Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

swoody wrote: »
    ahh so your a Flander........explains a lot. cheers!

Just cos he's one of the Flanders doesn't mean he's bad...

stupid_sexy_flanders_by_thefightingmongooses-d36omio.jpg

Oh Yeah shake that booty GTI

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

swoody wrote: »
    GT are you from the dutch side or the french side of belgium?

Hes from das german ''side'' :pac::

YA YA...is good yes?? thats how gt talks..i heard him. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Hes from das german ''side'' :pac::

YA YA...is good yes?? thats how gt talks..i heard him. ;)

they dont like da germans and regard anyone one who speaks french in belgium as lower class. i bet GT went to a private dutch school. #poshboy.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Private school? I wish!

Now, you would be right on the Germanz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lost to CSKA in the league on Sunday,

Just picked the young lads that will take on Flamengo in the shield tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

My second string is picked for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

2nd String out tonight plus a few youngsters, just hoping to avoid a hiding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

JamboMac wrote: »
    My second string is picked for tonight.

Same here. My next two games are against 1st and 2nd. League is the priority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mostly kids out aswell, trying to get some game time to stop the 87-89s developing concerns!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Mostly kids out aswell, trying to get some game time to stop the 87-89s developing concerns!

You dont have any 87's :pac: Was just looking for another loan off you. :P

• Advertisement

You dont have any 87's :pac: Was just looking for another loan off you. :P

Try some of the 88s if ya want

Try some of the 88s if ya want

Thanks but your chairman refused me on account of being friends with GT and his anti german propaganda. :D

Needed obiang and all!!

Thanks but your chairman refused me on account of being friends with GT and his anti german propaganda. :D

Needed obiang and all!!

With all the DM M and AM options I have I can't understand why he won't let them go!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

and so my miserable record in the cups continues....

Irish Goldberg was unable to prevent a Internazionale defeat to Chivas de Guadalajara.
    Internazionale slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Chivas de Guadalajara in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 2 fixture.
    Sako was on the scoresheet for his side.

Me too but I don't mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa slumped to a 2-1 defeat to Flamengo.

Sunderland Childering have defeated Estudiantes 4-0 to progress to the next stage of the Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

This game engine makes no sense all the opposition knackered and I draw and lose on peno's.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Hamburger SV defeat to CLUB AMERICA.
    Hamburger SV lost to CLUB AMERICA 4 - 2 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 2 fixture.
    Livaja scored the only goal for Hamburger SV and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

This game engine makes no sense all the opposition knackered and I draw and lose on peno's.

Hamburger SV lost to CLUB AMERICA 4 - 2 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 2 fixture.
    Livaja scored the only goal for Hamburger SV and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lost to them in my last league game. I was playing at home and still lost 1-0.
    I had a 90* rating player avarage he had a 87* :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Wow. Shakhtar youths just beat what seems to have been Spurs first team. Thought I'd be hammered,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ger Power steered Manchester City to victory against Galatasaray SK.
    Manchester City beat Galatasaray SK 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 2 fixture.
    Ayew scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Fernando and Mitrović were also amongst the goalscorers.

His team was wrecked but a win is a win! had a lot of youths playing too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Napoli got their revenge!!

Hell of a youth team you have these mate!!! Good stuff!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

It's a funny old game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Estudiantes defeat to Sunderland.
    Estudiantes slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Sunderland in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 2 fixture.
    Estudiantes have suffered their heaviest ever cup defeat after losing 0 - 4 to Sunderland.

Bah Humbug!!! :P :P

I guess Sunderlands youth/reserve team is better than my reserve team!! :D :P :P

Although, really I just let him win. He did so well in the other cup last season I thought I'd let him have a good crack at this one this time. I'm just such a nice, thoughtful guy! :D:)

That was shocking from United tonight! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

That was shocking from United tonight! :eek:

And Tupac just signed Smalling... :pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »

What is he, 89? Don't think he'll drop but can't see him rising. He was shocking tonight along with most United players

Lost to them in my last league game. I was playing at home and still lost 1-0.
    I had a 90* rating player avarage he had a 87* :confused:

I said this the other night when I drew (99% fully fit team) against Fenerbache with 5-6 players marked NMF and their star striker suspensed....

I should have won quite comfortably but I called it before the game, its just turning into more of a lotto as time goes by

Wilberto wrote: »
    Bah Humbug!!! :P :P

I guess Sunderlands youth/reserve team is better than my reserve team!! :D :P :P

Although, really I just let him win. He did so well in the other cup last season I thought I'd let him have a good crack at this one this time. I'm just such a nice, thoughtful guy! :D:)

Nope your average rating was higher than mine,Im afraid you encountered a superior mind... :pac:

I shall defeat you all!!!

• Advertisement

Like I said when I signed him, once the dust settles on the season and the rebuilding begins in the summer he will survive the clear out and he will challenge RAF for the RB slot next season because I believe defensively he's better than Raf....

Tonight was bad though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement