gif

Nice frock. Dragging it around a dump like this will destroy your hem tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone for a friendly?

US Palermo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Anyone for a friendly?

US Palermo.

Request sent from Genoa.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

As well I rejected that offer for Locadia last week,a +1 today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Poepper got a +2 today, 2 signings in the last couple days both went up :D need the smug gif again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

I have a player who is concerned about his lack of games and he wants a one-off payment of 1 million and an increase in his wages up to 40k to drop his concerns. Yet if I offered him a new 2 year contract of 25k do you think he would be ok with that? I haven't played him yet coz I'm new at the club and am still sussing out the squad. I guess I want to know am I wasting my time offering him the 2 year contract? I definitely don't intend on giving him the million. Cheeky twat!! Or is he? What should I do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Blondie919 wrote: »
    I have a player who is concerned about his lack of games and he wants a one-off payment of 1 million and an increase in his wages up to 40k to drop his concerns. Yet if I offered him a new 2 year contract of 25k do you think he would be ok with that? I haven't played him yet coz I'm new at the club and am still sussing out the squad. I guess I want to know am I wasting my time offering him the 2 year contract? I definitely don't intend on giving him the million. Cheeky twat!! Or is he? What should I do?

Depends on the player.. If he's a starter then I'd suggest paying.
    Also I wouldn't start worrying about concern levels until its on about 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

what team are you and how long has he had the concern?

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Depends on the player.. If he's a starter then I'd suggest paying.
    Also I wouldn't start worrying about concern levels until its on about 3.

I've played him in 1 cup game and he did ok, but he's not in my starting 11 in the league games. At least not yet anyway. The current team are doing well. Also, I only have 5 mill in the bank and he wants 1 mill??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I've played him in 1 cup game and he did ok, but he's not in my starting 11 in the league games. At least not yet anyway. The current team are doing well. Also, I only have 5 mill in the bank and he wants 1 mill??!!

you have 3 options.
    1. play him as a starter until his concerns are gone.....but....he doesn't have to be a starter all the time, make him a sub and have him come on as a sub.
    2. sell him.
    3. Pay off the concerns (last resort).

if you choose option 1 beware that he'll develop another concern on matchday 22 and possibly 32 as he wont have enough games played. your aim should be to minimise the damage and on gameweek 10 next season if you've played him 7/8/9 times he'll drop a level.

• Advertisement

what team are you and how long has he had the concern?

I'm Girondins Bordeaux and he only just now has concerns.
    you have 3 options.
    1. play him as a starter until his concerns are gone.....but....he doesn't have to be a starter all the time, make him a sub and have him come on as a sub.
    2. sell him.
    3. Pay off the concerns (last resort).

if you choose option 1 beware that he'll develop another concern on matchday 22 and possibly 32 as he wont have enough games played. your aim should be to minimise the damage and on gameweek 10 next season if you've played him 7/8/9 times he'll drop a level.

Thanks for the advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone got a left back for sale or loan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone got a left back for sale or loan?

What rating you looking for? I've an 87 gone out but I don't think he's being used

Edit: yeah not even a sub appearance, you want him?

D,DM,M(L)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    What rating you looking for? I've an 87 gone out but I don't think he's being used

D,DM,M(L)

Will your chairman let you loan out an 87 rated player?

D,DM,M(L)

Yep 87 would be perfect...need cover for Monreal who is injured

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

D,DM,M(L)

Ah Jaysus have to go out and buy an 87 to cover now in case my only LB gets injured. I get you pov but you should have stated you wanted to him to be playing often before loaning him out to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Will your chairman let you loan out an 87 rated player?

Ive 3 or 4 87s out on loan...

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ive 3 or 4 87s out on loan...

Some chairmen are just pr1cks then,

I've only ever been able to loan 85 at the most, i know some rise while they are out.

Some chairmen are just pr1cks then,

I've only ever been able to loan 85 at the most, i know some rise while they are out.

I sent out mpala, riviere and petersen when they were already 87 ... Januzaj went out as an 80 and is getting plenty games now as an 85

Sir Bobby 'Stan was the gaffer :p ' Robson steered FC Porto to victory against Athletic Club.

FC Porto beat Athletic Club 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Guaita had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Callejón was on the scoresheet for his side.

ManU (a) tomorrow ... :(

I just hope that Rooney has been doing sufficient celebrating(coleen, granny prossies, what ever takes his fancy) of his new contract and wont be able to walk straight for a week :P

• Advertisement

Briano McDermotini steered Genoa CFC to victory against US Palermo.

Genoa CFC beat US Palermo 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Salah was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Chico was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cska Moskva away tomorrow, hope I can get something from that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah Jaysus have to go out and buy an 87 to cover now in case my only LB gets injured. I get you pov but you should have stated you wanted to him to be playing often before loaning him out to me.

If you want to keep him that's grand, he hasn't even made a sub appearance so I thought you didn't need him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.
    Estudiantes beat Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hoilett was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:D:D:D

Went back to my tried and tested formation and it worked quite well again. Even Nolan Roux scored (the useless bollox!!) :P :P

If you want to keep him that's grand, he hasn't even made a sub appearance so I thought you didn't need him

he'll get more game time with me :D

Guys,

Has the logic within SM changed?

Im Real Madrid in one of my GW and made an offer(Benzima+Kedihra) on Aguero.

City Countered with Benizima+J.Rodriquez+20m but this was 5m above the max value in my range.

So I tried to counter with Benizima+J.Rodriquez+15m(about 100k short of of my max value) but got messsage that my chairman is not happy with the deal.

I tried Benizima+J.Rodriquez+12m, Benizima+J.Rodriquez+9m, Benizima+J.Rodriquez+7m all which met the same dissaproval from my chairman.

Eventually he allowed me to offer Benizima+J.Rodriquez+5m - which was (understandably) countered by City for a higher amount.

I looks like we both want to do the deal by the chairman isnt playing ball even if the deal is within his values

Happened to anyone before?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Looks like Soldado is in Napoli and subject to passing a medical and agreeing personal terms will sign later this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Lads, i am doing a deal which involves more then one transfer. Am i right in saying if we do them straight after each other the system will smell a rat and transfer ban both sides? If so, how long should we leave between transfers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Lads, i am doing a deal which involves more then one transfer. Am i right in saying if we do them straight after each other the system will smell a rat and transfer ban both sides? If so, how long should we leave between transfers?

Did a couple of them this season,monitoring is turned off,you will have no problem.

I did Sandro to Man City and Lescott back to me as soons as the ink was dry on the sandro deal and the money was sitting in my account

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Bored on a sunday and getting bored of losing,Anyone fancy betting on my demise,I have the worst team in the league ''OFFICIALLY'' and im sitting 2nd from bottom fernandinho will be the prize.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement