Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Rumour has if ronaldo messi and bale don't get it together tonight ronaldo could be on his way to hamburg.

Boards_zpsf8f10613.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Looking at the wrong game :P was a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Im going to have to park the 'the butcher of manchester' nickname away for another while

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Manchester United.
    FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Beaten 2-1 ffs.
    Puyol being sent off after half an hour, leaving me with two at the back probably didnt help.... Well done to Sevilla!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The match ended 1 - 1 between SS Lazio and Fenerbahçe SK in their Division 3 fixture.
    Iturbe scored the only goal for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

See this really pisses me off about this game, beat Inter away 2-0 last night, I take out my worst player replace him with my best and what do ya know....a draw......

On top of that I'm beating much better teams in the connect game worlds as well, aplologies to the Fenerbache manager but I checked his team, his best players were unfit and he was missing his star striker, as I said no offence to the chap but I should have walked this and its off the wall random results like thas that have become too commonplace and it really has effected my interest in the game....

Sorry for the rant, but I did predict this would happen beforehand...I understand that random results need to be generated as it would be boring otherwise but this game highly takes the piss at times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady earned a draw with Newcastle United against Atlético Madrid.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between Newcastle United and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Happy enough with that considering I was still missing a number of first team players

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against fierce rivals AS Roma.
    Internazionale beat AS Roma 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Samuel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cassano and Milito were also amongst the goalscorers

Am happy with that 2-1 down but my subs / tactics win the match!!!

( Nothing to do with roma being down to 10 men after 40 min ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

JamboMac wrote: »
    Rumour has if ronaldo messi and bale don't get it together tonight ronaldo could be on his way to hamburg.

Boards_zpsf8f10613.jpg
    Al Capwned wrote: »
    Beaten 2-1 ffs.
    Puyol being sent off after half an hour, leaving me with two at the back probably didnt help.... Well done to Sevilla!

Does this mean Ronaldo is up for auction????:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Real Madrid loanee Vargas gets himself sent off after 54 minutes!
    Managed to sneak 1-1 draw in the end.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Now thats me fecked. dont think i will be winning anytime soon!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Chelsea beat Bayern away 3-0. Shaky start in this division but in a bit of a groove at the minute. All promoted teams doing well at the moment

I've now checked 5 GW => 4 losses, 1 draw! I'm afraid to check the remainder

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1 - 1 vs AC Milan.

****ing Kyle Walker with an own goal. Still...Hernandez with another goal :D

This is bull,Im the last person in this league that deserves to get relegated...I won the Cup With poxy sunderland, i did it,me!!! :mad:

66052-Jack-Nicholson-angry-gif-LZU1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Looks like I was the only person in the top six in D2 to get a win. Think I'm now top. Lovely stuff.

This is bull,Im the last person in this league that deserves to get relegated...I won the Cup With poxy sunderland, i did it,me!!! :mad:

66052-Jack-Nicholson-angry-gif-LZU1.gif

why not try a peaceful protest like this fella

sport-graphics-2008_691297a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Chelsea beat Bayern away 3-0. Shaky start in this division but in a bit of a groove at the minute. All promoted teams doing well at the moment

Still top but two losses in a row is very worrying

Willing to swap these two for an 89 defender.

Aboukabar Hottest young striker in france will be at the world cup.
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=44690

Balde keita 18 years old in the lazio first team and spain under 21s,one of the hottest prospects in europe.
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=68630
    Linked with CL teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Lost to Sunderland last night and lost 4-2 to inter tonight with totti getting sent off also tonight... Was only 1 down until he got sent off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat Udinese Calcio 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Baldé scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sau and Susaeta were also amongst the goalscorers.

Balde had a brilliant debut in a game I was surprised to win - good times

• Advertisement

Some good offers in on Marchetti tonight, so 2 things...

Anyone that wants a 90 rated keeper with at least 4-5 years left in the tank then put in an offer!!

Second, I need a replacement keeper so anyone selling a young promising keeper let me know! Cash or players waiting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Athletic Club beat Udinese Calcio 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Baldé scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sau and Susaeta were also amongst the goalscorers.

Balde had a brilliant debut in a game I was surprised to win - good times
    FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU SAU!!!!!!!!

And i thought the newcastle manager was tight,It was a generous offer thanks dude. ;)

And i thought the newcastle manager was tight,It was a generous offer thanks dude. ;)

Im surprised that Mike Ashley is allowing the Newcastle manager anywhere near a transfer negotiation tbh ... up to recently, whenever I contacted Newcastle in relation to a deal I expected to be greeted by Joe kinnear ... :D ... to be told

" forget Llambezee, Im in charge of transfers now.

Ben Afri and Khebab are not for sale, Shola Amamobi is getting better and better, he's a young kid - One for the future, we wont be selling him. But Galteirez is available ...

I've played 1,000,000 games in my career and have contacts everywhere, I could sign Ronaldo in the morning.

To be honest, I've managed this club before, but I was too good and they poisoned me, champions league material we waz!

Dont get me started on the current fella"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Another draw for me and AJ Auxerre. Against fellow league contenders so not a disaster, but thats four games without a win

Another cupmatch vs Sevilla next up, two divisions ahead of me

Putting out some of my fringe players, really not interested in cups this early into my management career :D

Lads,

Im selling GALEANO, Leonel D(C) 22yr 86r tomorrow evening - cash only!

Ive a cash external bid of 5.8m, i'll be making offers public so no point in going the 'undisclosed' route.

May the best bid win ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Lads,

Im selling GALEANO, Leonel D(C) 22yr 86r tomorrow evening - cash only!

Ive a cash external bid of 5.8m, i'll be making offers public so no point in going the 'undisclosed' route.

May the best bid win ...

i'd nearly accept that....it's probably the best offer your gunna get i'd say for someone who has only 6 appearances and has yet to play this year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Galatasaray SK.
    Estudiantes were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Galatasaray SK in their Division 3 fixture.
    Giggs was on the scoresheet for his side.

Dominated the match after Galatasaray went down to 10 men. How we didn't score a winner from our 20 shots is anyone's guess. Then again, I did have Nolan Roux up front, the useless bollox!

Looks like Ajax are being reviewed??

• Advertisement

Federico MARCHETTI has completed his move to SL Benfica from SS Lazio in a swap deal for Jan OBLAK and Youri TIELEMANS

Jaysus lads this cold here in hell this morn!!!

All seriousness, even though we don't exactly see eye to eye as such, he did put in a good offer on Candreva at the time also.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement